Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Career Idea: Orchestra

Sso, i play violinn, irl and im a loverr,of music. I'd love tohave more music-based careerrs in game, so i cameup with this, an orchestra,career for your violin playin sims.

I have,no ideaa how to,make an actuall custom,career though, but if,anyone wants to make this a thing,thatd be awesome xP

(Big thankss to my,sister for typing thisup for me properlyy since i make toomany typos xD)

Orchestra Player:

(No Description of Career yet)

1. Rosin Rookie
Everyone's gotta start somewhere, and unfortunately for you, that means it's your job to apply the rosin wax to everyone's bows before the concerts. Show those pro's you can be just as good as them and you'll be on your way to a seat in no time!
Reach Violin level 2
Daily task: practice an instrument
Wages: §20/H
Hours 10am to 5pm
Days: Monday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.

2. Tuner
Well, you certainly have an ear for music, but you're not there yet. But at least now you're trusted to tune instruments. Keep at it, there's a chair in those second violins with your name on it!
Reach Violin level 3
Daily task: Practice an instrument
Wages: §35/H
Hours: 10am to 5pm
Days: Monday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.

3: The Audition Stage - Local Orchestra
This is the hard part, the tough slog. You've proven your ear for music, but it's not that easy to get a spot, but if you're good enough, you'll pass through auditions with no problem and get that exclusive spot in the Second Violin section. Making a name for yourself is of all importance right now. You can do it!
Reach violin level 4
Daily Task: busk with violin
Wages: §30/h (cut down by a tiny bit, I know, but I wanted a bit more realism in that you wouldn't realistically be earning money whilst auditioning, but of course, didn't want it to just be zero, so I figured cutting it down would make it a little more realistic. Plus there's a sizable jump in payment once promoted)
hours: 5pm-9pm
Days: Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday.

4. Second Violins - Local Orchestra
You made it! Now you're allowed to play alongside the professionals! By no means is your musical journey complete, you can do better and there's a long way to go!
Reach violin level 6
Daily task: Practice violin
Wages §100/H
Hours: 3pm-8pm
Days: Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

4: First Violins - Local Orchestra
Now you're really making a name for yourself! But you can still go further, you're only playing in the small local orchestra, after all. Do you have what it takes to join the most prestigious of players?
Reach violin level 7
Daily task: Perform songs on violin
Wages: §180/H
Days: Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.

5: The Audition Stage - Prestigious Orchestra
So, you've decided to shoot for the stars? Lets see if you have what it takes to play alongside the real pros. It won't be easy, but believe in yourself and you'll make it!
Reach violin level 8
Daily task: Play violin to 5 people (maybe cut down to 3?)
Wages: §90/H (yes, again its cut down from the previous level for the same reasons as before , but again being promoted here onwards is a big, big jump in how much money you'll make)
Hours: 5pm-9pm
Days: Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday.

6. Second violins - Prestigious orchestra
You made it! Now time to really push yourself, can you claim the exclusive position of Concertmaster? You'll have to get to first violins to find out though. Keep playing!
Reach level 9 violin
Daily Task: Perform songs on violin
Wages: §600/H
Days: Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Friday.

7. First Violins - Prestigious Orchestra
You're a true professional when it comes to the strings! But there's still more to do to cement your position as one of the worlds most savant violinists. The position most violinists dream of...
Reach level 10 violin
Daily Task: perform songs on violin
Wages: §1200/h

8. Concertmaster - Prestigious Orchestra (final position in career)
You've done it. You've claimed the position that only the best can claim, you've outshone all the rest when it comes to your skill, and music aficionados all over the world will know your name, congratulations *sim name*!
Daily Task: Perform songs on violin
Wages: §2250/H
hours: 3pm-8pm

I was going to add second principal violin as well as concertmaster for the local orchestra, but I didn't want the career track to be insanely long. I wanted to have the auditions to make it a bit more realistic, too. I get that I could have gotten rid of the first two stages of the career, since they aren't as realistic, but I wanted a start to the career where you had to build up your skill, first. Though this could be changed and I could maybe at least add the second principal violin seats, or even concertmaster for local orchestra, and make the career 10 positions long? No idea. I should also add I've not played in an orchestra myself, I'm more of an experimental player (and because of issues don't play as often as I used to, or imo, as well as i used to :( ) so I've just used what knowledge I do have to come up with this.

Aand i forgot,toadd promotionn,rewards to.. :/ ahwell..
9517953f7d116bed59d3d8860ae452cd27577c24_hq.gif
Origin ID: ManicMelodic