Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Purchasing GP 9

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Within the first two weeks after seeing player game-play and hearing their opinions.
    I'm really hoping beyond hope that it's Werewolves.
    However, being this year's theme has been regular realism, I would be happy with Generations.

πŸ™Œ
  • Options
    Within the first two weeks after seeing player game-play and hearing their opinions.
    pandie00 wrote: Β»
    I will not buy because im going to have my baby! <3 This week or the next. No time for sims right now! But if it was a farm pack or a pack that gives sims more personality or something I would buy

Congratulations! πŸ™‚
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Day 1
    pandie00 wrote: Β»
    I will not buy because im going to have my baby! <3 This week or the next. No time for sims right now! But if it was a farm pack or a pack that gives sims more personality or something I would buy

Sending good wishes for the birth of your baby, you lucky woman. I'm not surprised you won't buy the pack. You're going to be ultra busy for some time, in fact for many years I hope.

I too hope it will be a farm pack but rumours look like it won't be. <3
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I am not buying the next game pack.
    I still hope for a theme park so much! But oh well, I am certainly going to be disappointed tomorrow.
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Within the first month after I am confident there are not an excess of new bugs.
    I have to admit, the general idea, which so far, seems space/science-fiction related as per the hints and speculation, I might be interested in it. Pretty much, all my Sim has ever done in the game has been STEM-type stuff, usually as a scientist or engineer.

But, I'll likely wait a bit. I paid full-price for Eco Living, and kinda regret that. I even new of the issues NAPs had at the time; and just simply disabled them. I would, looking back, have waited until the winter 50% off sale, like how I got University.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Day 1
    If it's a theme I like then I'll support it by buying it right away. I always expect a few bugs to surface, but again, if I like the theme, most invasive bugs don't bother me as much as they normally would unless they really mess something up.

When I got RoM last year, I had the bug where all Sims in the magic realm thought it was Knight Night and dressed accordingly. It was a little annoying because I wanted to see who all the mages were, but since my game is pretty fantastical I was able to live with it until the fix finally came a couple of months later.

But I had to reason for a while that being a magical person was private so the tradition there, which was very old and outdated, was to disguise your identity in full plate armor, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    edited August 2020
    I usually wait for a sale if it's a game pack I like. And I if I don't like it I probably won't buy it.
    And I don't care to own all packs.
    SvgJRlK.png
  • Options
    username3645937username3645937 Posts: 130 Member
    Day 1
    Day 1 , always. I like new s---.
    Keeping it COOL, calm & collected <3

Anticipating Sims 5.... : P
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Day 1
    If it's something I really like, I'll buy it that same day. I eagerly counted down the minutes to buy ROM!
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Day 1
    I'm much more likely to pay for a GP full price. I've also been playing a lot more lately. So new content is welcomed. I'm just very doubtful that the theme is going to be something I'm interested in. Hopefully I'm wrong.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited August 2020
    I don't have money to throw around. It would have to include one of my top wishes (playable woodwind/brass instruments, ancient Greece/historical gameplay, unicorns, or snow depth). If it's anything else, it can wait. If it's sci-fi/Star Wars, I'll never get it.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Day 1
    Yeah change my vote to NO NEVER
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Day 1
    Gonna change my vote to probably not....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Absolutely NOT
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Nopers.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I guess I’ll keep my $20 for something I don’t think is lame.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    That's that. Will not be spending any money on this ever.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Day 1
    I cant believe this is the idea for first time ever pack...so irritating As soon as I saw EA star wars squadron I got nervous and then BAM sims playing with lightsabers UGH
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Day 1
    I was expecting this pack so it doesn't change my vote. The live stream still might though. I can't wait to see how this is going to work!
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Day 1
    My vote changes, sort of. The presumption of liking GP9 is false, so I will not be getting this pack, be it sale or otherwise.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Within the first month after I am confident there are not an excess of new bugs.
    Star Wars is my thing completely <3

However, there are some mods that I consider essential. If they are updated and there are not too many new bugs then I will get it ASAP.
  • Options
    SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Not interested at all :(
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I'd rather pay full price on My First Pet and Luxury Party (once again) than buying this on sale. Not exaggerating, loves.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm still going to watch the livestream, but im changing my vote to problably not... i was expecting a more general space pack with some SW references. Looking at the trailer it seems too focused... but i can change my mind if the characters and world are customizable, if the story can be skipped with cheats and if i can find some general space stuff that i feel i can use in my game...