The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please help finding mods

HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
edited May 2020 in General Mods Discussion
I'm trying to set the game with minimum mods possible before the patch and while I took lots of stuff out some irritating features became more obvious for me. Please help me to deal with them before the next expansion!

1) Mod to keep NPCs like Sages and Father Winter at their places without appearing everywhere in stupid roles. Like yesterday Father Winter and Simeon were playing juice-pong at Foxbury meeting. And it was just too much for me. Faba was cosplaying at geekon the other day etc. etc. I need a mod to prevent this. If it will also prevent Vlad from ruining Sulani beaches in his horrible swimwear it will be super cool ))

2) When my sims have random negative convo while just chatting (not due to me specifically selecting mean options) it has almost no effect on their relations. Positive outcome influences relationship gain a lot, but several negative chat interactions almost didn't drop anything. Is there a mod to make negative convo influence relations more?

3) Anything to stop sims from summoning bikes and laptops they do not have? I play rotational and it drives me mad to see a sim from another household I play summoning stuff I didn't gave him.

4) Is there a way to transfer large items like furniture between households? So that me sims could give away their old furniture to a recycling plant after the new expansion is out.

Thank you in advance, guys!
Post edited by Harukotyan on

Comments

• HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Bumping the question. Please?
  • avak_2006avak_2006 Posts: 5 New Member
    try searching for mods like those on google.
    edited May 2020
    I'm familiar with Google )) And was I successful in finding these specific ones I won't be asking here, but thank you anyway.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Only can help with 2) but maybe you already know that with mccc you can change the percentage of earn and decay of relationships and much more...
    telmarina wrote: »
    Only can help with 2) but maybe you already know that with mccc you can change the percentage of earn and decay of relationships and much more...

Thank you, as far as I understand this is only for long-term decay, what I'm looking for is rather momentary stronger loss of relations due to negative chat.