Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you buy it

1234568...Next

Comments

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Nope and I don't intend to. Even if it was dirt cheap I still wouldn't buy it.
    giphy.gif
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Nope and I don't intend to. Even if it was dirt cheap I still wouldn't buy it.

Even if it was free I wouldn't want it. :D
  • Randie_ReignsRandie_Reigns Posts: 59 Member
    I haven't been in a hurry to buy any pack for Sims 4 in over a year. I've picked up maybe 2 since June of 2019 and that was because they were 5 dollars. There's too much missing. Too many things that used to work that no longer do. Like NPC's constantly dying because they don't automatically put on their winter clothes.
    I enjoy playing in two wall mode, but once I add a lot to a wall, the whole thing comes down anyway. What's the point if two walls don't always stay up. These little things kill game play for me. I mostly a builder now. I doubt I'll spend much time playing with life on this version. I'm saving my money for the next generation. Hopefully, it will be a much better version. 4 feels half-done. Even six years later.
    I'm not going to get excited or get my hopes. Because I know how the business side of gaming works. As long as people buy the half-done crap, they'll continue making half-done crap. And let's face it, there are too many gamers who are OCD about owning every pack, just because they have to own the complete game. If we want a better game, we have to stop paying for what we don't want.
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    its not the most exciting pack but i dont have any regrets. its probably just a once in awhile type of gameplay not everyday gameplay. but its nice to have anyway.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I was gonna buy it but island living was cheaper
    WEhFbz4.jpg
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @Cavapoo_King cute sim
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie