Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Since eco or knitting Have been Having problems.

mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
Black outs Meaning lights are out. and volume problems.
Anyone else?
Blackouts for some time. Could be eco.
And the volume in my game. I leave my game for a bathroom break. ( tmi ) I come back. The only way I can fix it. is to exit game.
It's not my computer I check that. Nor a button I accidently pushed.
Post edited by mrln420 on

Comments

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    The blackouts are from Eco Lifestyle N.A.P.s. I don't think your volume problem is a bug for either Eco Lifestyle or Knifty Knitting.
  • mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    I kind of thought it was eco for the lights. I just wanted to make sure about the volume. I guess it is just me. Just weird that I'm having this problem now. Thanks for commenting.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    mrln420 wrote: »
    Anyone else?
    And the volume in my game. I leave my game for a bathroom break. ( tmi ) I come back. The only way I can fix it. is to exit game.

Is it only while you are playing the sims that you have the sound problems?
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    I have had sound problems in the sims 4 where I lost sound, it turned out to be my sound cables that was glitching. If you lose the sound connection the game will go silent and it will not be restored until the game is restarted.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I have had sound problems in the sims 4 where I lost sound, it turned out to be my sound cables that was glitching. If you lose the sound connection the game will go silent and it will not be restored until the game is restarted.

I have also had these problems with broken headphones. And there is something interesting I've noticed. The game isn't silenced, it fails to make sounds. The reason I say so is when I have these problems and set sim's voice in CAS, their mouth won't move. Plus I have to close the game with task manager as otherwise exiting it will only freeze it... forever (unless the computer is closed).
  • mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    Anyone else?

Yes only while the game is playing. It just started doing this when I installed knitting. I checked another game and went on utube right after I closed it. It's still happening as of today 8/3/ 20 I don't have mods.

• smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited August 2020
    Anyone else?

Yes only while the game is playing. It just started doing this when I installed knitting. I checked another game and went on utube right after I closed it. It's still happening as of today 8/3/ 20 I don't have mods.

The sound thing is happening with my game, as well. I thought it was just something glitchy with my computer. Sometimes the sound on the game just goes out, but sound works in other windows while the game is still running. Only fully exiting the game and going back in fixes it. No mods/cc here, either.

Editing to add that I've just recently installed Spooky Stuff, Realm of Magic, and Nifty Knitting, so I also wasn't sure if it was a bug from one of those.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top