Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Freezer Bunny Club - A Reading Circle

Comments

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    There are a lot of sliders you use to make the picture look how you want it to. I got some instructions on how to make it look realistic from a sims 3 thread. You drag the chaos slider to the left, as far you want to, but I think moving it entirely to the left makes it look like someone else almost. The art slider has to be dragged to the left too to make it realistic and sharpness has to go right to make it look better. The rest is up to your own preferences really.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Oh man now I want to try that too
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Ooooh man, I am definitely giving that a try tonight! Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention, haha. It looks like so much fun!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @Duvelina can you maybe share that thread? Im having struggles here xD
    edited August 2020
    @Skeilah It was one post about it and they said the exact same thing I did. 😅 This was everything it said:

To get a realistic looking face reduce Art to minimum, increase Sharpness to near maximum, reduce Chaos either a little or a lot depending on the image, then toy around wit the other switches until you get your desired result. Which in this case is a photo-realistic version of your sim.
    Duvelina wrote: »
    @Skeilah It was one post about it and they said the exact same thing I did. 😅 This was everything it said:

To get a realistic looking face reduce Art to minimum, increase Sharpness to near maximum, reduce Chaos either a little or a lot depending on the image, then toy around wit the other switches until you get your desired result. Which in this case is a photo-realistic version of your sim.

Man 😂 okay I’ll go back to struggling
    I found itttt! I was a little bit struggling in the beginning but I'm proud xD See here: the Ridleys in real life!
    Liz looks A LOT like herself in Sims.
    1g1r4is32.jpeg

And Brent... Well Idk really what happened with him xD
    nmona11s.jpeg

The kids are by far the most beautiful creations EVER.
    lyqiwevduvup.jpeg

py7fvygu.jpeg

zyepgypuj4zji.jpeg
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Whoa that's really cool! Everyone is so pretty.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Skeilah Glad you figured it out! The kids definitely all look like siblings which is really cool.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    @_sims_Yimi - There's settings that you have to tweak. I've got two Sims 4 sims that I did in the Character creator demo. So I might run them through it.

But to give you an idea of just how realistic...they can get, you've got Duvelina's examples...and check out my avatar for "River McIrish" - the one I play with.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Ah, yes. This is way too much fun.
    8b58fc13d14a87d80a36.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi Wow 😍

That <3
    Coming to your questions first :)
    I'm going to do my answers in parts to space it throughout the week.

Questions 1-5
    1. I don't think much changed in your writing style. Not that I noticed anyway. Maybe you've become sassier after getting positive feedback from us as readers? I like how you make fun of Brent all the time. It makes me laugh. It's nice to read a story that doesn't take itself too seriously.

2. I still don't like Brent for cheating, but I did start to soften towards him. I think he's a bit of an airhead which makes him funny to read about. He's a good dad though. He has a gentle dad approach where Liz is a tough mom. It balances each other out. So, I like Brent more than I did before.

3. I don't think I've noticed those actually. Hm, I wonder why. I like family pictures in general though!

4. I think they're doing the best they can. They're not perfect parents, but that's realistic and I like the conversations they have with their kids around the house.

5. I never look at the walkthrough to be honest. I read along with the story and I think that's info enough. Other people might think it's useful going off of what I've read in the answers in this thread before.
    1. Thank you! I also like to make fun of Brent all the time :P He doesn't like it tho.
    2. I get that, but I'm glad to hear you like him a bit more ^^2.
    3. It's not always, just when somebody aged up :) It's always the first picture of a chapter!
    4. That's good to hear. They're definitely not the perfect parents but I'm just glad they survived toddler stage :')
    5. Thanks for the feedback!
    Your turn :D
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    @Skeilah Incoming! :mrgreen:
    1. Are there specific things in my writing style that changed for you (in a good or bad way)? If yes, why do you like or dislike the change?
    Yes! You’ve really improved in terms of showing everyone’s personalities. It’s a very good change in my opinion. I like reading them bounce off each other, especially Ella hating on everyone despite being the cutest of the bunch. You’re also joking more in your chapters and seem a little more confident overall, so that’s all good! Well done!

