Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle, Eco Appliances N.A.P

Does anybody know if this N.A.P is working as intended currently? In my game my sims homes are passing the evaluation everytime even though no eco upgrades have been added to any of the appliances and it doesn't seem like it should be this way. It feels like there is no point in upgrading the appliances if they're just going to pass the eval anyway.

Is anybody else having this or is my game maybe bugged?

Comments

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    This NAP did get me fined because I had no ECO upgrades installed. So it does work.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    It’s only been weird for me since the last update. My sims were being fined before. It could be a mod issue but I don’t currently have any mods relating to eco lifestyle.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    It seems it's buggy but also picky.
    If you upgrade a single item it will start bring picky and fail you until you have at least one water appliance like a sink with both recycler and siphoner installed.

Btw to pass gardening NAP you have to have bee hive or a big farm to pass.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    It seems it's buggy but also picky.
    If you upgrade a single item it will start bring picky and fail you until you have at least one water appliance like a sink with both recycler and siphoner installed.

Btw to pass gardening NAP you have to have bee hive or a big farm to pass.

The thing is I'm playing in a sims home that has zero upgrades on any item but the house is still passing the eval. Surely the Eco upgrades should be required to pass? I think I might just give on the N.A.P's altogether for a while. :D
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    It is working correctly in my game. Are you using the EL plumbing items? I found that when I was trying to upgrade the apts in EL that they somehow helped me pass inspections without any of the appliance upgrades. I am not sure that was a bug or not. I did find, however, that when I started to upgrade my appliances in the apt that if I upgraded anything toward needing a fuel cell I failed the inspection until the fuel cell was empty. The fuel cell is industrial.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    queeennnnnqueeennnnn Posts: 1 New Member
    ive been having issues with my beer brewer. not sure if this is meant to happen but after a while, it just keeps saying not ready and is never ready to collect. it stops steaming and everything. i always have to buy a new one which costs me more money. anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    queeennnnn wrote: »
    ive been having issues with my beer brewer. not sure if this is meant to happen but after a while, it just keeps saying not ready and is never ready to collect. it stops steaming and everything. i always have to buy a new one which costs me more money. anyone else experiencing this?

It is a known issue. Do you put in 5 items for brewing? Try with 2 or 3 instead. You'll basically get the same amount of juice out of it, with less ingredients.