Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I'm going to put the game on a temporary pause. Please refrain from posting unless I directly talk to you. Nobody wants the mods to get involved.

We can have a healthy and open discussion on our discord server to resolve this case if you want to. At least, everyone gets to put their insight.

No I think that you and Luna should resolve it privately. At least first before it becomes a public thing. A breather will be good. Just everyone step away for a hot minute

Yeah, adding the public would just add fuel to the fire.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I'm going to put the game on a temporary pause. Please refrain from posting unless I directly talk to you. Nobody wants the mods to get involved.

We can have a healthy and open discussion on our discord server to resolve this case if you want to. At least, everyone gets to put their insight.

No I think that you and Luna should resolve it privately. At least first before it becomes a public thing. A breather will be good. Just everyone step away for a hot minute

I'm fine with resolving it with Luna privately if Zinnia would allow it.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Is the game still on pause or what? Cuz I just read back thru everything. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Idk, it just got paused :/
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I'm sad. 😞
    832XG3D.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I'm sad. 😞

I mean, so am I.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    ...I was about to make a game related post, but then I saw the title change. I suppose I'll wait :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    The game will continue soon. However, Keyen has asked for a replacement.
    unknown.png
    If I'm delaying the game, then I might as well just continue playing if that's fine for everyone and Luna.

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Day 2 will resume

Keyen, the day will resume whether you play or not. If the game is stressful it's okay to replace out.
    unknown.png
    If I'm delaying the game, then I might as well just continue playing if that's fine for everyone and Luna.

I'm okay with it! <3
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    hi I just hopped on to see if anything big had happened and I’d be willing to take Keyens spot but if he is still gonna play that’s fine.

I’m not gonna be active for the next few hours still anyways
    they/he
    Okay, anyways this is just my summarised thoughts on what happened in day 1 while I was asleep and also what I've read so far on day 2.

I'm liking Keyen less and less especially since he did kinda try to stir people to vote Cupid me on day 1. I can see scum Keyen do this and also when he kept on asking me why I have City higher than him in my list kinda pinged me a bit. I don't know.

I'm also not liking that big Sophia post early on day 2. It seems like an overkill that I've seen Scum Sophia do before. I'm not sure if Sophia and Keyen are scums together, I feel like no. I also don't think Em is scum with Sophia cuz on day 1, Em pointed out that Sophia was being a bit quiet or something along those lines.

I don't really think Nerd would try to elim me on day 1 if she was mafia unless she has a bigger mafia boss telling her to do that. I have to say the switch between me to Nerd after the typo slip was a bit weird especially when it went back to me? I can tell if Mafia was bussing scum Nerd or not. The other weird thing about Nerd was that she said she was gonna be offline but then came back online again like as if someone messaged her to fix the problem. XD Nerd has claimed townie so I kinda wanna believe it but I can't remember how much Nerd lies. I think she does but ah, it's been a while since I've seen her as scum so I'm not super sure. But my instincts are telling me she's probably town?

The only people who I firmly believe are town, are Broncos, Luna, and City. Maybe Coffee since she claimed and I feel like she doesn't lie that soon as scum. Tho, I'm a bit wee scared of City's good long post. I don't think I've seen her do that before as either alignment. 😅😬

I don't know what to think of Frenchy saying that he would "overthrow" a game if he was mafia. Again, I've never played with him before and so I don't know what his definition of overthrow is but it must stink to be his mafia buddy. LOL. As for his post about not caring about the game...? I don't know. I feel like if he was mafia, he would not say that he would overthrow a game if he were one, and then concluded with him not caring about this game. So maybe he's town, but the fact that he doesn't care much about the game is annoying me. Seriously not helping. 😒😒 Can the mafia like kill him at night or something? XD I don't feel like wasting a day elim on him. Also, I'm gonna be salty about this but we have 3 mafia to find and if Frenchy is a townie, we have 3 mafia and a townie who doesn't care so much to contribute. Great. Just what we needed, am I right?

