Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak Multi-Generational Save (OLD)

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    vZESbL0.jpg
    I was waiting on everyone to wake up for breakfast so I had Quinton play guitar in the bedroom. Some of the family who were awake decided to watch for a bit.

PVRKIai.jpg
    Melanie had a wish to read 20 books so I let her read a book of her choosing. I don't know if she'll complete it, but I'll try.

GfyICd1.jpg
    Quinton and Ariana had a bit of alone time together before heading to the shower. I kind of like that showers are woohoo spots because both Sims can get cleaned at the same time and the fun meter goes up along with social.

k2uAOta.jpg
    Since it was getting later, I just decided to have them all eat at the diner. Irene is fitting in well with the family, although her only friend out of all of them so far is Michael. I was also wrong in my last post, they are only romantic interests at this point in time.

4fK16TF.jpg
    I hadn't seen Cori for a bit, looks like she is doing well. I don't know how many days she has left until her birthday but I'll have to make sure to Porter her over to Riverview as well.

LPKpFIf.jpg
    Ariana finally got around to teaching Daisy how to drive. Unlike with Michael, I had Daisy finish it all in one day.

swWJd5s.jpg
    For today, I had Melanie take care of the garden. She got a decent amount of simoleans from the money trees. These ones are not getting transferred to Riverview as I'll start a new garden there and have Daisy be the caretaker.

BBjSCKn.jpg
    Irene decided she wanted to become closer to Michael's family so I had her start with his dad. Dwight seems to like her, that's a good thing.

jI1ZFVx.jpg
    Okay, so I decided to take the plunge and edit her face to make her somewhat better. In my opinion, she actually is a pretty Sim and I was surprised how well she turned out. I even got rid of her poo colored hair and I feel like this color suits her much better.

o6shLEk.jpg
    Now they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Her traits are actually decent too, I know schmoozer, charasmatic, and flirty are three of them. I forget what number 4 is. She also wants to be Leader of the Free World, maybe she can be Ariana's successor.

gipk2BB.jpg
    To celebrate the new relationship, Mike gave Irene Precious Pink flowers. I always seem to do the red or yellow ones so I picked these instead.

Yb3Nvj4.jpg
    nyi1eUA.jpg
    Irene was so happy about everything that was happening to her that she jumped into Mike's arms. Then, they went up to Dwight and Melanie's room to have a pillow fight.

ksfAjG0.jpg
    And lastly, Quinton got another promotion at work. He also reached level 10 in guitar and has that skill mastered. I'm not doing the skill challenges for it as they can be a pain but at least he doesn't have to worry about raising it for work now.
    MPjtZwA.jpg
    Daisy doesn't have to eat anything since she is a PlantSim so I had her continue trying to create the IF potion to make them real Sims. Unfortunately, it still didn't happen.

FDk2Uxc.jpg
    I decided to have Dwight do the cooking today. He decided to make pancakes.

Nhb3wwE.jpg
    Most of the household was awake by this time so most of them got to eat breakfast together.

oeZoTMu.jpg
    I sent Daisy over to see what elixirs the alchemy store had but they only had one that I wanted. I had her buy it for future use on Irene. (It's a beneficial elixir)

MmFfbzo.jpg
    Afterwards, I had her gain the first skill level in alchemy. I figured since she is the heir, learning some skills will help her out.

S2BEeC5.jpg
    I then sent her to the Bistro to take a cooking class and a mixology class. She also took a third class but I forgot which one. I think it was fishing.

qM2crYm.jpg
    8C61avo.jpg
    Dwight went to become friends with Scot McGraw. He is the son of Sandi French McGraw but I'm not sure who his father is. I had Dwight question him so I could have him write a report for work.

rWrL5O4.jpg
    Ariana took Irene to get her drivers license. I only have the more expensive cars so everyone drives them to learn.

yNtzVgY.jpg
    I guess that Abigail was pregnant with twins. Since I heard they were born, I sent her mother and father over to see the little ones.

q10nAxd.jpg
    Andrea wasn't doing very well with Mason who kept crying. Apparently it wasn't his diaper because no one complained about the smell or anything.

s4gex8z.jpg
    Melanie decided to pick up baby Chaquita. Sometimes you just have to love the names the game picks for nonplayed Sims. Somehow, I feel Andrea was the one who named her that, lol

iyy994y.jpg
    "See, Andrea? This is the proper way to take care of a baby," Dwight told Andrea.
    "Hey, I did alright with Sheena when she was a baby!"

I2D3aEG.jpg
    Sheena: So you're my grandmother? How come I never met you until now?
    Melanie: Because our Watcher is very forgetful and doesn't seem to remember to have us meet extended family.

SoX56Bk.jpg
    And lastly, Dwight gave Abigail a hug before they left. There are now 6 grandkids for Dwight and Melanie.
    aDYBIzd.jpg
    Daisy finally got a second potion but it was not the one I'm needing. I meant to leave the IF's in Sunset Valley if neither she nor Mike got the IF one but they got Portered in anyway.

Zssb058.jpg
    Just a random shot of Irene as she eats breakfast.

5Qef5P8.jpg
    Quinton had to make breakfast for the rest of the family as there wasn't enough for all 7 Sims.

0yxWlPC.jpg
    Daisy went outside in her PJ's to harvest the money trees for the last time. I'll start a new garden at the new house.

