Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle - Gameplay trailer

14567810...Next

Comments

• MsShaShaMsShaSha Posts: 52 Member
    MsShaSha wrote: »
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Which activity will your Sims try first?
    The new planters! Which almost sounds silly with all that's in the pack, lol, but I adore the vertical planters for tiny spaces. And that is just to start, I am so excited about this whole EP! It looks soooo good, and is everything my eco minded sims (ie. my sim self) have been wanting! - Everything!

giphy.gif

The world looks so good! And I'm really interested in how things are going to look and affect the other worlds and how aspects of this pack are going to work with other packs (I love that we're able to turn off/pause the eco state where we want to keep it... We need one of those nifty buttons for vampires). I'm also SO STOKED for new/different apartments! I've been hoping new packs would bring us more, and these are so different from those in City Living!

I almost feel like the Off-the-Grid lot trait was a very early tease of things that were being worked on, because THIS pack makes that lot trait EVERYthing it can be! Solar and wind power, dew collectors! Dumpster diving for furniture and food... This pack is going to totally change Rags to Riches, in a really good/fun way.

There's only one negative about this pack imho, and that's the bug house. - You don't make cute cuddly creatures (literally, sims hold and hug them?) and make them food and a power source. That feels so wrong. When I seen them I got excited thinking they were a new cute friend that maybe turned household trash into compost for gardens... nope, food. Makes me kind of sad tbh, lol.

But still, That New World!! ALL of the new goodies (BB and CAS look so good too)!! 😍
    I mean that’s what a farming pack would do wouldn’t it?

Well, it could. But that's not the next pack we're getting rn, and it's not the one they decided to put cuddly insects into. 🤷 Given the planters we're also getting in this pack and that it is about an eco lifestyle, it wouldn't be far off IF they were a means of recycling household trash into compost to fertilize our gardens... and not cuddly food, which is just all sorts of wrong.

It would also add nicely to a farm pack if we ever actually get one.
    (Hid the gif in my original comment behind a spoiler to shorten things.)

uwxwhgf
    I build things some times. Origin ID: MsShaSha