Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Endless food?

Lately my Sims can never finish their plate of food. The circle to show when a task is complete never completes and the dish lasts indefinitely. Is this an EA bug or some known mod bug right now?
heartstopper-couple.gif

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I haven't had that issue playing vanilla after the last patch. Right now i do have a few mods but i still haven't that issue.
    An issue i do have after eco lifestyle patch is that the food never spoils if in the fridge. The counter for spoiling (in the fridge) is gone.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Lately my Sims can never finish their plate of food. The circle to show when a task is complete never completes and the dish lasts indefinitely. Is this an EA bug or some known mod bug right now?

Yup, it's a new bug that happened with either the Eco pack or one of the patches that came out around the time of the Eco pack. I have the same thing happening every once in a while, not every time my sim eats, but often enough that it's irritating. The exact same problem (an endless loop) is also happening when my sim is watching a movie... it just goes on and on forever until I manually put a stop to it.

It has nothing to do with mods/cc because it started happening to me as soon as I installed the new pack and patches with no mods/cc in my game.

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member

Yup, it's a new bug that happened with either the Eco pack or one of the patches that came out around the time of the Eco pack. I have the same thing happening every once in a while, not every time my sim eats, but often enough that it's irritating. The exact same problem (an endless loop) is also happening when my sim is watching a movie... it just goes on and on forever until I manually put a stop to it.

It has nothing to do with mods/cc because it started happening to me as soon as I installed the new pack and patches with no mods/cc in my game.

Yeah must have been an eco patch. I don't have the eco ep because of all the reported bugs. I also have the movie bug.
    heartstopper-couple.gif