2. Brent didn’t leave a good impression on everyone at first. Did your thoughts about Brent changed as the story went on? How do you look at Brent right now?
    Absolutely! He turned from a bad first-time dad to a very sweet father and a good husband. He’s still adorable with Ninja too, and I like how he is aware of you and constantly comments on it. XD

3. What do you think about the family pictures I sometimes put in the beginning of a chapter?
    They do a good job at showing everyone slowly growing up. Ninja getting old and grey is sad.

4. The two lovebirds became parents to 3 children. How do you think they’re handling it?
    They’re… handling it XD The toddler stage was the worst, but it always is. Two toddlers and a baby is just ridiculously much to handle, haha. At least they no longer have to clean as much paint and baking soda off the floor.

5. I made a walkthrough for the City Living Recipes and the Experimental Food Prints. Did you find those useful? Should I do this more often for other generations when needed?
    I don’t have the pack, so I can’t comment on this one. =)

6. I have this habit of taking screenshots whenever I renovate something. Do you find this irritating or do you like to see the changes?
    It’s nice to see the house change as its people grow. Their home is growing with them, so to speak.

7. Oliver loved Ella from the beginning, but Ella didn’t like Oliver at first. Eventually she got a liking to him and now they’re ready to face everything together. Do you think that Oliver would have a different personality if he chose Alison as his 'favorite' sister?
    Perhaps. But I like them as a duo. I’m eager for all three of them to grow into strong adults. ^^

8. What do you think of Antonio and my personal tradition when it comes to first friends?
    I think it’s hilarious. And a good way of making the game surprise you, because that’s already hard enough to do in the sims. Poor npcs who don’t get a choice though, haha.

9. What do you think of muscular Liz? xD
    Her arms are super buff! Much approved. Much approved indeed.

10. What did you think of the Lighthouse Adventure with Brent and Ninja? Did you read it or did you just skip it? Do you like this sort of mini stories in between the actual story, or do you like them to disappear as fast as they can?
    I didn’t pay them that much attention, but I can imagine how it’s fun to be the one playing through them =)

11. How heartbroken were you when Ninja aged into an old dog and how heartbroken will you be when he’ll die? (just so I know how to deal with this because yeah, I can’t stop him from dying).
    T.T noooooooo don’t remind me. Him running away twice was bad enough already!

12. Alison, Ella and Oliver are now kids. They have a personality and I hope that those personalities reached you.
    a. Alison is the sweetest daughter in the world (although she was a difficult toddler and can be sneaky sometimes). She wants to help everyone as much as she can and is constantly trying to stop her siblings from misbehaving too much. Do you also get this impression of her?
    Yes. She’s definitely the sweet one, though I do remember her manipulating the people around her multiple times. That’s one to watch out for in the future, haha.

b. Ella is a rebel. She’s very picky in everything, even when it comes to liking people (although she does like Oliver and Levi). Do you also get this impression of her?
    Yup! Her comments have been cracking me up since she was a toddler, when she wanted to get rid of her baby brother. Also her insistence on making a red-haired friend while her red-haired sister was right there. So far Ella is my favourite.

c. Oliver is like the male version of Ella, but the big difference between them? He knows his limits (unlike Ella). He’s more like a curious social flower who wants to explore the different things the world has to offer, especially the world of music. Do you also get this impression of him?
    We haven’t seen that much of Oliver yet since he’s the youngest, but so far, he seems like a sweet kid. Since he’s your heir, I assume we’ll be seeing a lot more of him!

13. When I learn new things, I have a habit of telling everyone about what I’ve learned (for example: the kitchen cabinets in chapter 1.28). What do you think of that? Should I just go on with it, or better leave it be?
    YOU CAN RESIZE THE KITCHEN CABINETS. I had NO idea. Seriously. The more you know! xD

14. You haven’t seen him a lot, but what is your first impression on Levi? Same question for Dulce.
    I don’t think I can answer this yet. We haven’t seen that much of them, and they’re still kids.

15. What do you think of the first draft of the restaurant?
    It looks good! It kinda reminds me of a ski lodge from the outside, with the snow covering it.

