Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Batuu - Share Your Sims, Builds, or Stories!

Comments

• Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thanks @CAPTAIN_NXR7! Was wishing we had Ewok (and Wookie) costumes in CAS.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Whoa! I love it! It looks really good on Sulani, too. Hmm. I've been wanting to put some Star Wars builds in my game, but I've already filled Oasis Springs. I think I have room in Sulani where I was originally going to make it like Tortuga and be a pirate trade island. But maybe I can expand that for space pirates as well.

Gah! I need more lots!

Haha, thank you! Planet Sulani is perfect for Space Pirates. I haven’t built anywhere else yet, with the exception of Selvadorada. The remote islands in Sulani are just very suitable since they don’t have any modern background buildings.
    I’m really enjoying all the elements of this pack. My scoundrel only just made it to rank 5, so I’m taking things extremely slow. Still so much to do and to discover!

Congrats on reaching rank 5! I'm only at 3 but that's progress for me, lol. I'm taking it slow as well. I don't want to go back to "the real world" in Sim Nation. 😆

Haha. I don’t want to go back to the real world full stop. Virtual scoundreling is the new normal. 😂
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Whoa! I love it! It looks really good on Sulani, too. Hmm. I've been wanting to put some Star Wars builds in my game, but I've already filled Oasis Springs. I think I have room in Sulani where I was originally going to make it like Tortuga and be a pirate trade island. But maybe I can expand that for space pirates as well.

Gah! I need more lots!

Haha, thank you! Planet Sulani is perfect for Space Pirates. I haven’t built anywhere else yet, with the exception of Selvadorada. The remote islands in Sulani are just very suitable since they don’t have any modern background buildings.
    I’m really enjoying all the elements of this pack. My scoundrel only just made it to rank 5, so I’m taking things extremely slow. Still so much to do and to discover!

Congrats on reaching rank 5! I'm only at 3 but that's progress for me, lol. I'm taking it slow as well. I don't want to go back to "the real world" in Sim Nation. 😆

Haha. I don’t want to go back to the real world full stop. Virtual scoundreling is the new normal. 😂

Ha! Definitely. I'm on such a Star Wars kick now from this pack that I was just shopping in Target a few hours ago, minding my own business, when I passed by the men's pajamas section and they had Star Wars jammie sets with spaceships all over them! Well, of course I came home with a set and also jammie bottoms with Baby Yoda. Several years ago I snagged some Darth Vader bottoms there. Why do guys get all the good stuff?? :D

I wish my Sims could have Star Wars jammies.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    @lsnishi I am in love with your Ewok village! <3

#Team Occult
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member

Gah! I need more lots!

Ha! Definitely. I'm on such a Star Wars kick now from this pack that I was just shopping in Target a few hours ago, minding my own business, when I passed by the men's pajamas section and they had Star Wars jammie sets with spaceships all over them! Well, of course I came home with a set and also jammie bottoms with Baby Yoda. Several years ago I snagged some Darth Vader bottoms there. Why do guys get all the good stuff?? :D

Note to self. Make Star Wars jammies.

Did you get The Child? The Mattel one?
  • Options
    Haflinger wrote: »

Gah! I need more lots!

I'm not sure if it's Mattel. The tag inside just says "Star Wars" and "Lucasfilm Ltd.". But they do have The Child all over them with "Star Wars" logos in different colors. Black background. They're really cute. And cotton!

Everyone should have Star Wars jammies. They are happiness incarnate. :)<3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you @LiELF!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

That would be cute. Mcrudd has made some amazing onesies for the babies:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960146/baby-outfits/
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options

Gah! I need more lots!

I'm not sure if it's Mattel. The tag inside just says "Star Wars" and "Lucasfilm Ltd.". But they do have The Child all over them with "Star Wars" logos in different colors. Black background. They're really cute. And cotton!

Oooooh. I get it now. I thought I read you got The Child doll (The one I’ve got) and Star Wars jammies.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Reminds me of when back in the day I bought about 4 different Darth Maul Tshirts, beach towel, watch...and etc.lol
    But you gotta check out the Starwars Barbie dolls. Recently I received "Starwars Darth Vader x Barbie" and "Starwars R2D2 x Barbie" and they look amazing in person. <3

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options

Reminds me of when back in the day I bought about 4 different Darth Maul Tshirts, beach towel, watch...and etc.lol
    But you gotta check out the Starwars Barbie dolls. Recently I received "Starwars Darth Vader x Barbie" and "Starwars R2D2 x Barbie" and they look amazing in person. <3

Oooh! Those sound really cool! I'll have to look for them!
    #Team Occult
  • Options

Gah! I need more lots!

Oooooh. I get it now. I thought I read you got The Child doll (The one I’ve got) and Star Wars jammies.

