Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tuesday newsday?

Maybe tomorrow we might get an announcement/tease ? It looks like this weeks needs some good news!

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I am skeptical, but anything is possible.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Sadly no. If there will be an announcement tomorrow, they would have been released a teaser today.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Sadly no. If there will be an announcement tomorrow, they would have been released a teaser today.

They could drop the teaser on Tuesday and Trailer on Wednsday. October 1st is Thursday. I think it's more likely to happen Next Week though. They can announce it the first full week of October if it's releasing the first week in November.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

They could drop the teaser on Tuesday and Trailer on Wednsday. October 1st is Thursday. I think it's more likely to happen Next Week though. They can announce it the first full week of October if it's releasing the first week in November.

They might want to hold off on the announcement till Part One of the skin tones update is released on October 6, so they don't steal any thunder from the update.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member

They might want to hold off on the announcement till Part One of the skin tones update is released on October 6, so they don't steal any thunder from the update.

Especially if the pack will be The Sims 4: Star Wars the Expansion Pack. They would definitley would want more time for the positive praise for now hehehe
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    More than anything, it's better for them to not overlap anything as it can be too overwhelming, creating a lot of confusion, missed opportunities, and many more.
    OID:- x4m1r4