16. Do you have any questions for me?
    How are you enjoying the challenge so far? Is it easy, hard, just right?
    Of the three kids, who is your favourite?
    Are you looking forward to the next generation?
    1. Thank you! I try to keep up with the personalities but I still find it difficult to keep at them, because you’re playing the game and everything goes so fast… I’m glad that I seem to succeed :D I’m indeed confident in my story but I need to make sure I’m not going to be TOO confident, because that will just ruin the story, I think. But thanks!

2. Yay! I LOVE Brent and Ninja together. I fell for the combination when I learned that Brent was a dog lover and now it’s just getting out of hand xD And Brent himself, I think if he had the chance to actually meet me, he would kick me in my behind for being such a plum to him xD

3. Yaaaa I think so too, so I’m glad you think the same about them. Ninja growing old and grey indeed is sad :(

4. Heheheheh you’re totally right.

5. Maybe they become useful when you buy the pack xD

6. So may I see that as ‘please go on with it’? :)

7. Hehehe that’s a know for me and a question mark for you ^^

8. Haha, yeah, right?! I love surprise items in games and I couldn’t wait for Alison and Antonio to grow up, get married and have kids so I could see how they would turn out XD I love those things.

9. Good! xD

10. That’s okay. At least you know what I mean with the Lighthouse Adventure :) that’s also something xD

11. sorrryyyyyyyy. It’s going to happen soon tho. That’s why I asked.

12a. Yes indeed, although when she’s out of the house she can do what she wants, I won’t see it xD

12b. Ella is also my favorite (but I can’t say that as the watcher, can I?). If I had chosen another way of choosing heirs, I’m almost sure that Ella would be the next. Sorry Ella!

12c. Yaaa….. He’s not a sweet kid xD He’s like Brent Junior but worse xD You’ll see.

13. Oh yeah! Have you found out how you did it? I can make a little tutorial and post it here ^^

14. That’s right. Well, then this question will return in my next discussion ^^

15. Yes, that’s exactly what I thought! It was not really my intention to do so, but I LOVE it.

16. For me the challenge is just right. I gave myself a little freedom since the rules aren’t strict and that makes it so much easier and more fun to play. The more I play and the farther I get, the more I want drama in it, but ooof that’s so difficult when everything is going so fast. But so far, I’m in love with this challenge.

My silent favorite is Ella, as I mentioned before :P She’s just so beautiful ;-; and her personality xD

I can tell you all that I finished Generation 2 today! I’m soooooo curious of what you all will think of it. Me being done with Generation 2 gives me the opportunity to rewrite some chapters. Because now I have a full story in my head. I really like this advantage. So the question is not if I’m looking forward to it (because I already know everythingggg) but if you are ready for it :D
    edited August 2020
    Haruo_TS4.png
    be18169026b860183e05.jpeg

River_TS4.png
    1c5b2c1d9e52dba1c54d.jpeg

If anyone recognizes the screenshot they were from. :evil:

TS4River%2526Tosh_meetTS3_Tosh.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer Whoa, they look really realistic! So much that the first one reminds me an awful lot of a co-worker I used to have. :o
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited August 2020
    I still like my Sims 3 Haruo & River better though, unfortunately. :D

This is River from Sims 3...run through Artbreeder
    1bb52b3bc0caa1d7f9e4.jpeg

This is Haruo:
    Haruo_Adjusted.jpeg

Did you know you could also see what your sims kids would potentially look like depending on who you breed them to?

Here's Haruo & River's daughter (from TS3)
    Haruo%2526River_daughter3.jpeg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Duvelina - had to check back and see if you ran Sofia through Artbreeder - she looks really good. A bad cook, music lover, ADHD...a sim after my own heart. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer Thank you. She resembles me in her traits quite a bit too. Not in her actual life though. 😂
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @everyone your artbreeder pictures look amazing. I'm excited to check them out for my sim-universe too.

