Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 refusing to run now?

Teh_CheshireTeh_Cheshire Posts: 17 Member
edited September 2020 in Mods Bugs & Issues
So quick run down: Did some house cleaning on my mods - mainly organizing files. On Sept 7 I was able to load in fine did some testing, looking for any errors/missing cc. Got the info I needed and closed out.

Yesterday I spent some more time picking through my mods as I noticed when I loaded in I had a few missing. So I was trying to ensure my staging file and mod file IN EA's area matched. Never loaded in though - downloaded a few new random small things (cosmetic CC for teeth, skin and hair).

Now when I attempt to launch Sims Origin acts like its loading up - only for it to not load and orgins screen to just pop back up on my screen.
  • I've removed the "new" CC from the file - but its still telling me were I can put it by no loading. New being as in didn't exist on the 7th or in my staging files prior.
  • I have already done a repair on it and that doesn't seem to have had any effect.
  • I have also restarted my computer for good measure

Anyone got some input on this or should I purge my mod file and uninstall/reinstall the game?

:neutral: --- SO I am a nooob today. I finally pulled everything out of my mod folder to see if it would load. And it did. So Now I have to play needle in a haystack as going by dates didn't seem to help me. :#
Post edited by Teh_Cheshire on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Have you checked to see if your older mods are up to date?
  • IlyIly Posts: 17 Member
    One of my young sims never learn go own bed. She want always to sleep on sofa. Once she go to upstairs independently, and I follow where she is going. No she goes to fathers bed. O my little Eva-Maria <3