Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Default Skins not working???

LexiLovesHaileyLexiLovesHailey Posts: 39 Member
edited October 2020 in CAS Custom Content
I haven't loaded my game up in a long time and today I updated my game, my mods, everything. When I opened up CAS I noticed my default skin was not on my sim. So I made sure it was there, yep it was. All my other CC was working fine, even my default eyes. So I took out all my mods, except the default skin. Still didn't work. I even started a new Sims 4 folder to see. I tried downloading MULTIPLE other default skins and none of them work. I'm stuck with the Sims base skin. Can someone please help I hate how it looks :(

Comments

• FalseZenFalseZen Posts: 87 Member
    edited October 2020
    For you or anyone else wondering about their default skin, they are not working right now because EA came out with an update on October 3rd. This update re-made the base skins. You must wait for the person who made your default skin to make an update. Making default skins for the Sims 4 is probably the most difficult custom content to make. They may need to start from scratch, so it may be weeks before they can get them working again.
    I prefer Luumia Vanilla Skins. Updates have already been provided. First on the 12th, the 13th, and again on the 14th. However, they still are not working. Just keep checking back to whatever page you get your favorite skin from. They will be fixed eventually. Also, be certain to thank your creator. It's a lot of work.
    Post edited by FalseZen on