Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The game glitches screenshot thread

Comments

• GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    MineBloxKy wrote: »
    I'm a new member as of writing this, so I can't post an image, but I had a sim with the kleptomaniac trait, and he had 2 "Need to Swipe" moodlets. That alone is already pretty crazy, but those both made him uncomfortable!

Welcome! Hopefully lots of people will like your post to help you rank up soon so you can post pics.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    edited July 2021
    LynnPlayz1 wrote: »
    Oh man I wish that I knew how to screenshot when this happened, but one time a random guy sat on my toddler. At her birthday party, no less.

All you have to do is hit the TAB key on your keyboard, (But pause the game, first) which will remove the UI information from the shot and click on the 'c' button. Click on TAB again to return the UI information. You should see that your shot has been stored in the folder. To retrieve it, you need to open up your Game Folder (AFTER YOU'RE OUT of the GAME). I use Windows so my path is Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims4>Screenshots. I have Paint which is a program that allows you to crop pictures. Open the Screenshot file click on the photo you want, and if you have Windows and Paint, it will allow you to resize the picture or use the crop tool. Save As JPEG and put it in your Pictures folder. From there you can place it in a third party site. I use imjur, it's free.

If you operate a different OS, then perhaps someone else can tell you how to access your Screenshot file from your game.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    Thank you :)

Here is a magical floating plate
    07-14-21_2-44-32_PM.png
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2021
    @halloweenchild Oh the stupidity has now reached a point in which they are spreading outside the fence :D

I had to move the bee box since the sims couldn't even use it.
    In fact they can't use the kiddie pool either or do proper gardening since the seed packages are somehow blocking them.
    ntO0g22.jpg

Abigail: "My gosh, it's not that long since we left this house for you and your siblings. What have you done?"
    Abel: "Whatever do you mean lol?"
    I think I'll leave them for the next Harvesfest (which is soon) and then finally clean up this mess haha.
    I'm also interested to see if it'll automatically fix the gnomes or do I have to sell them.
    d81HTO1.jpg

~*~

Really weird thing happened. I went to check out my family inventory... and there was a freaking tombstone.
    I have absolutely no idea where its' from. Can't really do anything with it either, like call forth the ghost, destroy it, etc.
    xZumG4x.jpg

Then I noticed Abigail and Edmund randomly griping about some fruitcake.
    So apparently the same dead guy baked them a cake.
    Pr64Xcp.jpg

The neighbors have that surname so Axel paid a visit to check things out and... yeah.
    Axel: "Hey, it has your name on it so I guess it's all yours."
    Brennen: "What??? .... you know, I don't want to think about this weird **** when I'm still trying to figure out why there's a mail box inside the house."
    RpQAWKA.jpg

Oh yeah, that's another thing. I'm certain I checked the house after downloading it but for some reason the mail box is over here now. 
    RMVOz6J.jpg

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    We seem to be having some trouble emptying the fish trap today...

Merman-standing.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    We seem to be having some trouble emptying the fish trap today...

Merman-standing.jpg

That's even more funny because it looks like it's supposed to be like that! :D:D:D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

lanlyn wrote: »
    No, no, kitty. That's not the way to collect eggs! :D

:D:D:D

Um?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    The Kitty's head in the Chicken's but. That's just way too funny. :D:D
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    The Kitty's head in the Chicken's but. That's just way too funny. :D:D

Yeah this thread should really just end after that because nothing will ever top it. 😂
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    No, no, kitty. That's not the way to collect eggs! :D
    y4m-C-LQGV2uPvyTFe139wO9sUITsb3m7ImyBp5RXGkis9MoC00Q6pqJ124_UA6OIaC9P771NqavfiZuUNQKYTR3b2eLz2oYG0j5inSZgSqVz2a6xo_Z5GBj-KfZvcYhw5QOafQmsSKEUjVVsCimUo8nMzU4K_rTksRskrl_1eCQ1mj-gAeLyTp6uPFAsdr1xY1?width=778&height=480&cropmode=none

I cannot stop giggling 🤭!
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Thrior wrote: »
    @halloweenchild Oh the stupidity has now reached a point in which they are spreading outside the fence :D

I had to move the bee box since the sims couldn't even use it.
    In fact they can't use the kiddie pool either or do proper gardening since the seed packages are somehow blocking them.
    ntO0g22.jpg

Abigail: "My gosh, it's not that long since we left this house for you and your siblings. What have you done?"
    Abel: "Whatever do you mean lol?"
    I think I'll leave them for the next Harvesfest (which is soon) and then finally clean up this mess haha.
    I'm also interested to see if it'll automatically fix the gnomes or do I have to sell them.
    d81HTO1.jpg

~*~

Really weird thing happened. I went to check out my family inventory... and there was a freaking tombstone.
    I have absolutely no idea where its' from. Can't really do anything with it either, like call forth the ghost, destroy it, etc.
    xZumG4x.jpg

Then I noticed Abigail and Edmund randomly griping about some fruitcake.
    So apparently the same dead guy baked them a cake.
    Pr64Xcp.jpg

The neighbors have that surname so Axel paid a visit to check things out and... yeah.
    Axel: "Hey, it has your name on it so I guess it's all yours."
    Brennen: "What??? .... you know, I don't want to think about this weird **** when I'm still trying to figure out why there's a mail box inside the house."
    RpQAWKA.jpg

Oh yeah, that's another thing. I'm certain I checked the house after downloading it but for some reason the mail box is over here now. 
    RMVOz6J.jpg

Oh....Oh no...That's just too much man XD
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I... ummm... no words...

BwTBVlx.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
    rPcKP9u.png

Erm....
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    So this pair was sledding and had the worst wipe out ever
    Poor kid lol

GRSItU8.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    raMB49A.png

Tremor and Aashiyana's cat is capable of moving through solid objects. This is perhaps standard for a cat?

The look on that cat's face cracks me up :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    So this pair was sledding and had the worst wipe out ever
    Poor kid lol

GRSItU8.png

:joy: I've actually had skiing wipeouts that literally were like that.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".

I just happened to pause. Then saw this outside...
    KHou1FN.png
    AGwz3vc.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    I just happened to pause. Then saw this outside...
    KHou1FN.png
    AGwz3vc.png

You didn't have to stick your arm through her to touch her hair! Geez :D
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I have this glitch fairly often - if I direct my Sim to weed a garden, sometimes they just do that wherever they happen to be. Here, I finally documented Chris, weeding the stove in his farmhouse kitchen.

i3ne5h3.png
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    One of my sims now stands like this

zjOO6xk.jpg

And cook together doesn't seem to be working for me in any houses...the one I clicked to cook does the cooking and the rest just stand there.

iOAmvBN.jpg

wKbLhke.jpg

Missing roofline...that's a great one to have!

B0zam78.jpg
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

Missing roofline...that's a great one to have!

B0zam78.jpg

That is one of those irritating things to try and fix. Can be done, but tricky. :/

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    My Manage Households has about three broken foxes in it. Someone call a vet : P
    g5wPBvq.png
    they/them or she/her
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    g5wPBvq.png

Yeah mine too, they are completely creeping me out. They shouldn't be visible households anyway!

• MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited July 2021
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    g5wPBvq.png

This Spaghetti Fox household has nearly 12 times as many Simoleons as my human Sims household. Apparently they're much better at Simple Living than humans are.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top