May 29 - It's Friday. What does that mean on The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!

Need Help Finding Custom Worlds.

So I've been to The Sims Catalog and My Sim Reality, unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding a custom neighbor that fits my game. I do not have Ambitions (which almost ever custom neighborhood has as a requirement), or Late Night or Island Paradise. I don't see me getting any of these expansions either. I just want to find a neighborhood that won't have gaping holes because of the missing expansions (like missing bridges, etc.)

Does anyone have a suggestion for neighborhoods that would be friendly for my game?

I have the following expansions:
Base Game
Pets
Seasons
University
World Adventures
Into The Future
Generations
Supernatural
Showtime
70s, 80s & 90
High End Loft
Master Suite
Outdoor Living
& Town Life
angrycat.gif

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,974 Member
    Hi :smiley:
    So, what kind of world are you wanting? Do you want to build your own lots or add your favorite builder's lots to the world?
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 17,379 Member
    @Summerbear5
    Like Rlong7 said what type of world are you looking for?
    Is 3rd party CC okay, or would you prefer no CC at all.

If you don't mind a little bit of CC like custom street lights
    Mesa Grande is BASE GAME only.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bq6n17u20jp6meo/Mesa_Grande_1.5.zip/file

Here's a video of it
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 585 Member
    Ok so I’m looking for a ready to play populated neighborhood with no cc if possible.
    angrycat.gif
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,020 Member
    I have Mesa Grande and I like it.

Have you seen the "worlds you can't live without" thread on here?
    I'm a 44 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.
    My Sims 3 Pictures
    No I haven't but, I'll look for it. Thank you
    angrycat.gif
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,244 Member
    Old world but Niua Simoa is pre-populated and actually only uses WA in the version I linked to (there's a newer version that uses EPs you don't have so let's not go there!) I still sometimes use kiwi_tea's worlds because I'm stuck in my ways like that and I think there was something special he "got" about making worlds for TS3 that synced with the rest of the game's sensibilities perfectly.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads
    Thank you! I’ll check them out.
    angrycat.gif