Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    I was mildly annoyed last night after my new scientist sim had moved in to the Torenti penthouse in San Myshuno and when the welcome wagon turned up, my sim Pearl had just stocked her fridge with groceries (always have simple living on, makes more sense when cooking) and not only didn’t they bring any fruitcake, Miko Ojo goes and drinks 2 bottles of milk from my fridge, without even asking. I mean sure a glass of milk is fine. But 2 bottles? That’s just plain rude.

Pearl threw her out and locked the door and Miko is not welcome around anymore.
    Neither is Penny after going straight to the pc in my laboratory, idk how much research she stole but I’ll get my revenge somehow.

Sims have no boundaries. They are completely unaware of the concepts of courtesy and manners even if they get the good manners trait before they became young adults. It's sort of hilarious since it isn't really happening to me. Sometimes I'll have my sim come down on them, other times I just laugh and see what my sim does all on their own about it.
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I really messed up my current save 😅 I’m not too mad about it but man it’s a mess 😂 because of my MCCC settings. I’m currently deleting babies for sims that shouldn’t have them (L. Faba I’m looking at you and your tribe 😒). I’m not sure if I’ll start a new save as I’ve put quite a bit of work into this one but I also don't like some of what’s happened. I’ve been thinking about turning aging on but I love my current family so much that I don’t want to age them but I also don’t want them to outlive their friends.

I’ll probably just turn aging on and save them to plop down in a different save.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Okay home again and I can now give an accounting of what has happened in my game, lately. Erik and Kayleigh missed their wedding night because they partied too hardy into the next morning. So, it was off to church and once they returned home, they took a moment to get 'close'. Then it was time to get ready for the Starlight Accolades. This time Kayleigh got to go. They got ready, quickly, and after she cleaned his tile, which somebody had scribbled all over, she went inside with Erik. Star-crossed by the whole thing she was in awe and yet a tad disappointed to learn things weren't quite as they seemed on the TV. All-in-all, it was fun. Erik won his sixth Best Song Accolade and she was so proud of her husband, she nearly burst.

They change to something they could travel in, went to dine at the Red Dragon and then caught their flight. Their honeymoon was to be a short one. Monday to Thursday, only. Sadly, the hut Erik rented was full of Paparazzi despite the secrecy surrounding the whereabouts. What can you do? There was also a handful of Fans, too. Erik posed, scribbled his autograph and did a quick interview or two, all the while Kayleigh quietly asked them to please leave and give them their privacy. As the last one left, she was quick to lock the doors. All of them. Erik also had a couple of gigs. A concert and a photoshoot, since he'd been nominated, again, for Best Song. They had a great time, all-in-all, but they never gave a name to the sand-sculpted turtle they created.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    edited May 2022
    @QueenSaraphine Aw Miko, such a milk fiend, what are you gonna do XD
    @simgirl1010 Your toddler is really cute. Is her hair from a pack or CC?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    edited May 2022

Thanks @mightysprite. :) I just aged her up to child so I can't check the hair. It is an in game hair though. I'll see if I can figure out what pack.

ETA: It came in TS4 Toddler Stuff pack.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/store/mac-pc-download-addon-the-sims-4-toddler-stuff
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    So, Morgyn woke up all sad and pouty in the Magic Realm today.

aVNLPCc.png

Seemed a bit overly dramatic, actually.

lrVL5Oz.png

Moodlets said someone he knew had died, but I couldn't figure out who from his relationship panel. I checked the mailbox for Neighborhood Stories. Turned out it was an old friend of his I had recreated from my old save, but who wasn't that involved in the story now. This family is also the one that had three kids and were adopting three infants. I was going to try to play that out, but the household is broken because when the father "died" the mom was out of the house and there were toddlers alone on the lot. This happened to me once before with MCCC, and the only thing I could do then was delete the household. So sorry, Samoa family. You had a good run.
  • Options
    Amelia is now a child. Just in time for Little Campers.

