Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haunted: A Paranormal Romance Comic (12/25/22)

13...Next

Comments

• Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    Back to being on time...

... and back to Iliana: Haunted 1-32
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
    So I did a bad thing and now videogames are distracting me from my comic about a different videogame.

Regardless, here's the page that was supposed to drop two days ago: Haunted 1-33
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Drama Club's getting closer, but are they on the right path?

Dolly likes drawing hands, pass it on: Haunted 1-34
    banner_both.jpg
    It's still Sunday! It's still Sunday!!!

Little bit of environmental storytelling, even if it got rushed at the end: Haunted 1-35
    banner_both.jpg
    We see some more of Yuan's art collecton.

More importantly, the scarf makes an appearance: Haunted 1-36
    banner_both.jpg
    So much going on. Montage! Swan vase! Double facepalm!

See if you can tell which one was inspired by my own personal spouse: Haunted 1-37
    banner_both.jpg
    Is posting on Wednesday rather than missing an update allowed?

Anyway, have some worldbuilding: Haunted 1-38
    banner_both.jpg
    Fast turnaround and now we're back on schedule!

And Yuan's gone again: Haunted 1-39
    banner_both.jpg
    edited December 2021
    Let's talk about the Dramacave. You want to know where it is? Huh? That bastion of mystery and intrigue?

Go ahead, make a guess: Haunted 1-40
    banner_both.jpg
    Hey, we're in quite good condition, with a buffer and everything, so you can expect regular weekly sitewide updates!

Ch. 1 introduces 19 named characters, and here are two more: Haunted 1-41
    banner_both.jpg
    Happy New Year!

For 2022, let's go back to 1999. Please appreciate the acid-wash jeans: Haunted 1-42
    banner_both.jpg
    Hey! So I've been staying away from the forums but am way ahead of schedule, and will be posting every Sunday, either for this comic or CT.

Here's the link to 1-43 if you get all update notifications from the forums: Haunted 1-43

And let's assume the cord for this landline goes through a hole in the desk so it's not visible: Haunted 1-49
    banner_both.jpg
    GUYS! It's Claudia: Haunted 1-51
    banner_both.jpg
    @Sims4MagicalTales Welcome to the jungle!

Do you also incorporate mood-altering substances into your work? Dunno about anyone else, but I think it's extremely funny that the Basemental mod substances have nothing on the base-game potions when it comes to potency. And that no one says anything about it.

I'm very proud of that one Mimsy drawing. This is how Claudia would want to be drawn, I swear! Like that and with awesome triceps.
    banner_both.jpg
    Claudia continues doing silly poses: Haunted 1-52
    banner_both.jpg
    Right?! I love her.

Aileen (and juice) make an appearance: Haunted 1-53
    banner_both.jpg
    Forgot to post yesterday but there *is* a new comic!

Finally, no more drawng '90s phones: Haunted 1-54
    banner_both.jpg
    Looks like I missed the last two comics... but they're both here, and they both feature Ari screaming.

Say hi to the city, stealthily: Haunted 1-55

Establishing that Nina is the perfect woman: Haunted 1-56
    banner_both.jpg