Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When traveling, Sim and NPC's become non-clickable.

Exactly as the title says. :/

I've tried almost all of the troubleshooting steps. Deleting cache files, uninstalling and reinstalling Origin. "Repairing" the game through Origin twice. Changed the active household and then going back to my family I created. Copying and pasting the Sims 3 folder out of the Electronic Arts folder onto my desktop and then starting the game without my Save file, close it and then putting the folder back into the Electronic Arts folder and starting the game again with no success. I also emptied my Sim's inventory as well completely. :(

I am currently not using any mods or CC.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I'm afraid much of what you tried, meaning reinstalling Origin, running a Repair Game, and moving your TS3 user game folder out and back in again in its entirety wouldn't actually be expected to accomplish anything in this regard as none of those would really change your game setup in any significant way. Running on a new user game folder (not putting the original one back in) might be worth a try, maybe.

But if you are certain there are no jam jars from the canning station store set nor special seeds in your traveling sims' inventories, then it sounds like you are having travel transition errors. If you can bring yourself to use mods, these can usually be sorted out by having NRaas Traveler together with Overwatch and ErrorTrap in play.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net