Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Admiral8Q Lol, awesome! Where did you get the minotaur outfit?

@DeafSimmer She does look like a Barbie! AND you named her Tiffany! Perfection! Love your take on this concept, it looks like fun.

@SimsLady2000 Oooh, he was having a bad day. Did he burn down the kitchen while frying chicken nekkid?
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    hahaha. No he snuck in through kitchen door after getting struck by lightening, took my sim's order then went outside again LOL
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member

I tried to make a no CC makeover (no plastic surgery) to Babs L'Amour. Ugh I am addicted to my CC, lol.

Anyway, here:
    sBNPfNI.png
    to
    zbS68Cn.png

Her lips are the same, I jut dragged her lip corners a tiny bit down, so she does not smile all the time, even when not smiling.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    A thunderstorm struck on Winterfest (I lucked out and paused at this exact moment) but that didn't mean the holiday was ruined.
    DPPlSPm.png

But the hot tub sure was. I've never seen lightning strike a hot tub before. Nasty!
    7omXJQH.png

Here're my Sims decorating the Christmas tree. A lot of my builds don't really have space for these so it's my first time playing with one.
    na9DnX6.png
    YbAWkQf.png
    I'm liking how it turned out and even they look happy too. Jaik also started slicking back his hair. It's possible he might have gotten less muscly too. I think it looks a lot cleaner and more mature.

Jaik got a gaming rig from Father Winter but they don't have any space to put it down. Meanwhile, all Zoe got was a measly Yuki MySims figurine; I sold it right away. You can just barely see Zoe giving them the side eye.
    n6LGAVa.png

It might've come after the baby and living together, but it's never too late to get married. Unlike my other now deleted saves, I didn't plan the event or hold an over-the-top party for it. It just came casually and naturally. They got married on New Year's Eve; it was just a simple civil wedding.
    mStWY8t.png

I'm really loving this photo wall I made in the bedroom. :heart:
    GPkKH0L.png

Since it was New Year's Eve, I decided to throw a combined We-Got-Hitched celebration / Countdown-to-the-New-Year party. So many Sims showed up! (I have KawaiiStacie's Memorable Events mod).
    e8bcFlK.png

Settling down was the right choice and moving to this neighborhood was the first step. That is, until Jaik got this call.
    nvpnxGA.png
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    Age isn't slowing down this elder sim.

aCChlwU.png
    PV6SLuH.png
    QPQUgPh.png
    IFIEYcT.png

Wow!! Cool! (that is a great shot, BTW!)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My Spellcaster Marie got her first familiar <3

1gCA2jc.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited August 2020
    Olivia Moon is a criminal boss. She annoyed Bob Pancakes (by the way, Bob looks really fit in this save).
    D1kl92M.png

You shouldn't mess with Olivia, Bob. She's evil. >:)
    PXJVJVA.png
    UuL7UZ3.png

Olivia's boyfriend is Bjorn Tu'Rock. He's a stripper Sim from Get To Work Malpractice video. ;)
    vO6iLwL.png

Olivia and Bjorn have a son, Manny.
    ccB3U0C.png

Olivia also has a teen son, Donnie. He's dating Morgan Fyres. Donnie is going to be a comedian. He also has a level 10 on fitness and he's finished bodybuilder aspiration. He was very skinny when he aged up to a teen. He's now 3 days away from aging up to a young adult.
    qZqPquj.png
    Donnie is one of my favorite Sims.

This is Donnie's father. He's a random mailman that Olivia seduced and had a one night stand with. He still delivers their mail. :D
    ciLVJcn.png
    Donnie doesn't like him, they hardly even know each other. Donnie likes Bjorn and he's always been a father figure to him.

Here's Doris Hill. She's Olivia's roommate and she still lives with them, because she's an awesome cook and I like her.
    PsVzdYr.png

Olivia and Doris haven't gotten along well for a long time. Doris hates children and she's constantly angry when Manny is around. Olivia tried to fix their friendship by giving Doris a gift.
    pxIxD9O.png
    It worked. They had a nice conversation and their friendhip is out of the red zone now.

Doris made ice cream and Olivia loved it.
    IJaOfIk.png

Manny and Donnie played football together. Manny currently has a phase and likes to wear a bear costume. :D
    GhGrAG8.png

Olivia fought with this dude and won. She never loses any fights. B)
    7hGTnCD.png

Time to go to work.
    fEOME6R.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Fernando Veleta romped with a townie and she called him a few days later to say she has given birth. Oh dear!

At least he managed to get a girlfriend for his partner-in-crime Arian Diggs.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I will have to share more pics but I've had a pretty interesting household in my rotation recently. I was playing this household in a home that I built in Newcrest. They were a brother and sister who ran a restaurant next door. They never really got involved with my other sims and I couldn't really figure out what to do with them. I had the brother marry one of the restaurant patrons whom he clicked with. Since she was just days away from being an elder they decided to Try for Baby and had twins.

