Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mission help.

Mission for the resistance: scramble first order traffic monitoring system.
Every time I try and and do this I electrocute my sim and burn through a data spoke.
My sim is level 10 programmer and can do it when practicing. I am playing on xbox one, but don't know if it is a console issue or a game pack issue.

Any help would be great!

Z

Comments

• Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Do you have a droid? If you have it scan the box before you attempt to scramble things the trap will zap the droid and then you should be good to go.
  • Options
    ZzMANzZZzMANzZ Posts: 72 Member
    I am pretty sure the box has been scanned, will take a look, thanks
  • Options
    ValnanceValnance Posts: 2 New Member
    What's your Sim's programming skill level? My Sim got electrocuted, too, until I bumped up his programming skill; I built an apartment for my sims under the Cantina where they have a computer, but you can also "practice slicing" on terminals to increase your skill.

My question--how do you swindle Sims? Do you have to have a certain level of charisma or have a high enough relationship with them? I can't seem to get this interaction to work for my Scoundrel.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Valnance wrote: »
    My question--how do you swindle Sims? Do you have to have a certain level of charisma or have a high enough relationship with them? I can't seem to get this interaction to work for my Scoundrel.

who did you try it on?
    I tried it on other scoundrels and citizens and it never worked, than I tried it on officers of the first order and stormtroopers and it always worked.
    My scoundrel is pretty low on charisma (I think lvl 4) btw..
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited September 2020
    Swindle interaction requires having your Sim at Scoundrel influence 2: Runner. Then it is available as a top tier interaction. One need not even introduce oneself, first.

High Charisma may help. I have never had the interaction fail, but am exploring with a developed Sim (Cha 10).

For slicing any panel, Analyze until one slicing method shows a green thumbs-up icon beside it, and use that method. Alternatively, have your droid slice it for you.
  • Options
    ValnanceValnance Posts: 2 New Member
    > @RavenSpit said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > who did you try it on?
    > I tried it on other scoundrels and citizens and it never worked, than I tried it on officers of the first order and stormtroopers and it always worked.
    > My scoundrel is pretty low on charisma (I think lvl 4) btw..
    I've tried it on officers and troopers, too, but it's never worked for me. I guess I'll just have to keep playing with this and keep working on her charisma until I can get this to work : :p