Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Personality Please.

Is this mod still needed now that we have sentiments and lifestyles? I still have it in my game but I’m wondering if I still need it.

Comments

• thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    edited November 2020
    I already have it removed a long time ago. Having all the packs been kinda making that mod obsolete. From what I've seen, Sims now do more non-idle social interactions the more you play them (progress through Lifestyles+Sentiments, Character Values, etc.) and depending on the situation/setting (lot, lot traits, NAPs, etc.). I used to use HSPP! to allow for more Mean and Mischief autonomy to my Sims. Idk when they tweaked it but my Sims with socially negative traits like Mean and Evil have been acting more accurately now... they've been causing havoc like what I always wanted them to do. Tho I have MCCC (I'm on Vanilla MCCC playstyle btw), I have 99% of its settings set to default especially the autonomy-related ones. So yep, I don't need it anymore.
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    They still do Idle Chat btw but not as obnoxious as before. If you're still annoyed by that after removing HSPP, i suggest Zero's Less Idle Chat mod.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Thank you so much for replying. It is mostly the idle chat that bothers me.