Someone's not too happy about aging up.
    mbGGTTa.png

SKZIXhW.png

Aged up with an attitude.
    Q3Baa5r.png
    Much better after a visit into CAS and cake with Mommy and Grandma.
    OEGhnVx.png
    Earned the top notch toddler reward trait.
    yRwq2rd.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    Lunar and Ramsey hunted for eggs.

01-Hunt-for-eggs.jpg

This was Ramsey's first ever time outside the bunker. He was very excited.

02-Ramsey-excited.jpg

Talking to the Flower Bunny...

...In the middle of the street, of course.

03-Flower-Bunny.jpg

Lunar went far and wide looking for eggs, until it got dark

04-More-egg-hunting.jpg

He found every egg in the whole collection.

05-All-the-eggs.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I've had fun today tagging along with Zoey as she enjoys a short vacation in Mt. Komorebi. She definitely had an eventful afternoon on the slopes and I have sore ribs from laughing at the aftermath.

It started with a wipeout by Zoey.
    px1zlW5.png
    hwEVDv8.png?1

After that happened I looked away thinking I had hit pause. I hadn't, and Zoey was standing there when a random townie engaged her in conversation right at the bottom of the slope. You can imagine the carnage that ensued. Everyone that came down the slope behind her wiped out at the bottom. But what was so hilarious is each one slid to a stop right at her feet. Literally. Her social need was low so each one that wiped out got added to the conversation. I was so busy laughing and trying not to fall out of the chair and adding them to the conversation I forgot to keep taking shots.
    rxzOcou.png?1
    3Pv9dcY.png?1
    I just realized Zoey is waving at one of the sims in the conversation just as Katrina slides in. Perfect timing ladies.🤣
    lnRfMJZ.png?1

Every sim huddled around Zoey wiped out and was in the conversation that ensued.
    ROFoXuj.png?1

You may have noticed a certain global superstar in the back of that last pic.
    Oh Judith, dahling, you are the gift that keeps on giving.
    UcVGq57.png?1
    fBoeXSu.png
    rVagEA3.png?1

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    @DaniRose2143 THAT. WAS. EPIC.

I laughed so hard at your post that I triggered a coughing fit. Our dog and cat, both of whom were sleeping peacefully in the room with me, woke up and skittered away. My daughter had already put down her Kindle and crossed the room to see what I was laughing at, and all I could do was point at my laptop screen. Immediately Z began to laugh, too. My wife heard us from downstairs, where she was putting a load of towels into the dryer, and when she heard me coughing and Z laughing, she rushed upstairs to see what was going on...barely avoiding a collision with the dog, who was descending the stairway just as urgently. Once she saw your screenshots, she started laughing, too. My wife is not a Simmer, but she enjoys our pastime vicariously, and even she saw the hilarity in Zoey's day on the slopes.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 It's like one of those children's songs, you know where you start with Nine little monkeys jumping on the bed, and then each verse is one fewer monkey. Except this one is in reverse.
    One little sim fell over on his skis, then got up to talk to Zoey.
    Two little sims fell over on their skis, then got up to talk to Zoey.
    Three little sims...
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @MoonlightGraham @mightysprite I can't help myself, I keep coming back and looking at those shots again, and I'm off on another laughing fit. And yes, watching it unfold on my screen, It. Was. Epic. omg, I'm doubled over laughing even now. That random townie stopped in her to talk in the most perfect spot to set up everything that happened. I mean all of them, even Judith, slid to a stop and popped to their feet right in the conversation. I timed that last shot of her thinking I was going to catch the queen in a wipeout. Who knew she was so good at snowboarding?

MoolightGraham I am so happy you and your family got a kick out of that. Apologize to your dog and cat for me too.
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited May 2022
    @mightysprite Now you had to make me laugh, too. This isn't going to stop anytime soon, is it? :D

@DaniRose2143 Of course, Judith had to make an original entrance...as if snowboarding in a fancy updo, full makeup, and a dressy outfit complete with gloves which were totally unsuitable for winter wear wasn't dramatic enough.

