Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Game] Where's my Sim?

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
nyabtk9kwhck.png

Do you know The Sims 4 worlds like the back of your hand? Let's play a little game and put that knowledge to the test!

In the spoiler below you'll find my Sim somewhere in a world from The Sims 4 (base game or packs). Would you be able to identify where she is? Not only the world, be more specific ;)
If you get it right, it will be your turn to share a screenshot so we try to figure out where you took it. And that way the game continues!

Let's get started! Where's my Sim?:
8g9aqh7aegni.png

Comments

• AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Willow Creek Crawdad Quarter behind the library?
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    @AprilDawn wow you found her fast!

Show us where your Sim is :)

My sim is the toddler :)

OmcWbb6.png
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Oasis Springs Desert Bloom Park?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    edited July 2020
    @kusurusu Got it! Your turn!
    pkgqJDz.png
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited July 2020
    @kusurusu That looks like a neighborhood in Newcrest. Llama Lagoon? At first I thought it to be Magnolia Promenade or something :lol: I built a house for the 4th of July just behind that spot. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17566002#Comment_17566002

Oh yes, almost forgot. Now, where's Sarah?
    5xEiKRo.png
    This one's less cryptic.
    YwW4Lc4.png
    Oh wait, I didn't confirm I got it right yet :lol:
    AxxYIX4.png
    @LibertyTheFree Correct!
  • GwastenMicaGwastenMica Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2020
    @LibertyTheFree This is truly a guess because I could not identify her exact location, but is Sarah in the Windslar neighborhood of Windenburg?
    Post edited by GwastenMica on
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    behind the commercial willow creek area
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    edited August 2020
    I know this is a little late, but it’s marked as an announcement...

Anyway, I think Sarah might be in Brindleton Bay, specifically near Dashunds Creek?
    @LibertyTheFree
  • GothicSimmerGothicSimmer Posts: 66 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    nyabtk9kwhck.png

Do you know The Sims 4 worlds like the back of your hand? Let's play a little game and put that knowledge to the test!

In the spoiler below you'll find my Sim somewhere in a world from The Sims 4 (base game or packs). Would you be able to identify where she is? Not only the world, be more specific ;)
    If you get it right, it will be your turn to share a screenshot so we try to figure out where you took it. And that way the game continues!

Let's get started! Where's my Sim?:
    8g9aqh7aegni.png

Willow Creek behind the pub, museum, and library
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    @LibertyTheFree - those sure look like fences and lamp posts in Glimmerbrook, to me, but I can't pick the precise spot. Up where the pub is, by default? Is that a custom lot in the first pic?
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited September 2020
    Oh man I LITERALLY forgot I ever posted here. And yes @GwastenMica that's correct! Just in front of the Rustic Residence. I kind of regret using a picture taken at night, it made things a lot harder to figure out.

If I was to find Sarah I would probably notice nothing beyond conifers in the background on top-left(which is also a feature in Brindleton Bay as @NRowe mentioned) and then a fragment of a tudor home to the right...

@Sindocat I don't know what's it like in Glimmerbrook :lol: But yes it's a custom lot, I expanded the Rustic Residence by a floor or two and gave it a fresh look. Though I never finish it LOL.

ps. I think colorful autumns in Brindleton Bay is really coolwarmy now that I come to think of it. It's one natural kind of colorfulness.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Love this thread, will try to come up with a real difficult quest, :lol:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • MoQMoQ Posts: 16 Member
    I was expecting a "Where's Waldo" kind of thing, this is a lot more challenging :D
  • Simanthaa67Simanthaa67 Posts: 17 Member
    :D :D :D
  • boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    AprilDawn wrote: »

My sim is the toddler :)

OmcWbb6.png

Your Sim is my spirit animal right now.