Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your current household/family?

Comments

• AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @greydonn I am also not good at building :D Good luck with your build! 5 kids sounds like lots of fun! I am fond of big families :) Your family has come a long way. I hope you are having fun and that you will share pics of your family :)

@Avatarit Your save sounds interesting! I have used a few of the CAS premades as bases over the years but, since I prefer using my own sims to populate saves, have never used solely premade CAS sims. I hope you have fun and I look forward to any pics you wish to share :)

Thank you for your comment @Mikezumi :smile: currently i'm in the phase of creating the families (trying to match similar looks to one family) so not so much gameplay yet. But I really enjoy this part :smiley:
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    @Mikezumi I too am fond of big families! My game wouldn't load for some reason, so I wasn't able to build, though I will be trying again today if I can find the problem. :smiley:

I don't have an imgur/other account for hosting images, at least not one that I can remember the account name or password for. If I ever get around to finding that out though, I'd love to post some pictures of the Bianchi family! They're really quite lovely to play. Happy Simming!
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    greydonn wrote: »
    @Mikezumi I too am fond of big families! My game wouldn't load for some reason, so I wasn't able to build, though I will be trying again today if I can find the problem. :smiley:

I don't have an imgur/other account for hosting images, at least not one that I can remember the account name or password for. If I ever get around to finding that out though, I'd love to post some pictures of the Bianchi family! They're really quite lovely to play. Happy Simming!

You can use imgur as a guest :)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @greydonn I pay to use Flickr for image hosting but I realize this is not within everyone's budget. There are free image hosting sites but I can't think of any off the top of my head because I have been with Flickr for a few years now and I imagine the ones I did use before have had changes to terms or have disappeared in that time. I look forward to seeing your family when you find an image hosting site :)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Here's what I was talking about in your Genetics post:
    Neither Isabella or her brother were able to attend school after both aged up. I think it has something to do with my Nraas settings, so I deleted it completely and reinstalled it fresh. The Nraas Mods, I mean.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm currently rotating to my legacy original founder Benjamin and Felipe, playing normally and ill make up the story as I go later. might want to explore ITF though

Screenshot-558.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    @izecson Great pic! Have fun with ITF! I own it but am yet to install it but I was only recently thinking it might be something I will try in the not too distant future :)
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Mikezumi I like getting surprises when travelling there and meet my sims future descendant and their resemblances to my sims. current story I already preplanned is that these two are actually the scientist who discovered how to develop a baby in a confine of lab with their combined intellects hence why Leurent and Vevina existed, Benji has Technology Degree and Felipe has Science Degree and they will be already known by citizen of Oasis Landing by the time they land there (no pun intended)
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    Two new additions came to the Covington family! Isabella fell in love and got married to another sim I made and they have a son!
    Here is baby Austin with Grandma and Grandpa <3
    iZbPYuZ.jpg
    0HQEjXP.jpg
    This is the longest I've played one sims 3 family in over two years.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    @izecson I don't have the imagination for stories myself but it sounds like you do!

@HillyBeth Congrats on reaching the next generation! The grandparents look happy :)
    @Mikezumi thanks! <3 I'm actually having fun with this save for once.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    I'm back after a break and thought this update was worth sharing :)

XeQzetm.jpg
    SntrsQF.jpg

"Where did he come from?"

"Joey, this is our son. This is Adam."

"I mean, how was I ever pregnant? Two men can't have a baby! What did the doctor say?"

"I didn't ask. This is Moonlight Falls, you're married to an impossibly old witch and our best friends are fairies. Surely this can't be where it got weird."
    edited February 2021
    @Mikezumi :D Well, there were a few slam dunk dates involved. Callum was so pleased when Joey wanted to get married and start a family but there was a small misunderstanding with Joey. He was assuming they would adopt. In any case, Joey is relieved that Adam wasn't just a tumor and is happy to have a family.

I've already cheated, I couldn't help it. I aged up Adam in CAS to preview his look and I'm glad I did because he was just a clone of Joey with Callum's hair color. So I used 'play with genetics' until I got cute mix between the two of them. That was hard, Callum was designed with a specific look in mind. Punk Rock men are weird hot, like a balance ugly and handsome. Or so ugly they're cute, like a baby alligator. The balance is easy to throw off. Joey is just straight up pretty so they clashed on the first few combos. Anyway, I'm excited, I've never had a baby in any sim game.
    @Satanu_Reeves I totally understand how some ugly just works! :) Have you tried the Random Genetics mod? Although I have used Play with Genetics in the past and was happy with the results, I am over the moon happy with how this mod works. Instead of children inheriting whole features from the parents, they inherit blended features.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Satanu_Reeves Listen to Mikezumi, that mod is a godsend. If you worry about performance, don't. It's much superior to "Play with Genetics" in that regard. The only limitation is that you have to make sure you have two valid parents (use MC if the condition isn't met).

That was a very entertaining post, btw :smile:
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    My current family is the Zoltir family. Zelor Zoltir is the dad and wants 13 perfect fish. There are two dogs named Lollipop and Seahorse. Also Zelor got alien pregnant and had baby Zane. :)

:)
    :) Smile!

edited February 2021
    It does look like an interesting mod. I've gone ahead and installed it. Thank you for the recommendation @Mikezumi ; @Turjan

Here's a couple of pics I snapped of the boys.

8yjK5hs.jpg
    Joey wakes up with Adam in the early morning.

zNLEV4W.jpg
    Callum grabbing a prize while Adam makes a futile and pathetic attempt at escape.
    Oh yeah, this mod is great. I was already happy with what I had but I got a much improved version of Adam's look on the second randomization. He's mostly Callum with every feature of Joey's that mixed in being an improvement. Just what I wanted. All grown up, he's a very handsome punk.
    @Puddinroy Thanks for sharing info about your household :) I have only played the Perfect Private Aquarium LTW a couple times. I don't like my sims keeping fish so always felt guilty when they ate them once the wish was completed :D
    Congrats on the birth of Zane :)

@Satanu_Reeves I am glad you like the mod :) I know I never want to play without it in the future!

• CatLady21CatLady21 Posts: 29 Member
    The Ankar Family Tree

Angel Ankar - Father of Sanaa
    Sanaa- Teenaged Daughter of her father, Angel Ankar.

Sanaa's mother, Kayla Ankar, walked out on the family when she was just 8 years old. Because of this event in her childhood, her father is so depressed that he hasn't been paying attention to Sanaa and thus, Sanaa is out of control! What can he do to make it up to her? And how will he bring his teen child back down to earth? He decides to find a mother who won't repeat the same mistake twice, walk out on them. Angel must pull together for him and his daughter, Sanaa. He is a single father who is raising his daughter all by himself.
    @CatLady21 Good luck to Angel getting his life and his daughter's back on track! Thanks for sharing. Hope you can share some pics some time :)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    VF-41_F-14_YXX_runway_Animal_Butch2_collage.jpg
    Animal and Butch... (naval aviator and naval flight officer) are marooned on an island...and well...abandoned by the USN. So well...what do they do...they're gonna start a family.

RIP Fast Eagle 101. It's at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. ~sigh~ or it could have ended up being something the kids could climb on.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer Good luck to Animal and Butch. I hope that island life isn't too hard on them and their future family!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    VF-41_F-14_YXX_runway_Animal_Butch2_collage.jpg
    Animal and Butch... (naval aviator and naval flight officer) are marooned on an island...and well...abandoned by the USN. So well...what do they do...they're gonna start a family.

RIP Fast Eagle 101. It's at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. ~sigh~ or it could have ended up being something the kids could climb on.

Nice double exposure! 👏

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top