Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing TS3 again & have a few questions

Truecrime_addictTruecrime_addict Posts: 108 Member
I downloaded a bit of cc. Majority of it showed up and its working great. But only 1 of the dozen or so hairstyles showed up. Even though they were all conversions, that didnt require meshes. So that was odd. But...

- Is there anyway to have the pre-made sims category , only show the sims that i made myself? There are a lot of EA sims there and i have to sift through to find mine.

I have another question, but i cant remember what it was...so ill be back.

Comments

• stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member

- Is there anyway to have the pre-made sims category , only show the sims that i made myself? There are a lot of EA sims there and i have to sift through to find mine.

Yes. In the upper right hand corner of the Sim bin window there is an asterisk. Clicking that will allow only custom Sims to appear for selection.

Hope you enjoy playing the game again. :)
  • Truecrime_addictTruecrime_addict Posts: 108 Member
    starguru wrote: »

Yes. In the upper right hand corner of the Sim bin window there is an asterisk. Clicking that will allow only custom Sims to appear for selection.

Hope you enjoy playing the game again. :)

Thanks! :)

• Truecrime_addictTruecrime_addict Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2020
    Im a little sad because cc hairs arent showing up. I just downloaded more, and they were sims 3 packs. The installer said everything went well and installed...but they arent showing up. Is there a fix for this?

Ok, nevermind. The cc hair was showing in the non-cc area and wouldnt show in the cc area. Odd. Lol. CC can be so frustrating , this is why i always tend to try playing vanilla. CC adds more fun though <3