So, the sister, Helene, got along with them but decided that she wanted an adventure so she took a conservation job and moved to Sulani. I said that the job included her visa to live in Sulani and the house was included as well. It's not exactly the nicest house so it was reasonable that it would be thrown in for an outsider working on a necessary job. Anyway, I'd had this sim named Chip Foster who I've said was shipwrecked in Sulani. The backstory is that he's an Australian who was lost at sea when he fell off a ship but he managed to swim ashore to Sulani and found the shipwreck to live in. He was living by scavenging shells, fish and fruit. I gave him a shaggy beard and worn out beachy clothes that are always the same. I was thinking that he would slowly discover the town and pair off with someone he would meet. His traits are Loner, Loves Outdoors and Child of the Ocean. (Hey, he survived it).

Since Helene moved in, I was thinking that they might be a good match. He was the only sim who showed up to her welcome wagon so that made it easier. They went on 3 or 4 dates because it took a while for Chip to warm up but they finally got married in the waterfall on Mua Pe'lam. In a wild turn of events, on one of their dates to my new restaurant & spa on Key Point currently called Sulani Oasis, Helene found out that she won 1,000,000 simoleons. I did not plan on that, they were going to live in the shack by the volcano and rough it on the beach.

Now, they bought a luxury waterfront mansion on Sapphire Shores. Chip still hasn't shaved and gets tense about all of the neighbors dropping by. They plan to travel to Granite Falls and Selvadorada, maybe they will also camp on the Windenburg Island before having kids. Anyway, that was an unexpected turn of events but yes, they are fun. Definitely one of my favorite households in my rotation now.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I had a few Weddings:

06.08.20_12-14-22lakt5.png

06.08.20_12-15-0205kf5.png

04.08.20_23-58-38djkn5.png

04.08.20_23-59-25r4jp9.png

07.08.20_14-50-13nykiu.png

07.08.20_14-53-06cgkou.png

07.08.20_14-51-36x4j2d.png

07.08.20_14-54-022fkuu.png

08.08.20_14-54-117fkgz.png

08.08.20_14-55-33bhkzm.png

08.08.20_14-56-23amjlu.png

08.08.20_14-59-31fjk6c.png

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2020
    I love how you're like "I noticed Bob trying to pick a fight with "another guy" ", then follow it up with this picture. 10/10.
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    8Pn4bYy.png

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    edited August 2020
    Liberty Day had finally rolled around. With its appearance, Erik realized summer was half-over. Up nearly all night long, again, he finished recording his third Album.
    The moment it was released, he was informed his status had changed. He was no longer a B-Lister, but a Proper Star. This humbled him, a bit. Not that he took this sudden rise to fame for granted, not for a minute. And while he enjoyed the attention on the one side, the other side wished for the blissful anonymity of just a few short months ago.
    jRFoo7V.jpg
    After his recording session, Erik had a photoshoot. Can't put out an album without a cover, after all. He smiled as he dialed up the studio. "Can we do the shoot here at my house, please? It's such a nice day, the thought of being cooped up inside troubles me. Thanks! You're the best."
    Within minutes, the crew arrived. Being one of their biggest clients, and much-sought after by magazines, they did their best to appease him. Erik was grateful. He patiently waited while the gals did their make-up thing. Sometimes, they got so wild with it, he could almost taste the powder. He tried not to laugh too much during this process, even though it did tickle.
    CdJUVc9.jpg
    Once they finished up, it was on to the shoot.
    awVOzD1.jpg
    jkTKM4V.jpg
    Finally, the cover emerged. He liked it a lot.
    sZtoayi.jpg
    When the shoot was finished, he hugged the make-up artists.
    BZP4D7C.jpg

Erik glanced down at his watch. I had better get going. "Mom, Dad, everybody, I've got to get down to the Music Fest! It's time to go!"
    The concert began and the already large crowd slowly grew larger. The night was warm, but so far perfect. Erik did keep his eyes on the darkening clouds, however. It doesn't rain on Liberty Day ever, does it? He worried.
    ci5gfwT.jpg
    Sadly, it did rain. Erik didn't feel the drip, drip, drip at first. What he noticed was the umbrellas that opened up. Almost like a ripple effect, black umbrellas sprang open across the group before the stage. He almost laughed in his amusement.
    Nij5xW5.jpg
    Then he began to smell the acrid smoke of plastic stuff burning. He glanced over at the amplifier and didn't at all like what he saw.
    opehYWX.jpg
    "No pun intended," he called to the audience, "but I think we should call for a Rain Check!" With that he exited the stage, lest he become collateral damage of this now soggy night. Sure enough, the moment he left the stage, the rain ceased. A few kept their umbrellas open, just in case. Erik decided some fireworks were in order. It being Liberty Day, after all. Then he sat down next to his older brother, Aaron. Who didn't even think to bring along an umbrella. You're such a jock. "Hey, Aaron, buck up. I brought along a Roman Candle …"
    pJuxFMw.jpg
    Yzkm6lE.jpg

Until next time. Thanks for reading! :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited August 2020
    I've been remodeling Drake Hall. I just have the dorm rooms done so far. I have four private rooms and four shared rooms. They are on the 2nd and third floors. The main floor will have a study area and recreation area.