@Skeilah Here are the answers to your questions :)
    1.Are there specific things in my writing style that changed for you (in a good or bad way)? If yes, why do you like or dislike the change?
    At one point, I noticed a distinct shift that there were more details and more elaborations so I had a pretty comprehensive grasp of the Ridley’s day. I think it’s great and it’s not too much where it bulks the chapter so I quite like it. I thought you were more generous with pictures too! I think it’s awesome that you include so much context for us to follow easier.

2. Brent didn’t leave a good impression on everyone at first. Did your thoughts about Brent changed as the story went on? How do you look at Brent right now?
    I must’ve forgiven him along the way. I see him as the guy who leaves too much housework responsibilities to Liz but now that their household has gotten bigger, he seems to pick up his part much more so I’m feeling better about him. Although I have thought that maybe he should bring liz out on dates. (I know you addressed that in your latest chapter, but well, I think long married couples need to be reminded of their heart fluttery moments. Maybe have Brent mark their wedding anniversary on the calendar so Liz gets pampered more :>

3. What do you think about the family pictures I sometimes put in the beginning of a chapter?
    I love them. Please continue to include them. I like to watch the changes like addition to family and their happy faces and poses.

4. The two lovebirds became parents to 3 children. How do you think they’re handling it?
    Man, Liz and Brent are doing a fantastic job. I can’t complain or nitpick anything. I’m so impressed at how patient they were with all the mess. And that one time Liz got mad at Allison and shouted at her? Well, parents are people. Which parent can say they’ve never done a mistake? Liz and Brent are A-okay in my eyes.

5. I made a walkthrough for the City Living Recipes and the Experimental Food Prints. Did you find those useful? Should I do this more often for other generations when needed?
    Oh man I’m so impressed with your walkthrough. Especially the days when each food stall is available! I might actually finish the City living aspiration with your walkthrough! That’s one aspiration I’ve been neglecting to play. Please do! Your blog could be like the pokedex of sims!

6. I have this habit of taking screenshots whenever I renovate something. Do you find this irritating or do you like to see the changes?
    I think it’s fine whichever way you try to do and nope, I don’t find it irritating. I did realise that I tend to focus more on the before and after shots if they were supplied. Otherwise I’d look at the first pic you post and the last. Oooh what if you did a before and after side by side like those Room makeover reality shows on tv? Hehe Ajamkeevin’s influence is strong.

7. Oliver loved Ella from the beginning, but Ella didn’t like Oliver at first. Eventually she got a liking to him and now they’re ready to face everything together. Do you think that Oliver would have a different personality if he chose Alison as his 'favorite' sister?
    Weren’t his traits picked based on what aspiration he’s about to do next? If you mean storytelling personality I find Oliver amicable and cordial. He has a healthy relationship with Dulce so Idk, I think he could have some change in personality, but not a lot. He’d probably retain a lot of his current characteristics.

8. What do you think of Antonio and my personal tradition when it comes to first friends?
    I remember expressing how cute I found the tradition to be on your thread. I guess Oliver is betrothed to Dulce now. Oooh what if a child becomes the first friend of two of your sim kids??? They’d have to fight for their partner then xD

Ah I love it. I don’t see a lot of muscular girls portrayed in media. The ones I know are Zarya from Overwatch, Amy from Last of Us 2 and that cool knight from GoT. Now I can add Liz to the list.

10. What did you think of the Lighthouse Adventure with Brent and Ninja? Did you read it or did you just skip it? Do you like this sort of mini stories in between the actual story, or do you like them to disappear as fast as they can?
    I skimmed it tbh because personally I never found them interesting even when I was playing the game. I don’t quite like rabbithole adventures. They take away important sim time better used for drama or skilling and they only give you a moodlet or some item that I don’t find very useful or valuable.

11. How heartbroken were you when Ninja aged into an old dog and how heartbroken will you be when he’ll die? (just so I know how to deal with this because yeah, I can’t stop him from dying).
    Oof, I’m definitely sad that Ninja is now an elder. I don’t think I want to read about him dying. I made Cookie in my game (my simpet from irl) and when Cookie passed away I spent so many sim days hunting her ghost just so I can give her the ambrosia treat and bring her back to life. Then I made 50 age down pet treats so she’ll never grow old. Ofc in the end I had to let go anyway.

