Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You can preorder Snowy Escape on consoles

I just preordered the PS4 version thru the PlayStation Store.

Comments

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Did the store prompt you (if you don't already own it) to purchase Journey to Batuu?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    Did the store prompt you (if you don't already own it) to purchase Journey to Batuu?

No but I already have that pack on the PS4 and PC as well. I had to search for Snowy Escape. I'm surprised they had it for preorder but sadly it doesn't come with a free theme for the PS4.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited October 2020
    is there any upside to preordering?
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Out of curiosity what's the free theme we aren't getting?
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm happy to hear that because I was just wondering will the PlayStation store have Snowy Escape for preorder just the other day.
    What free theme? Because I never saw anything on a free theme for Snowy Escape for preorder even on Origin.
    RavenSpit wrote: »

It starts to automatically download when it releases.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I'm happy to hear that because I was just wondering will the PlayStation store have Snowy Escape for preorder just the other day.
    What free theme? Because I never saw anything on a free theme for Snowy Escape for preorder even on Origin.

With some packs on preorder we have got free themes for PS4 but not for this EP.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2020
    You can download the pack a day or 2 before its released but you cant play it, when its released however if you've downloaded it a day or 2 before it, you can play it straight away on release date and time @RavenSpit
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    You can download the pack a day or 2 before its released but you cant play it, when its released however if you've downloaded it a day or 2 before it, you can play it straight away on release date and time @RavenSpit

ok, that sounds pretty good actually, thanx for the info :)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    No worries :-) enjoy snowy escape, I'm excited 😊 @RavenSpit
    RavenSpit wrote: »

It starts to automatically download when it releases.

With some packs on preorder we have got free themes for PS4 but not for this EP.
    Yeah, I remember that now. I don't remember what pack it was, but I do remember getting a free theme for the PS4 for pre-ordering an EP.
  • Gonegirl215Gonegirl215 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi, does anyone know if we will get a Snowy Escape bundle on PS4
    Hi, does anyone know if we will get a Snowy Escape bundle on PS4

Most likely.
    I remember what the last Pack it was that I had gotten a free theme download for preordering, it was Discover University.
    I remember what the last Pack it was that I had gotten a free theme download for preordering, it was Discover University.

Shame they did away with that.

Shame they did away with that.
    It doesn't matter to me because all the theme is is just another wallpaper for the PS4 and maybe even for the Xbox One. Now if the preorder gift was something like usable item such as a hairstyle or clothes or a new toy for the sims to play with in the game. Then I'll likely care if they did away with the preorder gift.
  • FinnleyFinnley Posts: 20 Member
    I am never much intro pre-order stuff, I mostly wait until there is a 50% discount and then I buy the one I would like. At the moment I would like Snowy Escape and City Living. Hopefully with Christmas, as I realy love how those worlds look.
    Finnley wrote: »
    I am never much intro pre-order stuff, I mostly wait until there is a 50% discount and then I buy the one I would like. At the moment I would like Snowy Escape and City Living. Hopefully with Christmas, as I realy love how those worlds look.

Yes both worlds are very beautiful. I have all the packs. The Starlight Lounge is high up and the world is so beautiful from there in Myshuno. I placed a hottub there.
    There's a penthouse apartment in the neighborhood where the romance festival is held that has a really lovely panoramic view of the city. Providing that you rearrange the penthouse because they had blocked the majority of the view of the heart of the city by placing an elevator there in that corner of the penthouse.