CEKnKgm.jpg
    Melanie got about 25% of her latest romance novel finished. She should be able to complete at least this one and maybe two or three more shorter ones.

eapL9VA.jpg
    After a while, I had her invite guests to an upcoming party then she played chess with Quinton.

iDzfoq0.jpg
    Then it was time for the triplets to age up. Evan went first and he aged up to adult.

izaYTB2.jpg
    Abigail went second.

thpXARt.jpg
    I saved Ariana for last since she is in the active household. I just didn't want Evan or Abigail to leave before they aged up.

bUBuIJl.jpg
    And after a goodnights sleep, I Portered everyone I wanted to Riverview. Carina Sekemoto and her family, Alicia Bunch Goth's family, and several cousins were added. On a sad note, Christian Jones didn't make it to see Riverview, but his ghost was included in the Porter file. Everybody transferred correctly and I did work at the Langerak's expense to the houses that needed work done. I added some lots and venues for the Sims to go to as well as some houses. The family already at least knows Hal Breckenridge and a few other townies but I'm still planning on Ariana to campaign at neighboring houses.

***If anyone knows of some good Riverview townies, let me know. I know George Dean is good as Brittany Goddard married him once and I know that CravenLestat likes Betty Simovitch. I do know I'd like to get Don Lothario in the family tree but we will see how it goes.
    Langerak Family Update (Riverview Day 1 or Day 150 overall)

4N6lXNW.jpg
    After arriving in Riverview, Michael and his live-in girlfriend, Irene Robertson, decided to play chess together. Dwight had a wish to meditate so I let him do so to receive the happiness points.

mQCZf9G.jpg
    Melanie seemed really excited about her newest book. It's going to be another romance book but her next one may be a different genre.

f6ZGe1G.jpg
    Quinton had a wish to play guitar so that's what he did for a while.

NJdXwfh.jpg
    Ariana has started a campaign tour around Riverview. She met this Sim here who gave her some money once they became friends. We'll probably see this guy at parties before long.

fhTCUOb.jpg
    Ariana continued to campaign, this time at the Grigsby family home. I don't remember this guys first name but you can easily find it on the wiki. I just couldn't be bothered to look, lol.

lqkaFXr.jpg
    Dwight made food for the family but then decided to eat on his own. Like the time I had Brittany from my Ultimate Sim challenge live here, I'll possibly delete this area so he is forced to eat at the table. However, I may or may not move them into a downloaded house or one already in Riverview. It all depends on what I decide later. Remember, I'm aiming for at least 150 days in each town so they'll be here for several generations.

lvIUDku.jpg
    Dwight did go out in the dining room shortly after but I have no clue why.

zR3lzVY.jpg
    Daisy had a nice chat with her stepfather, Quinton Sekemoto Langerak. I'm still looking forward to seeing where Daisy goes in this save, I haven't got her dating anyone yet so it's a surprise to me too.

tEZDDTk.jpg
    Quinton might not be her biological father (since Ariana is her only genetic parent) but he loves Daisy like he was. I'm debating on whether Quinton and Ariana should give Daisy a sibling or not. I guess that's another thing everyone will have to wait and see. I'm leaning towards yes but don't hold me to it.
    Langerak Family, Riverview Day 2

y6UzrBV.jpg?1
    First of all, a quick overview of the main family tree. Of course, there are more relatives on my Family Echo tree but these are ones directly descended from Emily Jones.

CXqcKxC.jpg
    sNNLitx.jpg
    Daisy was the first Sim up after the first night sleeping in Riverview. As she doesn't need to eat, I had her start to learn the sculpting skill.

J9wWwcz.jpg
    I let Melanie have a turn at cooking breakfast, I figure it's nice to let them all have a chance to do so. Melanie made pancakes as she only knows those and waffles for breakfast.

xZZZrA5.jpg
    Quinton got up and decided to run to the old garage to paint. I needed more bedrooms so I converted the garage into a small apartment building. Upstairs, I put some random skill building items for the family to use.

szbD0JZ.jpg
    Only Irene was late to breakfast as Daisy doesn't have to eat. However, the rest of the family does and I was lucky to get so many of them at the table.

icMXLJL.jpg
    Melanie is making decent progress on her book so I'm hoping I can get another one in.

hdNIMxC.jpg
    Once everyone left for school and work, I sent her to the alchemy store. They didn't have what I wanted and only Melanie's deceased grandmother could make what I wanted.

F7Ugja3.jpg
    Quinton had a wish to buy a motorcycle so I got him one. He seems very happy with me now.

wCOV4dE.jpg
    Sims are starting to hook up. Jon Lessen and Ruby Broke seem to be hitting it off well.

ay2Xj5g.jpg
    Flo Broke happened to be at the park I sent Melanie to so I had them meet each other. She is also Ruby's mother so if Jon marries her, Flo will be his mother-in-law.

xVTwg0w.jpg
    Michael seemed to be struggling with his homework but he was actually just frustrated he couldn't do something more fun.

PBsc0mt.jpg
    It was Quinton's turn to make a meal so I had him make grilled cheese sandwiches. He knows some more meals than that but I just randomly pick what they make.

0IteaTP.jpg
    Melanie took a nap as she had a party she wanted to attend. When she woke up, Irene and a friend were doing there homework in there.

yjWsshE.jpg
    One of the first people she talked with was Carina Sekemoto, Quinton's mother. Melanie used to like Garry Sekemoto when she was a teen but Carina doesn't hold it against her and they are good friends.

GLIZDDp.jpg
    Melanie also said hello to her acquaintance, Cori Lucas. If you remember, Cori is one of the Sims that @CravenLestat created for me last year. I had her attend university with Ariana and Quinton where she got a science degree. She also did experiments in science that caused her to create a Forbidden Fruit. She sold it to Ariana to pay the family back for paying for her degree. Ariana planted the seed and that's how we got Daisy.
    Day 3/Day 153

rRYFbnd.jpg
    Michael got up early the next morning so I had him watch TV to get his fun meter up for school.

oTrklii.jpg
    Daisy doesn't need to eat but I still want her to learn the cooking skill so I had her make waffles. She also gained another point in the skill.