I kinda wanna think Bella is town since she did say "thank God, no" when Keyen asked her if she was scum. I'm still waiting for more townish posts from her tho.

So who else am I missing? I think Em? Yeah, I don't know about her but I'd like to see Sophia’s flip first before I make my mind up about Em but I def think Sophia and Em are not buddies together.

Hmm, I think I'm town reading too many people right now. 😂 And I really don't think Em, Keyen and Sophia will all be mafia together, so I might have to rethink this and look at my previous list again. But these are just my quick on the go thoughts for now.
    832XG3D.gif
    xSongx wrote: »
    hi I just hopped on to see if anything big had happened and I’d be willing to take Keyens spot but if he is still gonna play that’s fine.

I’m not gonna be active for the next few hours still anyways

Yes, please.
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Okay, anyways this is just my summarised thoughts on what happened in day 1 while I was asleep and also what I've read so far on day 2.

I'm liking Keyen less and less especially since he did kinda try to stir people to vote Cupid me on day 1. I can see scum Keyen do this and also when he kept on asking me why I have City higher than him in my list kinda pinged me a bit. I don't know.

I'm also not liking that big Sophia post early on day 2. It seems like an overkill that I've seen Scum Sophia do before. I'm not sure if Sophia and Keyen are scums together, I feel like no. I also don't think Em is scum with Sophia cuz on day 1, Em pointed out that Sophia was being a bit quiet or something along those lines.

I don’t put this much effort into my readslists when I’m scum.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

No, I've seen you do that before when you were scum Ariana. I'm not gonna fall for it again.
    832XG3D.gif
    Vote: Sophia

🍵🍵🍵
    832XG3D.gif

No, I've seen you do that before when you were scum Ariana. I'm not gonna fall for it again.

In that game the list took me like 1 hour or 1 hour and 30 mins to make. Same for my list in Zinnia’s noir mafia on UM, where I was scum. But this one took me 2 hours to make.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

In that game the list took me like 1 hour or 1 hour and 30 mins to make. Same for my list in Zinnia’s noir mafia on UM, where I was scum. But this one took me 2 hours to make.

Okay... But like I didn't see you making a list like this when you were Town in the reason games so there's that. 🙆‍♀️💁‍♀️ I don't care about how long you took to do it. Maybe you spent an even longer time cuz so it becomes more believable since you "wasted time" on day 1?
    832XG3D.gif

Okay... But like I didn't see you making a list like this when you were Town in the reason games so there's that. 🙆‍♀️💁‍♀️ I don't care about how long you took to do it. Maybe you spent an even longer time cuz so it becomes more believable since you "wasted time" on day 1?

The reason I made the list in the first place is because I had a ton to say about almost everyone, as you can tell from the list. What would you rather I did? Just not say anything about my reads or make a bland list like Nerd did?

You can vote for me if you want because if I get eliminated, atleast it’ll teach you that me making lists doesn’t say anything about my alignment, lol. Just don’t act shocked when I flip town.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

The reason I made the list in the first place is because I had a ton to say about almost everyone, as you can tell from the list. What would you rather I did? Just not say anything about my reads or make a bland list like Nerd did?

You can vote for me if you want because if I get eliminated, atleast it’ll teach you that me making lists doesn’t say anything about my alignment, lol. Just don’t act shocked when I flip town.

Nah, don't worry. I'm not gonna be shocked.
    832XG3D.gif

You will be, but sure.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

You will be, but sure.

I think at this point I'll be more shocked if Broncos or Luna flips scum, but sure.

If you're town, then that means Keyen or Em are bad (maybe even together) and we just have to find their other buddy?
    832XG3D.gif
    But my vote stays for now cuz I wanna see what others are gonna say about it. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
    Day 2 will resume

Keyen, the day will resume whether you play or not. If the game is stressful it's okay to replace out.

I think I might stay.