12. Alison, Ella and Oliver are now kids. They have a personality and I hope that those personalities reached you.
    a. Alison is the sweetest daughter in the world (although she was a difficult toddler and can be sneaky sometimes). She wants to help everyone as much as she can and is constantly trying to stop her siblings from misbehaving too much. Do you also get this impression of her?
    Yes I like how helpful she is around the house. I hope she feels that her efforts are appreciated by her family. I can imagine her siblings may give her a hard time if they don’t feel like listening to her but so far it’s been okay.

b. Ella is a rebel. She’s very picky in everything, even when it comes to liking people (although she does like Oliver and Levi). Do you also get this impression of her?
    I think Ella is a gutsy gal. I quite liked it when she disliked Oliver for awhile then grew to like him. Love how brave she is in social settings, against the monster under the bed and befriending Levi.

c. Oliver is like the male version of Ella, but the big difference between them? He knows his limits (unlike Ella). He’s more like a curious social flower who wants to explore the different things the world has to offer, especially the world of music. Do you also get this impression of him?
    The first thing I thought of Oliver was that he’s a really good looking boy. He has the music lover trait so music-wise it’s pretty clear. He’s a very friendly boy so I’d say he does give that impression.

13. When I learn new things, I have a habit of telling everyone about what I’ve learned (for example: the kitchen cabinets in chapter 1.28). What do you think of that? Should I just go on with it, or better leave it be?
    I enjoy those moments when you break the fourth wall. Since you’re already talking to your own sims I don’t find it odd that you talk to the readers. Why not? Heh.

14. You haven’t seen him a lot, but what is your first impression on Levi? Same question for Dulce.
    To be honest I don’t have an impression on any of them. I found their meeting too short and they were mostly responding than taking charge of the conversation and it was pretty general responses.

I thought they went all in ahaha. There were a lot of seating spaces for only one cooktop. I thought the kitchen looked pretty cramp so I expect there to be renovations in the future.

I think the challenge is fun. I enjoy reading about the kids and speculating what will happen in the future. I like the light teasing you do with your characters. I like that you spell out to readers what you learnt in the challenge.

So far I like Allison and Ella because they are fleshed out. I’m excited to follow Allison and Antonio’s relationship progression and am curious about Ella and what sort of drama she’ll bring next. Heh with the rate I’m shipping your children, ofc I’m stoked for the next generation. :smile:

My question to you is.. who is your favourite character? And do you have a favourite among the kids?
    Questions 6 - 10

6. I like seeing changes! It makes for a nice change of pace and we can the house develop with the generations. I think that's a lot more fun than seeing random changes throughout the story and having to notice them ourselves. It would be a little jarring to see an entirely different living room for example from one picture to the next.

7. I don't think so. We haven't gotten to see much of his personality yet so there's not a whole lot to say about it. If it had an impact on his personality, we'll see that with him growing up and coming into his own more.

8. I don't have much of an opinion on Antonio. I do think it's a funny tradition and could make for a fun twist in the story. I wouldn't use that kind of tradition myself but it's nice to see a different playstyle from my own.

9. I've commented on it before but I think she looks like a bodybuilder and it's hilarious, especially because that wasn't what you were going for in the first place. It does give some diversity in body types because you don't often see bodybuilder women.

10. I read all of it! I didn't know this was even a thing with Cats & Dogs so you taught me something, for sure. It wasn't my favourite part of the story but I had fun reading through it.
    @Skeilah
    6. So may I see that as ‘please go on with it’? :)
    Yes! That’s how I meant that, haha.

13. Oh yeah! Have you found out how you did it? I can make a little tutorial and post it here ^^
    Haven’t tried it yet, but there’s precious few kitchen cabinets in Camelot. I’m considering making a new family to play soon, though. Will try it out then =D

Wow, you finished gen 2 already?! We’re way behind of you then, haha. I look forward to seeing how it went!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Thank you!!
    Here are the answers to your questions :)
    1.Are there specific things in my writing style that changed for you (in a good or bad way)? If yes, why do you like or dislike the change?
    At one point, I noticed a distinct shift that there were more details and more elaborations so I had a pretty comprehensive grasp of the Ridley’s day. I think it’s great and it’s not too much where it bulks the chapter so I quite like it. I thought you were more generous with pictures too! I think it’s awesome that you include so much context for us to follow easier.