GhPhBmy.jpg
    Once she was done, she called everyone to the meal before talking with her uncle Evan on the telephone.

T3aX4u3.jpg
    Ariana did a bad thing as she started talking about politics at the breakfast table. Luckily, her family are on her side of most things.

EIu2jEB.jpg
    Quinton decided that the house needed upgrades done to it so he began fireproofing the stove. He figured he'd do the fireplaces next and then the plumbing.

myW9s7l.jpg
    I felt like Quinton and Ariana hadn't had much time together so I decided to have them do a bunch of romantic interactions, including woohoo in the shower.

ScbBwhZ.jpg
    However, Irene decided to skip school as she slept in late so Ariana had to yell at her instead of woohooing with Quinton. Irene was forced to go to school on her birthday, and she missed the field trip.

L4AXYEW.jpg
    At least Quinton and Ariana did get their woohoo in.
    oM6YWUM.jpg
    Then it was time for Irene's birthday. There wasn't much room in the house or backyard so I had it outside. I just now realized it but Michael's party horn is going through Quinton's chest a bit.

w9hqRmg.jpg
    Irene aged up well, although she was in need of a style makeover.

N7djH7Z.jpg
    Much better. Supposedly, I didn't do a good job with her so I didn't get to choose her last trait. Luckily, she got the Natural Cook trait to go with her other good traits.

r5mCTX2.jpg
    Enjoy your time off while you can, graduation and work are coming up next and maybe another special event.

0iBkFr4.jpg
    Irene felt like she needed to apologize to Ariana for skipping school and Ariana assured her that things are okay. Michael was nice enough to pick up the dishes.

7KqmOKo.jpg
    Looks like Quinton found Eric's old Spooky Day costume. At least he actually is a rocker.

x7UJayb.jpg
    Daisy decided to do her homework outside since the weather was so nice.

S4Ws9A9.jpg
    Ariana knew that Irene had no family so she bought her a Multitab. Ariana actually bought one for every family member but Irene got hers first since it was her birthday. She had another idea for Michael and Daisy's respective birthdays.
    edited February 2021
    tLKcldL.jpg
    We start this update with Melanie getting ready to cook pancakes. There was some food in the fridge but I don't think there was enough for the whole family. Either way, fresh food is nice instead of leftovers anyway and Melanie looks very happy to cook.

BP3Ex3l.jpg
    The sink in the garage apartment broke so Daisy spent her early morning hours trying to fix that.

fYZ4rh4.jpg
    Wiggles, seeing the puddle on the floor, began to help Daisy mop up the mess. Daisy was still working on fixing the sink.

LTPSYJA.jpg
    Once she fixed it, I was going to have Daisy help mop when I noticed she can absorb the puddles instead. I hit absorb instead of mop, just to see what happens. I'll make sure to use this often.

4QqOPQP.jpg
    Melanie finished the pancakes and called everyone to breakfast. However, they all took so long that Melanie was finished by the time they all arrived.

jMDBy5f.jpg
    Another picture of Irene, this time head on. I really need to get a CAS picture so you all can see her better.

fHmL8dA.jpg
    Daisy tried to learn another potion but she didn't have enough time before school. I'll have her keep trying but who knows what'll happen.

OnuwGUS.jpg
    Dwight practiced his martial arts outside as he'd been wanting to break space rocks. However, he quickly started to stink so I had to send him in early.

jaY8NoO.jpg
    Melanie went to the alchemy store to see if they had what she wanted. They did have one bottle but she needed more than one. However, the Watcher used mods to clone three more for her.

fX0FWCP.jpg
    I decided that Irene needed to learn another skill so I had her paint a picture. She won't get very far with the skill unless SP makes her gain levels once I turn her and Michael loose. I kind of hate to see her go but I don't want more than 8 Sims to play with as I might get overwhelmed.

YsvYtEw.jpg
    Quinton had places to go so I sent him off. He had to wave bye to his mother-in-law as he walked out the door.

wCmuJTF.jpg
    Speaking of, Melanie is getting so much closer to having her latest book finished.

SJTU542.jpg
    Ariana left work early as she got her pregnancy notice. Now she'll have to go tell her family about the newest addition to the family. Also, Mason and Chiquita aged up to toddlers. If you remember, they are Ariana's nephew and niece. They are also Sheena's siblings and Andrea (male) and Abigail's kids.

GJwlQtF.jpg
    Dwight decided that he wanted to learn the inventing skill. He did learn one invention but he quickly sold it for extra cash.

ZjT0hQT.jpg
    To end this update, here is a picture of the family band playing in the front yard. Quinton may be a master on the guitar but he stinks playing drums. Melanie can rock out on her guitar while Ariana is improving on the keyboard/piano.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    Eg02VJU.jpg
    Then all the guests for the party showed up. Cori Lucas talks with her goddaughter, Daisy. In front of Melanie, Scot McGraw is the elder gentleman. He wasn't invited but I let him stay anyway. By him is Daisy's cousin, Sheena Langerak. She was wearing dumb clothes here but upon aging to young adult, I gave her a makeup and hair makeover. I'll do her clothes next time I see her. The Sim thinking about Melanie is townie, Hannah Jones. We can pretend that she is a distant relative due to Jones being her married name and Emily's last name. By her is the pizza guy, I had Dwight order some food so there was at least something.

qKMQtRt.jpg
    Melanie decided to cure Abigail of her lycanthropy. Abigail's kids will still be werewolves if they already are ones.

pa4Li8U.jpg
    Daisy passed out from seeing the other werewolves transform. Bekkasan gave me a link to a mod but registration won't complete and I haven't tried again yet. I will before long though as werewolves may return to the family in the future.

cGVf0lS.jpg
    Next, Melanie tried to cure Evan but he already transformed. He was also in the process of merging with Rain (wife) as they were trying to leave the party. Luckily, Melanie cured him and I only had to fix his voice.

kGPcpuU.jpg
    She also hurried up and did the same for Ariana so that the grandbaby wouldn't be a werewolf. There are still a few werewolves and Rain is a fairy but those are the only occults other than Daisy, if you count PlantSims as an occult. I consider it more of a lifestate as occults seem more like the Supernatural Sims.

