Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape is the next EP!

Comments

• Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Simguru ninja posted his foot in a red spotted high heel that was totally giving me minnie mouse vibes. Imagine if it's a mickey mouse disney pack 🤭 doubt it but hey, freeplay just got carebears.
    You can even win a real stuffed carebear because apparently most sim players are 6 🤭
    (Says the girl with a room full of toys and carebears 👀)

Do you have a screen shot of that post or if in the forums a link to the thread. I'd like to see it. I have another theory about what it might mean, but would like to see it before I share my theory. - Thanks!

I did some looking for Minnie Mouse high heels and while some were red with white polka dots, not all were.

Maybe it's a hint to a fashion / model EP. Just throwing that out there as a couple years ago there was discussion on it here in the forums.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Simguru ninja posted his foot in a red spotted high heel that was totally giving me minnie mouse vibes. Imagine if it's a mickey mouse disney pack 🤭 doubt it but hey, freeplay just got carebears.
    You can even win a real stuffed carebear because apparently most sim players are 6 🤭

Do you have a screen shot of that post or if in the forums a link to the thread. I'd like to see it. I have another theory about what it might mean, but would like to see it before I share my theory. - Thanks!

I did some looking for Minnie Mouse high heels and while some were red with white polka dots, not all were.

Maybe it's a hint to a fashion / model EP. Just throwing that out there as a couple years ago there was discussion on it here in the forums.

Isn’t that part of the survey description of a potential reality show pack? To become a fashion star? :#
  • Options

Isn’t that part of the survey description of a potential reality show pack? To become a fashion star? :#

I don't know. I never got the opportunity to do any surveys.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'd rather have a Medieval Fairytale, carnival or a circus pack than a reality show pack. Even a horse show as one of the ideas in the survery was Equitation.

You can see I'm guessing wildly here. I think a reality show pack is one I'll miss out on for the first time. I hate all reality shows except "Bake Off" and "Strictly come Dancing" ("Dancing with the Stars" to you in the US) !
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited October 2020
    I wish people would stop scaring me with the words reality show

I need to go and lie down now.

I'm so sorry @elanorbreton
    Paracetamol?
    You see I don't want it either. I think I've been brainwashed. I think I need to spend a long time away from this entire forum. It's getting to me. :o
  • Options
    I know what it is - wishfully thinking of - a theme park.

I just found Planet Coaster and thought - WOW, I wish I could take my Sim to that theme park.

:smile::smile::wink:
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,920 Member
    From that shoe tweet, I got more like Cinderella vibe :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,383 Member

Magic pumpkins and castles sound good. And fairy godmothers.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

maybe he just likes tail shoes
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

Super High heels make me think either Model or Vegas Showgirl, and while I'm sure the style of shoe was based on whatever was available in his house, that particular style is similar to Character Shoes used a lot in musical theater.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Drbigt wrote: »
    Yeah, let us filter by installed packs like in Sims 3. That sort of categorization and theming is really useful when creating certain content.

I’m confused. We already have a pack filter in CAS.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Not everything the gurus post on twitter is a hint to a new pack. Sometimes they just post weird too small high heel pictures cause they're bored. :p
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    if it is a showtime pack i really hope they do something with the singing skill. id love to see a career out of it. if thats what they are planning to do. high heal does seem like a fashion thing to me.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2020
    If it’s any Disney related which I really doubt, it could means EA spent more money getting permission to use any character or clothing. Meaning less budget for the pack. It’ll be like JTB all over again. A world that can’t be edited and those “costumes”🤮
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2020
    Could be he just likes Disney and is a nod to the pack he worked on with Star Wars. But yes like Cinderella he doesn't quite fit into his wife's shoes. Red polka dot doesn't look bad on him. The origins of Fairy Tales are a lot more grim than the Disney versions of them. Even with the movie version of Into the Woods got watered down by Disney because the whole play is kind of anti-Disney message that not listening to your elders has consequences including the death of Repunzel, but Disney changed it to their message of smart aleck kids. Honestly with how musical Disney has gotten shocked the current Sims is completely ignoring the musical trend with their packs with no musicals or bands yet. I guess they don't know what even kids they claim to be their target market are into these days. Always felt like this iteration was targeted towards reality show stars and their lifestyles. I regret watching the apprentice show now and won't again since it has become the new reality even with the Sims 4. I do see a lot of ways Sims 4 is not catering to Disney too in that they made the kids really dumb and not the focus at all with majority of the packs. I think this is the first iteration of there not being a target market and I can't say that is a bad thing since it might mean new ideas for packs going forward now and less predictable themes. I think like with the GP the next EP has a higher chance of being a new idea over a recycled idea.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    only one day last and if its not happy haunts i will go crazy
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    krist556 wrote: »
    only one day last and if its not happy haunts i will go crazy

its not going to be happy hunts they have been working on this pack since last year
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    God, if it's Disney or any other licensed bubblegum, I'm done.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited October 2020
    36n059

Was trying to post simgurugeorge latest tweet ugh. Someone else will lol 1😅
    Post edited by Babykittyjade on
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2020
    36n059

Was trying to post simgurugeorge latest tweet ugh. Someone else will lol 1😅
    This one?

Sad he had no chocolate option. I really love dark chocolate. I did tease SimGuruNinja about the shoe picture being talked about as being a leak today with him. His puppies are adorable and growing up way too fast. Seems like trailer will be shared on the 20th, so two days until the official news comes out about the theme at least.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I hate all reality shows except "Bake Off" and "Strictly come Dancing" ("Dancing with the Stars" to you in the US) !

okay you have done it i finally see one (1)
    reason to have reality show pack and its reintroducing couple dancing to the game, having multiple styles of it and having actual freaking couple activity

almost everything else reality shows? nah.

also would be totally up for carnival/circus style pack because I've been wanting to make magic town inspired neighborhood and I also miss lots of things that would go perfectly with the theme
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited October 2020
    They look like Minnie Mouse shoes to me. Maybe Disney has their fingers in this new EP too....?

Maybe it's "Get Mouseketeers" :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,383 Member
    They look like Minnie Mouse shoes to me. Maybe Disney has their fingers in this new EP too....?

Maybe it's "Get Mouseketeers" :D

Maybe it's a Disneyland EP. Set up rides, hire character actors, protect trademarks at all costs.
  • Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I have a whole week to prepare myself for the disappointment. :D

For real.. At this point I dont know if I am excited or afraid.. :/
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/