I must’ve forgiven him along the way. I see him as the guy who leaves too much housework responsibilities to Liz but now that their household has gotten bigger, he seems to pick up his part much more so I’m feeling better about him. Although I have thought that maybe he should bring liz out on dates. (I know you addressed that in your latest chapter, but well, I think long married couples need to be reminded of their heart fluttery moments. Maybe have Brent mark their wedding anniversary on the calendar so Liz gets pampered more :>

I love them. Please continue to include them. I like to watch the changes like addition to family and their happy faces and poses.

Man, Liz and Brent are doing a fantastic job. I can’t complain or nitpick anything. I’m so impressed at how patient they were with all the mess. And that one time Liz got mad at Allison and shouted at her? Well, parents are people. Which parent can say they’ve never done a mistake? Liz and Brent are A-okay in my eyes.

Oh man I’m so impressed with your walkthrough. Especially the days when each food stall is available! I might actually finish the City living aspiration with your walkthrough! That’s one aspiration I’ve been neglecting to play. Please do! Your blog could be like the pokedex of sims!

I think it’s fine whichever way you try to do and nope, I don’t find it irritating. I did realise that I tend to focus more on the before and after shots if they were supplied. Otherwise I’d look at the first pic you post and the last. Oooh what if you did a before and after side by side like those Room makeover reality shows on tv? Hehe Ajamkeevin’s influence is strong.

Weren’t his traits picked based on what aspiration he’s about to do next? If you mean storytelling personality I find Oliver amicable and cordial. He has a healthy relationship with Dulce so Idk, I think he could have some change in personality, but not a lot. He’d probably retain a lot of his current characteristics.

I remember expressing how cute I found the tradition to be on your thread. I guess Oliver is betrothed to Dulce now. Oooh what if a child becomes the first friend of two of your sim kids??? They’d have to fight for their partner then xD

Ah I love it. I don’t see a lot of muscular girls portrayed in media. The ones I know are Zarya from Overwatch, Amy from Last of Us 2 and that cool knight from GoT. Now I can add Liz to the list.

I skimmed it tbh because personally I never found them interesting even when I was playing the game. I don’t quite like rabbithole adventures. They take away important sim time better used for drama or skilling and they only give you a moodlet or some item that I don’t find very useful or valuable.

Oof, I’m definitely sad that Ninja is now an elder. I don’t think I want to read about him dying. I made Cookie in my game (my simpet from irl) and when Cookie passed away I spent so many sim days hunting her ghost just so I can give her the ambrosia treat and bring her back to life. Then I made 50 age down pet treats so she’ll never grow old. Ofc in the end I had to let go anyway.

Yes I like how helpful she is around the house. I hope she feels that her efforts are appreciated by her family. I can imagine her siblings may give her a hard time if they don’t feel like listening to her but so far it’s been okay.

I think Ella is a gutsy gal. I quite liked it when she disliked Oliver for awhile then grew to like him. Love how brave she is in social settings, against the monster under the bed and befriending Levi.

The first thing I thought of Oliver was that he’s a really good looking boy. He has the music lover trait so music-wise it’s pretty clear. He’s a very friendly boy so I’d say he does give that impression.

I enjoy those moments when you break the fourth wall. Since you’re already talking to your own sims I don’t find it odd that you talk to the readers. Why not? Heh.

To be honest I don’t have an impression on any of them. I found their meeting too short and they were mostly responding than taking charge of the conversation and it was pretty general responses.

I thought they went all in ahaha. There were a lot of seating spaces for only one cooktop. I thought the kitchen looked pretty cramp so I expect there to be renovations in the future.

I think the challenge is fun. I enjoy reading about the kids and speculating what will happen in the future. I like the light teasing you do with your characters. I like that you spell out to readers what you learnt in the challenge.