4Oe6fGS.jpg
    Lastly, Michael was cured of his lycanthropy.

L2TfpFb.jpg
    On Day 154, Quinton woke up first so he began to upgrade the fireplaces. I don't think he finished this one but he will soon enough.

qOzbbcA.jpg
    Melanie finally finished her newest book so I let her have a break from writing. She can start her next one on the following Saturday.

gQ6G2cG.jpg
    Daisy once more attempted to make an elixir to make Wiggles real but she ended up singed.

cpJgQCF.jpg
    This time, the family ate leftovers from the party and from breakfast the night before. I did this to try and clean out the refrigerator.

egKuKg1.jpg
    Even though it was obvious Ariana was pregnant, I still had to have her tell her husband. Quinton was happy and wanted to feel the baby.

LadPkyI.jpg
    Now that Irene is a young adult, there are only so many things that she and Michael can do. It'll be nice when Michael has his birthday so they can have a romantic relationship again.

QJqeaRW.jpg
    For this party, I was going to have it be a pool party but it began to rain. Instead, Quinton made some drinks inside for the guests who were coming.

62LejvU.jpg
    Michael and Daisy's Uncle-Niece relationship is very reminiscent of Melanie's with Christian. I'm not sure yet, but I may resurrect Christian and have him live for several generations, kind of as a link to the originally family.

dDPJik6.jpg
    Cori came to the party stinking. On a side note, she still hasn't had any children yet so I'm thinking about using cheats to give her a child that will age up around the time Ariana's unborn baby does. I'll make Cori's child the opposite gender of Ariana's baby and we'll see if Cori can get tied into our family tree.

4qGWSqm.jpg
    Once the party got going, Ariana went to tell Evan about her pregnancy. She also asked him for a donation to her campaign. Andrea is bringing in the food Abigail prepared for the party.

nhCPPHG.jpg
    Irene wanted to get to know her future sister-in-law. As far as I know, Rain is still a young adult so she'll be around for quite some time.

qLfapYk.jpg
    Meanwhile, Dwight played chess with his granddaughter, Carrie Langerak. You can tell she's Rain's daughter with Evan because her wings are the same color and design and her hair color is the same as Evan's.

Iymk65O.jpg
    It was hard to get a good picture but Ariana also told Abigail about her pregnancy while Cori and Daisy talked. By the time they were done, Daisy and Cori were friends.

mzzXIDu.jpg
    About the time the party was ending, the family sat down to eat their blue jello cubes for supper. There is a name for them but I forgot what it was.

6fgdKCs.jpg\
    However, Evan stayed a bit longer to talk with his sister Abigail about life in general. Cori was saying goodbye to Daisy and told her they needed to get together soon with Ariana once the baby was born. Rain was waiting on her family so she grabbed a drink before they left. After everyone left, the 7 hosts called it a night.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@Brandontaylor
    Oh..that Daisy, always a nice surprise, this time instead of throwing away the puddle she use it as nourishment.

Dwight practiced his martial arts
    Great pic one of the things I would like to add to my game.
    NB: You used that pic twice, so I guess we missed Melanie went to the alchemy store

Good luck with the book, Melanie. Lets hope it is hit or better.

Looking forward to see Ariana’s new baby grow up.

Quinton may be a master on the guitar but he stinks playing drums
    My Grace also often takes the drumkit although she a much better guitarist. Maybe they just wish to be versatile.

No not my Daisy – so sorry to see her there.

Daisy is good with many things, but elixir is not one of them. :)

Cori came to the party stinking well that can happen but not too cute.
    Anyway what are those funny chocolate gnome on the plate?
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    @Tamijo I thought it was a cool ability. I never knew they could absorb the puddles.

Yeah, I posted the same picture twice. That's what happens when someone distracts me when I'm typing, lol

It happened to be a bestseller or at least a good book. She makes close to $10,000 a week from the books she has written so far.

Me too. It was born last night so I'll have to post those updates here in a bit. First will be on Emorill's thread then over here but you can comment here if you want.

I think that's part of it. He's better at drums now but still is the best with guitar. Of course, he needed guitar for his career.

No, she needs to get with the program, lol

It's not very cute, lol. DivaDoodle said it'd be nice if there was a mod to tell Sims they need a shower.

I'm not sure, I think they are just called Marshmallow Bunnies.

Thanks so much for the comments!
    ZaQTmcC.jpg
    Daisy woke up before most of the rest of the household so she cleaned her and Michael's shower. They have their own bedrooms in the garage as this house doesn't have very many bedrooms.

jMNHJ5y.jpg?1
    Here is the CAS picture of Irene's face that I said I was going to share. Don't mind her outfit, it's just the shirt I have her use as a nightgown.

Ao39GSB.jpg
    Michael also got up a bit early so I had him watch TV because Daisy was using the shower. Others were using the other showers by this time so he didn't have any others to use.

IsKmMMb.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie got to eat breakfast together. I actually need to send them on a date night soon but it's hard to control all 8 Sims sometimes.

t4dhLHJ.jpg
    Daisy once again tried to learn another potion with no luck. She doesn't need to make her IF real anymore since I TA'd them, but I'd like her to learn them all.