3Z83oMC.png
    urzCAWf.png
    wK5ztEa.png
    HdjE0vt.png
    Jxz7jXO.png
    PjKw2EL.png
    bgZBNuK.png
    Vdn4Adp.png
    4NI986r.png
    jz1BUQa.png
    Ww4RR02.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited August 2020
    I had to move my favorite vampire and her family to a new save, because the original became too buggy and it didn't get better even if I tried repairing and clearing the cache etc. I was stupid and didn't save the newest version of the family before I deleted the buggy save. Luckily I found the earlier save from my gallery, but I had to redo a lot to get Evilia up on her vampire rank and skills again.

She turned Vlad to a human on my original save and I wanted her to do it in this one too. Tonight she was ready. She made the the vampire cure drink and visited Vlad. They argued and fought. Evilia won.
    hFsioWA.png

She tossed the drink at him and he turned into a human.
    nqmqAaB.png
    K7J5ZUo.png

It was inevitable what was going to happen next...
    qO5ThP5.png
    V9UB2hg.png
    PZyiCFd.png

"Yes, I am the queen of Forgotten Hollow now." : >:)
    2zgxF3K.png
    In my original save Evilia's teenage daughter Valyria was turned to a vampire by Vlad. This time Valyria asked Caleb Vatore to turn her. Evilia would never do it to her daughter, despite of being evil she loves her children. Valyria is still transitioning and she was feeling very hungry and uncomfortable and decided to cook food for herself. Of course she started a fire...
    qZDSZL1.png

Evilia called the firefighters, but Valyria had already extinguished the fire when they came. Evilia wanted to drink from this handsome fireman, but he left before she was able to sink her teeth into him.
    78AOwuQ.png

Evilia also adopted a cat today. Evilia's son Roman wanted a cat, so she adopted one while Roman was at school. Cat's name is Betty.
    NQlll2z.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Yaretzi Dobson, Arian Diggs' new girlfriend, moved in with him but things may be going awry. Especially with Arian's toddler daughter creating messes all over the place!

She tried for a baby but evil Arian was having none of it, and refused! He so prefers to hang out with Fernando Veleta and get into fights.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited August 2020
    I've been remodeling Drake Hall. I just have the dorm rooms done so far. I have four private rooms and four shared rooms. They are on the 2nd and third floors. The main floor will have a study area and recreation area.

Nice work overall! I'm impressed! B)

Questions:

There are actual closets in build-mode you can place? How could I have missed that?
    Or did you use some tricks to place items together to make a closet?
    EDIT: Actually I can see what you did there. Very clever! Though I'm not sure how you got the doors like that.
    Jxz7jXO.png
    bgZBNuK.png

I'm certain their are no bunk-beds. Unless added in either EL or KK?
    I'm assuming that's CC, if so I may like to download it if you could post the link. :)
    Ww4RR02.png
    (If functional, not just 'eye-candy')
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

I spent nearly two days real time as I had the chance working on this household. I combined some random townies then modified them into a household.
    The only one here who was not a random is Becca Clarke. ;)
    But now she has a full family background. I finished this household with enough skills playing them for a bit, then released them back to 'not-in-world' as un-played NPC's again.

zuluuHo.png

If anyone's interested, I could upload them to the Gallery... let me know if so. ;)

Heysuess is best friends with Catarina Lynx (not romance) He's like a relaxed generous hippy type dude that loves animals. Clinton is a former conservationist now a part time fisherman. Teulia is an active conservationist. (How they originally met in my story-line ;) ) Lyerlia is a devious mischievous greedy selfish clepto mooch. (Basically the opposite of Heysuess :D ) Jut was overweight then turned to bodybuilding and started the fitness career. Becca is a university student. (Pre-made townie that came with DU)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

edited August 2020
    @Admiral8Q Thank you!!! I build them myself using MOO and the tool mod. For the private rooms, I used a MOO trick. For the others, I used the MOO trick and Twisted Mexi's tool mod.

http:https://youtube.com/watch?v=ICwikGdItD4&t=327s//

Edit: I missed the sentence at the end.

They are just eye candy, but you can build them bigger to be walk-in closets and put the functional item in there. (c:

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    Edit: I missed the sentence at the end.

They are just eye candy, but you can build them bigger to be walk-in closets and put the functional item in there. (c:
    I figured that for the closets, what I meant was the bunk-bed. ;)

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

@Admiral8Q I used MOO to make them. No, they are not functional. It used to be that the sim would just snap to the bed, but they don't anymore. Not sure when that changed.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    I spent the greater portion of my day building the grand staircase. I kept changing it. Once I had the design of how I wanted I decided I wanted to rotate it. Doing so caused the pillars to shorten. Originally they reached the top of the half wall on the second floor. Now they won't go up. Figures...lol

PbXwxNu.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited August 2020
    My sim got bitten by a vampire
    ( I just bought vampires so this is my first vampire)
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top