So far I like Allison and Ella because they are fleshed out. I’m excited to follow Allison and Antonio’s relationship progression and am curious about Ella and what sort of drama she’ll bring next. Heh with the rate I’m shipping your children, ofc I’m stoked for the next generation. :smile:

My question to you is.. who is your favourite character? And do you have a favourite among the kids?
    1. The farther I get in the story, the more there is to tell! I’m glad you like it :)

2. Yeah, I’m thinking that too when I’m writing and stuff, but when you’re playing everything goes sooooo fast that I just forget about things I wanted to do. So sad :( And I have a ‘no returning after bad events’-rule, so I can’t just be like ‘hehe I’m going to restart the day so I can make them go on a date’ xD I’m glad that they went on this date tho, although this was more a spontaneous idea of mine.

3. Yay! I also love them, so I’m glad to hear they are loved by others too^^

4. They would like to here that. I’ll pass it on to them.

5. Oh thank you! I had my own walkthrough next to me when I was trying to complete this goal, so I thought they could also be helpful for other people. Maybe I can make a ‘Simdex’ instead of a Pokédex xD You give me ideas!

6. Oeh, side by side pictures don’t sound that bad! I’ve had struggles before on how to show changes of the house before.

7. Yeah, I indeed mean the storytelling personality since I can go everywhere with that one :) I’m happy you see Oliver that way! I hope he can meet those expectations later on ^^

8. You’re right about Dulce ^^ Well, if 2 kids would have the same first friend, I don’t know what I would do yet but I think one of them may choose another NPC. But idk really. Depends on the situation and the story that’s in my head in that moment.

9. Yay!

10. I get that, totally. Although I did find it fun because Brent and Ninja are so cute together :P

11. Naw :( Do you want me to put a warning right before the thing is happening?

12a. Her efforts sure are appreciated, mostly by Liz :P Maybe her sneaky side will come back when she’s having a hard time because of her siblings.

12b. Yeah, Ella is super brave for sure!

13c. Ahhh, Oliver sure is real good looking. I’m happy to see that his personality is coming to you, although you haven’t seen A LOT of it yet. Well, he’s the next heir after all, so fleshing him out won’t be a problem I think xD

14. Yeah, you’re right. I already told Yimi that I will include this question again in my next discussion, since they’ll come back often!

15. Renovations will happen for sure! The kitchen is indeed way too small, hahahhhaahha!

16. My all-time favorite character is Ella at the moment. In my personal opinion she came out best looking (although they are all so beautiful) but the way she’s walking around in game made me chuckle so much. She’s always the one to ruin my storyline by doing something totally different, and that’s why I like her so much. Alison is super predictable and Oliver is pretty controllable because he’s always playing music, but Ella? She can be in the bathroom one second and outside in the pool the next. You never know what to expect with that girl!
    Questions 6 - 10
    6. I like seeing changes! It makes for a nice change of pace and we can the house develop with the generations. I think that's a lot more fun than seeing random changes throughout the story and having to notice them ourselves. It would be a little jarring to see an entirely different living room for example from one picture to the next.

7. I don't think so. We haven't gotten to see much of his personality yet so there's not a whole lot to say about it. If it had an impact on his personality, we'll see that with him growing up and coming into his own more.

8. I don't have much of an opinion on Antonio. I do think it's a funny tradition and could make for a fun twist in the story. I wouldn't use that kind of tradition myself but it's nice to see a different playstyle from my own.

9. I've commented on it before but I think she looks like a bodybuilder and it's hilarious, especially because that wasn't what you were going for in the first place. It does give some diversity in body types because you don't often see bodybuilder women.

10. I read all of it! I didn't know this was even a thing with Cats & Dogs so you taught me something, for sure. It wasn't my favourite part of the story but I had fun reading through it.
    6. That’s nice to hear! I feel the same way.

7. Thanks for your feedback ^^

8. It sure makes some fun twists in the story :P I’m glad you like it!

9. Hahah, indeed! She sure is different from most women.

10. Yay! I can imagine that it’s nobody’s favorite part, but I just wanted it included in the story :P I’m already glad I learned you something^^