UkjnGXX.jpg
    I'm not sure what Ariana was saying to Melanie but she seems very excited about whatever it was.

KBDAsn6.jpg
    Shortly after changing their clothes, Ariana went into labor. Melanie seemed to be trying to pretend she was freaking out but the smile on her face gives her away.

gxfREW7.jpg
    However, Quinton actually was freaking out. Ariana tried to autonomously go to the hospital but I stopped her as I'd rather she just give birth at home.

Q7ibnGh.jpg
    Eventually, they got tired of waiting and they left to do other things. That didn't stop Irene from freaking out, though.

4ahurtX.jpg
    Ariana gave birth to a healthy baby boy that she named Robert Langerak. He is a light sleeper and artistic. In other news, I made Nathaniel get Cori Lucas pregnant and was surprised that she'll have a little girl, without me interfering. I may use my Watcher powers to have a guiding hand in the little girls development.

YrZtVxv.jpg
    I decided to see what Irene was up to and was a bit shocked to see she was getting ready to flirt with Quinton. Since Michael isn't a young adult yet, I think she's feeling lonely. However, Quinton politely rejected her and Irene changed the conversation elsewhere.

YFwDOA6.jpg
    I decided that someone needs to read the newspaper as there are interesting things in them. Usually the families I play cancel it but I won't now.

TMlZ2pk.jpg
    Melanie was the first grandparent to start building a relationship with little Robert. I'm going to try and keep family relationships in a good range for all members if I can but I'll cheat them back up if I need to.

OOxWgVU.jpg
    Ariana and Irene get a lot of wishes to chat with each other. Ariana decided to give her some tips on how to have a great relationship with your significant other.

ZZrgCtN.jpg
    Ariana seemed very interested in Irene's chat about cooking. However, Irene really hasn't cooked yet so Ariana is actually better.
    D7fexrL.jpg
    Melanie decided to make a cheese plate for supper as it'd be an easy thing to make.

Hrz3c2e.jpg
    This time, I let Daisy eat too. It doesn't do anything for her but at least she can join in the conversation around the dinner table.

vU0ggad.jpg
    Daisy and Michael were then supposed to do homework together. However, Michael refused to do his so I had to force him to try again.

Yc11ABB.jpg
    That following morning, Daisy was up first again so I had her practice her chemistry. She doesn't need logic for the career I have planned for her but it never hurts to learn some skills. She can already tutor her fellow students but isn't far enough to teach skills to people yet.

emyFHGq.jpg
    I had someone call the family to breakfast which was another cheese plate. I really need to have someone cook a bunch of food to store.

scaGOUT.jpg
    My Sims did random things while someone set up Michael's birthday party. Relatives showed up to wish him a happy birthday.

Ohe86l7.jpg
    Here's Michael, all grown up.

dyavSNG.jpg
    Now that he is a young adult, he and Irene can once more be romantic. Michael asked her on a date and she gladly accepted.

kTEg83P.jpg
    Since the birthday boy left, Melanie and the others decided to play for the guests. Maybe I should have them start a band and call it Melanie and the Others, lol

sIIf5sq.jpg
    I had to take this picture of pregnant Cori for @CravenLestat I'm not sure if he saw my plan for her baby but if not, I plan to tie Cori into the family tree. I also wanted to show everyone her boyfriend, Nathaniel Wolff.

twCke5B.jpg
    At first, I almost thought that Abigail wanted her sister's autograph before I realized it was actually Sheena, Abigail's daughter. I think I'm changing her name to Gina as it sounds better and rhymes.

bWYGp0t.jpg
    After a dinner date at the Bistro, Michael showed Irene just how much he loves her. Irene seems pleasantly surprised by this.

ztAdWGp.jpg
    He finally was able to pop the question and she said yes. Somehow, Porter messed up their relationship so I had to make them Romantic Interests again, have him propose going steady, then propose marriage but it all worked out.

ihAIchP.jpg
    Lastly, Quinton forgot he had to work and was 30 minutes late. However, he made it to work and wasn't in trouble.
    UvJc1Ae.jpg
    Not long after riding his motorcycle to work, Quinton chatted with his bandmates before performing a show. The show went so well that Quinton was promoted to Pop Icon status. He is one promotion away from completing his LTW. One of the Langerak relatives happened to be nearby as she is a coworker.

89qgRnY.jpg
    I always try to wake up the Sim with the most sleep to take care of babies so that when I send them back to sleep, they don't have long to go. Robert needed the whole works this time.

k7hIpRB.jpg
    The sink broke again so I had Irene work on fixing it while she listened to the cooking tabcast. Now at least she can cook a bit to go with her Natural Cook trait.

bNLvKVi.jpg
    Dwight had a wish to level up his inventing skill so I locked it in and let him do his thing. I was looking at ages last night and he has 7 days left until the waiting game of death happens. He may go at 100 or he may live longer.

w2NmMRw.jpg
    Robert needed taken care of again so sister Daisy took care of him this time.

AM1nYH6.jpg
    Meanwhile, Ariana wanted to max out her charisma skill so I had her talk to the mirror while listening to the charisma tabcast.

xQOAOlR.jpg
    Melanie and Daisy didn't have any wishes I could complete at that moment so I had them dance to music for a while.

H9ZdGQC.jpg
    Then, I sent some of the family to the Diner to eat. I forgot one person and Quinton was sleeping so not everyone got to go.

h5RQlEg.jpg
    The game made Irene wait to graduate until Michael was a young adult. I'm not sure why this happens but it does.

E1vf8R9.jpg
    Today was also going to be Michael and Irene's wedding day so I invited everyone on the Langerak side of the family. I forgot to mention before but I brought Christen and Alicia Bunch over to Riverview but forgot their sister Lois. I think they all died now so they weren't invited to the wedding.

