Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All I'm saying is I better be able too cause other sims deaths with the lightsavers and space guns

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
Well I really dont know what too think perhaps I will get it on sale and use it for my aliens and robots, I will definitely need too watch livestream, I'm confused too why ? 😂

Comments

• iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    How in the heck is this pack gonna mesh with the rest of the game? Unless it’s contained to the specific world (most likely will be) but who knows. To me this is just the weirdest year I’ve seen of the Sims. It’s not looking good. I used to look forward to everything and beginning with Eco I got really disappointed. The trailer on YT has a major dislike to like ratio. It’s astonishing how much it’s rejected.

Other than that... I’m glad some people are happy with it I suppose.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I'm sure its bugs will mesh in perfectly fine with the rest of them, even if you don't buy the pack.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Murder has never been a part of the game.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    edited August 2020
    There are so many goofy deaths in the Sims. It’s a running gag in the community and game. Yes, it’s been traditionally apart of the Sims games. It’s cartoony and indirect if it can happen. There might be new deaths in this pack. Maybe not by lightsabers or whatnot.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    It would be a goofy death sims getting zapped by a space gun or lightsabre, I'm just saying 😂 they could do the death like the sim is getting electrocuted
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I agree. Win me over by letting my sim be a stormtrooper with a gun that I can use without mods or not at all. They're already doing a fantastic job of not making me want this pack.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Well I really dont know what too think perhaps I will get it on sale and use it for my aliens and robots, I will definitely need too watch livestream, I'm confused too why ? 😂

FutureCube says, "Chances are unlikely without mods."
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)