Actually, about two weeks ago I did get The Child doll. Actually, I got two different ones, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »

That would be cute. Mcrudd has made some amazing onesies for the babies:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/960146/baby-outfits/

I remember seeing those, she did a great job!
    #Team Occult
  • Options

Haha, I know right? I always buy those things at the guys section. :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    But... aren't you a guy anyway?
  • Options
    edited September 2020

I’d love a Vader and R2D2! I never even knew Barbie and Star Wars were a thing until...(and this is the part in which I’m going to openly admit that I bought a Star Wars Barbie doll) I saw this box being thrown in a discount basket in the local Supermarket. When I noticed Princess Leia Organa and Wicket the Ewok peeping out of that box I was sold. I felt a little self conscious at the time for buying it, but I had to have Wicket! He and Leia are now guarding one of my bookshelves. Wicket’s feeling all cool beans because he’s holding a bow and arrow and a spear. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    But... aren't you a guy anyway?

Haha! Let me check...there may be a valid reason for why I’m always at the guys section...😉
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options

Gah! I need more lots!

Actually, about two weeks ago I did get The Child doll. Actually, I got two different ones, lol.

Aren’t they the cutest? I’ve got the animatronic one on pre-order.

Last year right about the time the Mandalorian was coming out on Disney+, I had a stuffed Yoda plushie that would ride along in my boot holster for any troops we weren’t allowed to have blasters at (my blaster is rubber, totally doesn’t work, but we couldn’t have them at the zoo, etc although the ComicCon at the military base last January was totally fine with them for some reason 😂). My Yoda plushie was the OG Yoda, but all the kids thought he was Baby Yoda. I’ll need to figure out Baby Yoda transportation methods for next year since I’m not tempted enough to make a Remnant Scout (I wear my knee caps the right way, thank you 😝) as he’s too big to fit in my boot holster. I might need to get a plushie Ewok for that.
  • Options

Gah! I need more lots!

Last year right about the time the Mandalorian was coming out on Disney+, I had a stuffed Yoda plushie that would ride along in my boot holster for any troops we weren’t allowed to have blasters at (my blaster is rubber, totally doesn’t work, but we couldn’t have them at the zoo, etc although the ComicCon at the military base last January was totally fine with them for some reason 😂). My Yoda plushie was the OG Yoda, but all the kids thought he was Baby Yoda. I’ll need to figure out Baby Yoda transportation methods for next year since I’m not tempted enough to make a Remnant Scout (I wear my knee caps the right way, thank you 😝) as he’s too big to fit in my boot holster. I might need to get a plushie Ewok for that.

That's hilarious, you had him in your holster. 😆
    #Team Occult
  • Options

Gah! I need more lots!

Yup!

xI4Yjrcl.png

From one of the Episode 9 premieres we did last December. My friend is usually a Sandy, but he went with his TIE because he was coming right from work. I'd trooped my Biker the night before, and then did it again that night. I covered up the kids faces because I have no idea who they were.

But there's Yoda, sittin pretty in the boot holster.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

I’d love a Vader and R2D2! I never even knew Barbie and Star Wars were a thing until...(and this is the part in which I’m going to openly admit that I bought a Star Wars Barbie doll) I saw this box being thrown in a discount basket in the local Supermarket. When I noticed Princess Leia Organa and Wicket the Ewok peeping out of that box I was sold. I felt a little self conscious at the time for buying it, but I had to have Wicket! He and Leia are now guarding one of my bookshelves. Wicket’s feeling all cool beans because he’s holding a bow and arrow and a spear. :D

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 That is so awesome!

@LiELF I'd love a tiny baby child doll for barbie. I'll bet your 2 babies are so cute! Man, I should take a pic of my shelf. Maybe after my c3p0 barbie comes. I mean they're technically $100, but I'm finding damaged "shipper boxes" on Amazon. I thought it was the box they're packaged in that was damaged. I was thinking, well I like to debox anyway so why not save. Anywho, I got vader barbie and the r2d2 one for a little over 67 bucks. I'm saving $15 on the c3p0. :)

@Haflinger great pic! Actually, Yoda looks like he's having a good time, cozy and just happy to be with you.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I love having a place where my Sixam sims can hang out with intergalactic friends! It's plenty of fun for me.

Fsgoiqq.png
  • Options
    The Jawa outfits are one of my favorite things in CAS. I'm totally going to go into manage households and put this on random kids so I can see Jawas playing at playgrounds and wandering around neighborhoods. I want to see them scavenging in the trash, lol.

m4MVl6z.png

ZKlkNoR.png
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Gah! I need more lots!

Yup!

xI4Yjrcl.png

From one of the Episode 9 premieres we did last December. My friend is usually a Sandy, but he went with his TIE because he was coming right from work. I'd trooped my Biker the night before, and then did it again that night. I covered up the kids faces because I have no idea who they were.

great costume looks like fun
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options

Gah! I need more lots!

Yup!

xI4Yjrcl.png

great costume looks like fun

Oh, thanks. It’s been a blast as a member of the 501st Legion, I’ve been part of the organization for about 4 years now and have had so much fun. We’ve been to the hospital quite a few times, always do the big Halloween event at the zoo (sadly cancelled this year 😢) and the last several movie premieres, we’ve been there on opening night to walk the line and we’re invited to stay for the movie after (haven’t had to worry about getting a ticket for years now). The niftiest thing I’ve experienced was when an all-club invite went out (501st, Rebel Legion, Mando Mercs, Droid Builders and Saber Guild) the week before The Last Jedi was released for seats at the press screenings and I got to see it a few days early at Disney Studios in Burbank.

I’ll round up a few more of my favorite photos and share.