GmHQcoh.jpg
    Irene is officially a Langerak now. Until she has a child with Michael, though, her spot in the tree is at jeopardy because if SP causes them to split with no children and Michael has a child with a different woman, Irene would be removed. I'll leave all that up to SP to decide.

z7nigLB.jpg
    And lastly, Irene and Michael had their last supper at the main household before they move out. I will need two slots for Daisy's future husband and a child, unless Daisy has a child out of wedlock. Depending on how things go, there will definitely be one Sim in the family who'll spread their genetics around. Chances are, it won't be Daisy but one of her future descendants.

***In other news, I got a message that Carina Sekemoto passed away. Afterwards, I checked the adult version of Robert and his future bride, Carly Lucas. Robert will favor Quinton while Carly favors Nathaniel, with a few edits just to fix a few things. You'll have to wait for them all to age up to see their young adult looks.
    Since I have to work the next four days, I'll be sharing each Sim day once I hit save tonight so there may be a couple of these unless it gets too late to share it.

7geSbkP.jpg
    Today, Dwight made some pancakes for breakfast. I seen a couple comments about Retuner so I may have to check it out soon, just haven't yet.

7geSbkP.jpg
    Most everyone got up close to the same time but not everyone got to eat breakfast with each other. I've just decided Daisy can eat if she wants as I usually just call everyone to the meal.

PUg45pw.jpg
    Melanie was able to knock out another quick book, although she didn't make much money off this one since it was only 90 pages.

POU7E5o.jpg
    Michael had already decided that he wanted to exercise so I decided to let him continue. He is already at a level 3 and will need it for his upcoming job.

aHwd3y9.jpg
    The weather wasn't that great and Irene didn't want to mess up her hair so she ran from the car to her job interview. She was hired on as a Podium Polisher under Ariana's administration.

1hWzgnm.jpg
    Meanwhile, Michael decided he wanted to join the military so he enlisted in the service. Once they returned home, I had them move out and gave them $25000 to start with as that's what the two triplets who moved out got.

s9ouwE9.jpg
    Today was also Robert's transition into a toddler. Everyone in the household celebrated this milestone in his life.

9hT4rDM.jpg
    He inherited his fathers hair and looks mostly like him.

c49Iewc.jpg
    Quinton immediately began to teach Robert to walk, although he wasn't able to finish it just yet.

q6fC8pO.jpg
    Daisy invited Cori over so Cori decided to bring Carly with her. She is dating Nathaniel, yet he hasn't proposed to her yet.

62qdlml.jpg
    Her friendship with Cori had fallen a bit so Daisy wanted to bring that up. She also held Carly for a little bit.

c00nDZT.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie had a chess competition with each other, just for fun.

fHhNKT7.jpg
    Ariana went to a party hosted by Sigmund Lord. He lives in a lot with three mobile homes on it.

p5B6ph5.jpg
    Cori was just about to leave but Dwight cornered her and asked to question her. She allowed it then she took off with Carly and I sent everyone to bed.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@Brandontaylor
    Daisy must be a light sleeper, doesn’t she often wake up first?
    Irene is very beautiful
    “I'm not sure what Ariana was saying” “Surely she talks about the baby”
    Congrats with little Robert
    Don’t you just hate those constant phone calls
    Congrats on Michael grown up
    Great that Irene and Michael remember their love from teen years – looking great together. They move fast in your story – first date proposal :D
    Lol Ariana almost seems afraid of the person in the mirror
    Great shots from the wedding
    “Today, Dwight made some pancakes for breakfast.” – you posted the picture twice
    I NEED THE DAISY ONE (always need more Daisy’s) <3
    Robert so cute as a tod.
    Maybe it is just me, but every time I see Cori, it is like she contains some sort of sadness.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    FZHtlOs.jpg
    Melanie making breakfast.

zQU47W3.jpg
    Then, she had a talk with Ariana about the deed to the house and her final wishes for it.

sAzYHXP.jpg
    Like her grandmother before her, Melanie started the money tree garden at the new house. Now I don't know if I'll always plant money trees, but I want to have some plants.

tisgR7G.jpg
    Ariana threw a campaign party where she talked with Jon Lessen.

taAM8tO.jpg
    Then, she got to know Hal Breckenridge.

qsja42I.jpg
    Dwight had to miss the party since he had to work. However, he did get promoted.

iOIOOsc.jpg
    Quinton spent most of the party trying to teach Robert to walk.

571C5y9.jpg
    Daisy also had to miss the party as she had school but she showed up in time to do her homework.

57VlXaK.jpg
    Dwight needed someone to question so he could write a report for work.

Q0JW4qD.jpg
    But he got distracted by an old dusty lamp that Melanie had bought. He was surprised when this happened to him.

6kpJzVQ.jpg
    A genie appeared and told Dwight he would grant him anything he desired. He also said that any member of the family could make a wish but they would only get three as a household, not as individuals.

Vxzm9lV.jpg
    Dwight made his wish and was immediately bathed in the ancient magic of the genie. Unfortunately, his wish for a longer life didn't work and he will still die in about a week or so.
    0wtes6o.jpg
    The family ate their breakfast together. Robert was downstairs playing when he got hungry so Ariana fed him. It's her legs in this photo.

P6oB4US.jpg
    Abed Ossam (I used a generator site for genie names) recharged his magic so Melanie gave her request.

kPUGsyn.jpg
    This wish worked and Christian Jones was brought back to life. He seems very happy to see his favorite niece.

4eLKwrr.jpg
    Christian and Melanie had a nice chat about how the family had changed since he died. Luckily, there wasn't a lot to tell him as he wasn't gone too long.

