Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Praline Sims - Lychee Skin

I'm not a member for any of the accounts to ask questions to them directly.

I read the description of the Lychee Skin base and overlay and it said the overlay could be used for male and children sims.
However, when I'm in the game - both the base and the overlay are only available for female teen+ sims.
Was the description wrong or...?
Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »

I read the description of the Lychee Skin base and overlay and it said the overlay could be used for male and children sims.
    However, when I'm in the game - both the base and the overlay are only available for female teen+ sims.

I only use overlays, but in my game its availability is also limited to teen + females.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member

I only use overlays, but in my game its availability is also limited to teen + females.

it's my favorite skin to use. All the male skins seem to be too ... ashy? That's the best description I can give.
    O(≧▽≦)O

• Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    R7rlDiB.png

O(≧▽≦)O

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I would suggest contacting them via their Tumblr
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

it's my favorite skin to use. All the male skins seem to be too ... ashy? That's the best description I can give.

Ah, I actually never checked whether there are facial swatches. I use full body overlays for the ladies only (which obviously don’t look right on the boys) and didn’t know about the face only variant. Will need to check again...