Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plasma fruit fizzy drink?

Anyone know if this'll be a thing?
&PHgr;

Comments

• popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    On the stream, they kept emphasizing that so many cross-pack ingredients work for fizzers. I don’t have Vampack, but I hope so for y’all!!
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I'm hoping for bizarre fruit but plasma fruit would awesome, too!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    My guess would be no, but happy to be proven wrong.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I think it's possible to turn all fruits into juice but I don't think they maintain the properties of the fruit.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm really hoping so! It'd be great if it's something Withered Stomach vampires can have too - at the moment it's plasma fruit juice or plasma packs (if you're playing a vampire who doesn't drink from others) and that's it. Let Lilith have some variety!

Be really cool if bizarre fruit could possess Sims. Ooh, what about a storyline where Ted Roswell sends out boxes of juice adulterated with bizarre fruit to spread the infection?
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    They did say on the stream that there's some easter eggs and special things that happen depending on what ingredient you use. And they also said the juice fizzing is cross-pack compatible, so I guess it will be possible to use plasma fruit.

I'm very excited for this fizzy juice thing! More than I am for candles and fabricating stuff.
  • ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    I’ve been looking closely at all footage, there’s a purple bottle with a logo that looks very much like plasma fruit. There’s also what looks like a bizarre fruit one, as well as two I thought were purple and green grapes, but since we now know soy is the only harvestable I think they might be the emotion berries from jungle adventure.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2020
    I think you can turn any harvestable into fizzy juice. A game changer (EnglishSimmer, I think?) said you could even turn that horrible fake meat thingy into juice :grimace: The more silly options in this game the better, I think :lol:

As for plasma giving vampires what they need or not I have no idea.
    giphy.gif
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I really hope it works for vampires because I would love that. Also there are plasma drinks and the bar and foods at restaurants that contain plasma and they fill "thirst" aswell.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Would be very nice if fizzy plasma juice would fill vamp thirst. There really is very little variety for vamps. As far as I know there's only Plasma packs/fruit, Plasma Janes and salad. None of my vamps drink from other sims, so more options = good
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I wish my Vamps could add plasma to regular foods like the Sims 3 did.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited May 2020
    I wondered about this too and I really hope so!
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Guarantee all the ingredients do is generate a name based on the ingredient's name.
    Apple fizzy juice has apple, Growfruit fizzy juice has growfruit.

I would be very surprised if the ingredient affects gameplay at all, but if it does:

Mermadic Kelp and Forbidden Fruit fizzy drinks will be fun to mess around with.
    wJbomAo.png
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I think you can turn any harvestable into fizzy juice. A game changer (EnglishSimmer, I think?) said you could even turn that horrible fake meat thingy into juice :grimace: The more silly options in this game the better, I think :lol:

As for plasma giving vampires what they need or not I have no idea.

I wonder if we can make juice out of the insects...
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    I wonder if the Unidentified Fruit Object will have any cool effects, as it’s kind of pointless at the moment (unless it has some qualities I haven’t been able to figure out).
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Ooh, I'd hope so. More options for vampires is always nice.

As someone said above, bizarre fruit fizzy drinks would be pretty amusing too :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited May 2020
    Confirmed on one of Aveline's videos! Interesting note that the bizarre one is juice, not fizz.

mi7IVmb.png

Doesn't say if they have any effect, but they are from the debug menu. Be great if Fizzy Plasma did satisfy thirst! Also including Grimbucha and - shudder - Tofizz for interest. (Maxis p l e a s e I am a proper full-on tofu-eating vegan. I drink soy milk basically every day. But Tofizz is an Abomination.)
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Confirmed on one of Aveline's videos! Interesting note that the bizarre one is juice, not fizz.

mi7IVmb.png

Doesn't say if they have any effect, but they are from the debug menu. Be great if Fizzy Plasma did satisfy thirst! Also including Grimbucha and - shudder - Tofizz for interest. (Maxis p l e a s e I am a proper full-on tofu-eating vegan. I drink soy milk basically every day. But Tofizz is an Abomination.)

Ooooh thanks!

I'd like to think if they took the time to make custom decals that they remembered to add proper benefits for vampires but who knows really.
    &PHgr;
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yay for fizzy plasma! I think I've found my sim's new favourite drink. Perhaps he can sell some at the market for other good vampires like him.
  • ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    Those screenshots look pretty interesting - I hope those drinks behave as expected! I wonder what the Grimbucha does.
    edited May 2020
    Yay for strange juice!!

Grimbucha ❤️
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    THIS PACK! Wow! I have never been so pleasantly surprised by a pack. I am loving the sandbox elements mixed in. I love the fact that this pack is adding tons of cheats for those who want to play their way and toggles for certain features. This is what The Sims should be all about! I even love the fact that we can name the meat wall. I really hope the next game pack delivers on more randomness and deeper play that this pack is touching. I am SO EXCITED for the future of Sims 4 if they keep maintaing the devotion to details and player control!
    alan650111 wrote: »
    THIS PACK! Wow! I have never been so pleasantly surprised by a pack. I am loving the sandbox elements mixed in. I love the fact that this pack is adding tons of cheats for those who want to play their way and toggles for certain features. This is what The Sims should be all about! I even love the fact that we can name the meat wall. I really hope the next game pack delivers on more randomness and deeper play that this pack is touching. I am SO EXCITED for the future of Sims 4 if they keep maintaing the devotion to details and player control!

I know! It makes me so happy to see a pack like this even though I didn't vote for this theme AT ALL I'm so pleased with how they're handling/handled it. I was unsure if they were going to pull this one off but they've totally convinced me that this pack is worth my time/money. I'm really happy that I've been able to find ways to incorporate some features into my gameplay :)

Please, please keep this up team! :)
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    alan650111 wrote: »

I know! It makes me so happy to see a pack like this even though I didn't vote for this theme AT ALL I'm so pleased with how they're handling/handled it. I was unsure if they were going to pull this one off but they've totally convinced me that this pack is worth my time/money. I'm really happy that I've been able to find ways to incorporate some features into my gameplay :)

Please, please keep this up team! :)

Yes! I want 6 more years of detailed packs and patches. This game will be mind blowing if they keep it up. I've already sunk more hours into this game than past ones. I am ready to give them more time and money if they maintain this devotion to detail and gameplay.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I wonder how we get the bottles into the boxes. With the knitting stuff pack coming we might be able to sell the juices on plopsy or whatever it's called. Also nice to see another food option for vampires (hope it replenishes thirst) - my one complaint about the vampires pack has always been the lack of plasma fruit-based recipes.
    Gallery ID: babysquare