8J2iUnC.jpg
    Ariana finished teaching Robert how to walk. Now it'll be time to teach him to talk.

B6RFkwb.jpg
    Quinton decided to brush up on his painting skills from college. He was more focused on the musical aspects of art but he can still paint better than some Sims. However, Emily will always have him beat as she painted masterpieces that could sell near $3000 a painting.

K8Tf4ep.jpg
    Christian wanted to do some shopping and out of all the fancy vehicles he could choose from, he chose Quinton's motorcycle.

WUS6Vm5.jpg
    His trip around the town led him to check out the alchemy store. Riverview had just opened one up around the time the family moved here and Christian always enjoyed the one in Sunset Valley. He was a bit shocked when he saw one of the elixirs so he immediately bought it.

WszdSMB.jpg
    And then, he threw it at his feet and then the following happened...

3JPaGIQ.jpg
    Christian's youth was restored to him, although he doesn't look like himself here. However, I made him over to be in line with his young adult appearance. (Not pictured because I forgot to take one)

3b5IYps.jpg
    Christian is in this photo of Quinton teaching Robert to talk but it's not the best quality look at him.
    jNIWY8b.jpg
    Dwight decided to ask Abed if he could question him for work. Abed agreed and gave Dwight the information he'd need for the report. However, since he is a genie, it didn't give the option to write a report on him. Better luck with the next person, Dwight.

rzQ3bJw.jpg
    "Can you say, Coffee?"

Gij2so6.jpg
    Ariana didn't really know Christian that well so they decided to play chess together. Ariana is a bit better than Christian as logic wasn't something he ever worked on.

EFuOrFh.jpg
    Daisy wasn't happy about doing her homework. Seems I always catch her making this face.

YlmhrNK.jpg
    Melanie made spaghetti for supper as I was trying to have her make something other than my usual meals.

YCbj2az.jpg
    That following morning, Daisy decided to watch TV. I just wanted her to raise her fun meter as it was low from doing homework the previous evening.

3EM0WNY.jpg
    Dwight went to the skilling room I set up over the garage to continue the inventing skill. He won't get very far, but it gives him something to do on his days off. I feel bad for him as he won't be able to enjoy retirement as he doesn't have long to live.

gXU9hWb.jpg
    Christian decided he was just going to read a book. I haven't picked a job for him yet, but I think he'll get one of the self-employed ones so I can keep him around for other things.

zm7mstX.jpg
    I sent the family to the diner to eat breakfast, not realizing I hadn't changed Christian's outerwear yet. Anyway, once he was finished, he saw a pretty woman and decided to introduce himself. Her name is Ruby Broke and they happened to have mutual attraction. However, she is currently dating Jon Lessen so either Christian will have to look elsewhere, or steal her away. There is a third option which I may take instead.

8hUX8tq.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie had woohoo as one of them had a wish to do so. They are both in their 90's but that doesn't stop them.

Y5g1eaL.jpg
    Daisy sometimes likes to autonomously exercise so I let her continue, although I changed it to the no sweat option as I don't want her getting dehydrated.

4LTact2.jpg
    Ariana, meanwhile, was busy trying to teach Robert at fruits and vegetables.

xtR2DM3.jpg
    I looked through Daisy's list of friends and acquaintances to see if there were any potential future spouses for her. I saw one I liked so I tried to invite him over. However, he refused her so I'll just have to see.

ydm49BQ.jpg
    Melanie decided to continue working on her book after her lovemaking with Dwight. She's a bit younger than he is so she should be able to get this one and maybe a couple more finished. However, I think I may have her retire and enjoy her last week alive.

tePXx4V.jpg
    And finally, Melanie made her last wish for wealth. Abed then said he was moving on to another family so there goes the option to marry him to Daisy. However, I didn't really want that genie around anyway.
    K1XTDn9.jpg
    Ariana continues to try and get Robert potty trained. I'm not sure how much time is left, but he's getting closer.

p0zECeQ.jpg
    Christian is another one of my Sims who likes to exercise autonomously. He'll be in better shape than his "fathers."

e5lfNwB.jpg
    Daisy is still new to cooking so I just had her make some hotdogs for the family. I've just been letting her eat, even though she doesn't need to.

9jCsd5R.jpg
    Quinton decided he wanted to start sculpting so I'll probably let him continue with it. He can quit his rockstar career soon and switch to sculpting until his death.

4PyYR1S.jpg
    Dwight went out for a cruise in the cop car until it was time for Hunter Cottoneye's party.

VXBDxOB.jpg
    A lot of times in real life, the cook is the last to eat. Not in the Sims though, usually the cook is the first to eat.

Q2M5aoC.jpg
    Dwight was hungry so I pulled some food out of the fridge at home and moved it to his inventory. Behind him, Hunter talks with Christen Bunch. Sadly, Christen won't be around much longer.

rDeZkS9.jpg
    A bit later into the party, Hunter was having himself a good old time. His house looks like a criminal compound or something though from the outside.

NDuAnZW.jpg
    Dwight then went around meeting some of his fellow citizens. He talked with Jon Lessen, not knowing Christian is trying to steal Ruby Broke from him. Jon won't be mad at Dwight, but Dwight will side with family over friends anytime.

ukeY0Q6.jpg
    Hey, look who came to visit! Michael decided he wanted to visit his family, however, he looks a bit sick to me. :lol:

MIH3gJU.jpg
    Dwight decided to come home, right when an alien was leaving. As far as I could tell, no one got abducted. However, I'm not sure why Dwight had those goofy shoes on.
    rqk8mLi.jpg
    The following day, the family ate pancakes for breakfast. Today was the last Friday before winter started and was also two of the family members birthdays.

ewRJYik.jpg
    Daisy went to school for the last time before she ages up to young adulthood.

