Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story Progression Mod Question.

I hope it’s okay to post a mod related question here and sorry to be a bother but is there a way to stop names of married townies having hyphenated names? I did google it and found an answer but the options that the answer listed were not showing up in the mod where it should be and I’m a bit of a noob with TS3 mods. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited October 2020
    On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > SP > Town Options > Romance: Marriage Name and Romance: Marriage Name Same Sex.

These won't apply to resident sims spawned to immigrate in if you use SP's Immigration, for them it would be SP > General Options > Options: Lots > Options: Immigration/Emigration > Immigrant Name (the Immigration Gauge must be >0 for this option, like many others, to show up).

In case you weren't aware, we have thousands of documentation pages and forums for players' questions about the mods at NRaas. Google searches that lead elsewhere are sometimes helpful, but often don't lead to very accurate or up to date answers. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > SP > Town Options > Romance: Marriage Name and Romance: Marriage Name Same Sex.

These won't apply to resident sims spawned to immigrate in if you use SP's Immigration, for them it would be SP > General Options > Options: Lots > Options: Immigration/Emigration > Immigrant Name (the Immigration Gauge must be >0 for this option, like many others, to show up).

In case you weren't aware, we have thousands of documentation pages and forums for players' questions about the mods at NRaas. Google searches that lead elsewhere are sometimes helpful, but often don't lead to very accurate or up to date answers. :)

Thank you so much. The answer I read was on the NRass site and replied to by you. I think it was outdated with the current mod version maybe. :#