Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plasma fruit fizzy drink?

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    alan650111 wrote: »
    THIS PACK! Wow! I have never been so pleasantly surprised by a pack. I am loving the sandbox elements mixed in. I love the fact that this pack is adding tons of cheats for those who want to play their way and toggles for certain features. This is what The Sims should be all about! I even love the fact that we can name the meat wall. I really hope the next game pack delivers on more randomness and deeper play that this pack is touching. I am SO EXCITED for the future of Sims 4 if they keep maintaing the devotion to details and player control!

I know! It makes me so happy to see a pack like this even though I didn't vote for this theme AT ALL I'm so pleased with how they're handling/handled it. I was unsure if they were going to pull this one off but they've totally convinced me that this pack is worth my time/money. I'm really happy that I've been able to find ways to incorporate some features into my gameplay :)

Please, please keep this up team! :)

Yes! I want 6 more years of detailed packs and patches. This game will be mind blowing if they keep it up. I've already sunk more hours into this game than past ones. I am ready to give them more time and money if they maintain this devotion to detail and gameplay.

Do you think they've had some kind of budget increase or something? Certainly feels that way but maybe it's just a time thing as in this kind of gameplay implementation/integration with other packs was always coming and they've always been listening to our feedback it's just now that we're starting to see the results. It's taken awhile though!
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    edited May 2020
    imo they will or already do because of Paralives. now theres some competition at least and Paralives will be exactly what most simmer are dreaming of so they HAVE to improve when Paralives will be released. :) I will surely play both but got the feeling Paralives actually saved The Sims in a way when theyre really adding much more stuff to that gem. ppl wouldnt buy each pack immediately when they got other options so they cant think of cutting content anyway anymore as we simmers buy every pack off the only simulation game that isnt anymore the only one.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Paralives is an indie game with no set release date.

So far, all we can really say about it is that it's a very good level editor, and its character creation is... decent. More options than TS4, but the art style is jarring for many people.

It's ok to be excited for it, but can we please not act like it's a viable competitor to The Sims? For all we know, it'll end up like Yandere Simulator: a promising project with a small team (YandereDev and his volunteers) that 6 years later, is no closer to release.

It might be good, but it's unlikely to be released for years.
    wJbomAo.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    My Vamps will appreciate the new Plasma Frizzy Juice.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    I wonder how we get the bottles into the boxes. With the knitting stuff pack coming we might be able to sell the juices on plopsy or whatever it's called. Also nice to see another food option for vampires (hope it replenishes thirst) - my one complaint about the vampires pack has always been the lack of plasma fruit-based recipes.

The number you get depends on how many fruits you put into the machine! If you put one fruit in, you get a single juice, if you put five fruits in, you get a six-pack. (Not sure what happens between that!)

For Plopsy, IIRC they're thinking about it, but they definitely want candles to be sellable. And if you don't mind mods, Srsly's Complete Cooking Overhaul has some more plasma-related recipes! I've had Caleb make plasma fruit cookies before!
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Confirmed on one of Aveline's videos! Interesting note that the bizarre one is juice, not fizz.

mi7IVmb.png

Doesn't say if they have any effect, but they are from the debug menu. Be great if Fizzy Plasma did satisfy thirst! Also including Grimbucha and - shudder - Tofizz for interest. (Maxis p l e a s e I am a proper full-on tofu-eating vegan. I drink soy milk basically every day. But Tofizz is an Abomination.)

That's amazing! Fingers crossed some of them have effects other than emotions.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I’ve been looking closely at all footage, there’s a purple bottle with a logo that looks very much like plasma fruit. There’s also what looks like a bizarre fruit one, as well as two I thought were purple and green grapes, but since we now know soy is the only harvestable I think they might be the emotion berries from jungle adventure.

Oh, emotion berry seltzers could be really interesting!
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    sounds cool. but im not sure it will satisfy thirst but if it did that would be so awesome. so i hope it does. i have plenty of vampires to test this on. so i guess ill find out if it works. also wonder since its juice that it wont bother vampires with withered stomaches.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I am very interested in the strange juice. Spread the infection past Strangerville!!! Possess the entire world!!!

😂😂😂
    edited May 2020

I am very interested in the strange juice. Spread the infection past Strangerville!!! Possess the entire world!!!

😂😂😂

This is exactly what I hope to do, too!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    hmm grimbucha are not in bottles but jars? Interesting
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @BlkBarbiegal it looks like all the kombuchas (made from flowers and herbs) are in cans instead of bottles!
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,942 Member

😂😂😂

That's what I hope to do too. So I making a greenhouse with 2 plants in it.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

😂😂😂

I already have a sim that awoke the mother but didn't fight her. He instead went crazy in his last days and planted a garden only with bizarre fruits. Now that he has died his daughter is def doing something with all the bizarre fruit he left :naughty:
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    @Everyone Yes!!!

I am so glad you are all on board with this idea! I just hope that the gurus included the effect of getting possessed.

Don't let me down on this, gurus!
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    @GracieO312 If I had to guess I'd say all the new stuff they are bringing in and updating has a lot to do with the fact that they dropped 32 bit support. Those of us who've had 64 bit since Sims 3 have been hoping they'd start really taking advantage of it. Wouldn't surprise me if they got a little budget boost at the same time.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    So if you made a fizzier drink out of the bizarre fruit and drank it what would happen?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @BlkBarbiegal it looks like all the kombuchas (made from flowers and herbs) are in cans instead of bottles!

Oh, I see! Thanks!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    @GracieO312 If I had to guess I'd say all the new stuff they are bringing in and updating has a lot to do with the fact that they dropped 32 bit support. Those of us who've had 64 bit since Sims 3 have been hoping they'd start really taking advantage of it. Wouldn't surprise me if they got a little budget boost at the same time.

I actually thought that as I wrote it but forgot to mention it. Yes, that's what I'm thinking too. Hopefully we can see more packs like this in the future (not the theme, obvs! :lol: )
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member

I agree with this. I think Discover University was the first pack they got to take advantage of 64 bit, specifically with the roommate system, which I doubt would have been possible in 32 bit. I also doubt they'd be able to add pollution to all worlds if we still had 32 bit.
  • scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    I seen from a gamechanger that you can make trash fruit fizzy drinks. I hope that gets a special moodlet. A real use for trash fruit. :)
    Trash fruit fizzy drinks...ewwwww! But love it!❤️
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited May 2020
    scoed1227 wrote: »
    I seen from a gamechanger that you can make trash fruit fizzy drinks. I hope that gets a special moodlet. A real use for trash fruit. :)

Yeah, I have a trash fruit farmer. I want him to finally start making a decent living off those crops.

I doubt their budget is any different than usual. Look at all the recycled animations.
    bixters wrote: »

I agree with this. I think Discover University was the first pack they got to take advantage of 64 bit, specifically with the roommate system, which I doubt would have been possible in 32 bit. I also doubt they'd be able to add pollution to all worlds if we still had 32 bit.

Pollution is just a new weather type. If 32-bit systems could handle Seasons, I'm sure they'd handle pollution just fine.
    wJbomAo.png
    edited June 2020
    Can confirm that drinking bizzare fizzy juice WILL possess sims! Happy dances all round!! :grin: It will instantly give your sims the infected trait, too

MK0RcJR.png

Gle2pcg.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    So bizarre fizzy juice possesses them then? I love this detail!
    giphy.gif