2ya6v8P.jpg
    Christian invited Ruby Broke over so he could continue to get to know her. They talked most of the time that the others were at work or school and they became friends. This hug was just a friendly one, he hadn't tried romantic interactions yet.

EjlIIeB.jpg
    a1H3a6V.jpg
    When everyone was coming home, Quinton began his transition to elderhood.

kQd3jyP.jpg
    Quinton doesn't seem very happy with his new look. He doesn't even look like a rebel anymore, just someone's grandpa.

QnDXVWH.jpg
    Some of the family were getting hungry so I decided to let them go ahead and eat some cake. The others would get some of Daisy's cake once she aged up.

1hFz5g1.jpg
    While waiting on the rest of the family to arrive from their destinations, Christian took the time to start a few romantic interactions with Ruby. I'm not sure why, but Ruby didn't join the family in the birthday celebrations.

lvLaCrm.jpg
    rvcAlJx.jpg
    Then it was Daisy's turn to blow out her candles. The only things she kept when aging up was her makeup but you can tell that she is basically a clone of Ariana. (For those who don't know, Plantsims look like whoever harvests them)

QJ5xfn4.jpg?1
    Quinton got his makeover and I think I got him close to how he looked before. However, his hair color has some gray in it, just for realism.

m8Bmh3G.jpg?1
    Daisy was sleeping when I did her makeover but I just gave her normal hair back and changed her clothes. Her everyday wear is just the adult versions of her flower shirt, shorts, and flip flops.
    T6HAZhA.jpg
    Robert was the first one up so he did some dishes that were left on the table.

SbTKlOL.jpg
    Melanie was the one I chose to make breakfast this morning as she was the first adult up.

yjaBBiy.jpg
    Dwight getting the mail and bills in his sleepwear. It's only because he has immune to cold as one of his rewards.

8Vw9Ha2.jpg
    Melanie and Daisy were the first ones up to eat breakfast so they got to have a nice chat.

bB6jzJM.jpg
    Then Daisy had a chat with Dwight for a bit before performing a Sing-a-Gram.

luxkKml.jpg
    Ariana got her next promotion but I forget if she's a governor now or the Vice President.

Cvzncbe.jpg
    Daisy invited Cori over in hopes she'd bring her daughter Carly. However, she didn't and Daisy got busy. Christian greeted her instead and they instantly had hearts for each other but I'm not going to have him pursue her as she will be an elder very soon and he was just de-aged to Young Adult not long ago.

yLee9s6.jpg
    Daisy got a few Sing-a-Grams in but I'm going to need to work on that more as she's only at level 1.

M13l0Ke.jpg
    She tried to invite Sherman Bagley out but he refused so she tried Hal Breckenridge. It seems the two of them hit it off rather well.

JOXPkqa.jpg
    She even gave him a flower kiss which reminds me too much of Poison Ivy when she uses her kiss to control humans and make them do her bidding.

gmp8DQn.jpg
    Daisy was so happy to get attention that she did a heat of the moment kiss on him.

NlwDsvs.jpg
    This did not go over well and Hal yelled at her for kissing him. Everything had went just fine up until this point. Daisy was not a happy camper.

ZEI75wF.jpg
    "How dare you to flirt with me but then reject me when I kiss you? You don't lead a lady on like that, you llama!"

***Well, that didn't go so well. I'll give her one more day before I just create a young adult alien and have her marry them, or I may just do that anyway to get an alien in the family tree. Then we can see how long it takes for the alien genes to leave the family.
    CpNbrCE.jpg
    Daisy cooked pancakes for breakfast so the family would have a good meal to start off their day..

qjqfc29.jpg
    Most of the family got up in time to at least eat about the same time. Some lingered at the table after eating to talk with those who had just sat down.

jcnlmtk.jpg
    Melanie went to wash the dishes but the bathroom sink broke on her. She wasn't very happy about it and Robert was waiting for her to finish washing them right before it broke.

IhLtehH.jpg
    Dwight's got some good skill in handiness so I just had him repair it.

Ws42LpX.jpg
    Daisy called up Hal Breckinridge when Sherman Bagley refused to come over. Daisy was still attracted to Hal and he seemed really receptive to her this time.

3piDpvm.jpg
    Daisy decided that she'd try another kiss with Hal and this time, he didn't refuse her and they became romantic interests.

XJyvQuY.jpg
    She then asked Hal if he would be her boyfriend and he said yes. Once that was taken care of, I had him move in with the Langeraks. I'm going to have him take the Langerak name when they marry.

SG7ilPt.jpg
    Dwight and Christian played chess together.

Ast5Mee.jpg
    Daisy had an opportunity that required time spent exercising so I just had her use the stereo.

deGm52M.jpg
    Shirtless Hal is for all you lady Simmers out there, lol
    edited May 2021
    This story is ending as I'm doing a sort of reboot. Some Sims will return in the reboot but others won't.

EDIT: I am doing a sort of reboot but I've decided to continue this save as well.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    Sob5Z2M.jpg
    Daisy was one of the first Sims up but actually it was Christian Jones. So that Daisy and Hal can have a child, I had to have Christian Jones move back out.

in95R24.jpg
    Once Hal left for breakfast, Daisy did some exercising.

c6HrRKf.jpg
    Hal ate breakfast with Dwight who is still alive currently.

kEHpa9Y.jpg
    Hal was about ready to go to work but I had him learn the logic skill with Daisy.

vLWE3mH.jpg
    Melanie saw that Robert had woken up so she decided she wanted to pinch his cheeks. He didn't want her to at first, but he ended up letting her do it.

AegpA9M.jpg
    Dwight still had to go to work as he hadn't finished his LTW yet, while Ariana had to eat a quick breakfast before she went to work.