Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kleptomaniac Bug?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else has been having trouble with this. I invited over 5 Sims to my apartment and before the event even ended, two of them had already stolen 3 counters, 1 bed side table, a coffee table and my TV 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Is this normal? One of the Sims was Candy from the Get Together pack and I don’t think she had this trait.

Comments

• puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    This is caused by either the Kleptomaniac or Recycle Disciple trait, or the Sharing is Caring N.A.P. as far as I know.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    This is caused by either the Kleptomaniac or Recycle Disciple trait, or the Sharing is Caring N.A.P. as far as I know.

@puderosasims so recycle disciple steals stuff?! I have no klepto nor the Sharing is Caring N.A.P.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member

Ohh it must be the sharing is caring then because that was the new thing this week. Thank you! I thought it was a bug.
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    Karon wrote: »

@puderosasims so recycle disciple steals stuff?! I have no klepto nor the Sharing is Caring N.A.P.

It seems you don't need the NAP active for some sims to be assigned the trait/buff, and they will just take the things anyway.