Our animal companions have largely quieted down. Our doggo is trained as a comfort/therapy dog, so she's usually very calm, but I think she realizes when she's not wearing her vest that it's OK for her to react a little more "naturally" to things. :)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @mightysprite Now you had to make me laugh, too. This isn't going to stop anytime soon, is it? :D

@DaniRose2143 Of course, Judith had to make an original entrance...as if snowboarding in a fancy updo, full makeup, and a dressy outfit complete with gloves which were totally unsuitable for winter wear wasn't dramatic enough.

Our animal companions have largely quieted down. Our doggo is trained as a comfort/therapy dog, so she's usually very calm, but I think she realizes when she's not wearing her vest that it's OK for her to react a little more "naturally" to things. :)

Trust me, I shot that an hour-and-a-half ago it still has the power to reduce me to hysterical laughter. I'm so glad emotional deaths aren't real because I would be a ghost right now.

Judith isn't a global superstar, she's a global treasure!

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    I started a new game and moved the old Goths to their own house, evicted the new ones & moved them to Strangerville. I named them Notgoths, and made them eat bizarre fruits. Alexander is immune because he's a child, but all the others are infected. I decided I want them to try to infect everyone else in the world too. ŦĦ€¥ ŴØŘŞĦƗƤ ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bella Notgoth
    fE0KBpd.png

Mortimer Notgoth
    Vtrhxjg.png
    Cassandra Notgoth
    9tU9dso.png
    GOtHHOF.png
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    That's so way too funny.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    My last rotational married couple in my Futuristic & Beyond Game Save just had a baby girl. The couple is based on Captain Kathryn Janeway & Chakotay from Star Trek Voyager from my most fave episode called Resolutions. It was the only time that Kathryn & Chakotay were stranded on an isolated Class M planet. So, what I did with my sims is that Voyager doesn't rescue them & they get to fall-in-love & get married. They are one of my very most favorite households to play. ;)
  • Options

Thanks @mightysprite. :) I just aged her up to child so I can't check the hair. It is an in game hair though. I'll see if I can figure out what pack.

ETA: It came in TS4 Toddler Stuff pack.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/store/mac-pc-download-addon-the-sims-4-toddler-stuff

@mightysprite I was looking through the old Sims 411 recaps and saw that this toddler hair was added to base game.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/994851/sims-411-recap-inside-maxis-10-26-2021#
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    My last rotational married couple in my Futuristic & Beyond Game Save just had a baby girl. The couple is based on Captain Kathryn Janeway & Chakotay from Star Trek Voyager from my most fave episode called Resolutions. It was the only time that Kathryn & Chakotay were stranded on an isolated Class M planet. So, what I did with my sims is that Voyager doesn't rescue them & they get to fall-in-love & get married. They are one of my very most favorite households to play. ;)

I always thought they would make a good couple. There were so many possibilities with that series. I ended up dropping out. Just forgot it was on that night. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Played my PS4 version of my Sims game or a little bit. It was shortly after the update we recently got.
    Anyway, I was in my "Frozen" save file. I browsed for more Elsa Sims on my Gallery, and found one that looked really good. I moved her into a household with another Elsa I had downloaded from the Gallery before.
    The older Elsa has one of the breeding pairs I had of Wolf Link and a Kitsune. Most of my Sims have the offspring of this version of the pair, and another version of the same pairing. I hadn't played the family for awhile, until i moved the new Elsa in.
    I moved the new Elsa in, and she brought more money with her. I bought her a bed, and a few other items. The two Elsa Sims got along, but the newer Elsa preferred Wolf Link and the Kitsune over interacting with the older Elsa. She was a spellcaster as well, but her glimmer stone wasn't in her inventory.
    I had the older Elsa use her glimmer stone to go to the Magic Realm, so the newer version could meet the other Elsa versions I had already made, and to buy items for both of the Elsa Sims. While there, the newer Elsa met more Elsa Sims, and she got along well with them. The older Elsa got a call from another Elsa Sim asking to go on a date with her. So, the older version of Elsa left the magic realm, and two went on a date. The date didn't go that well, but the Elsa that asked for the older version to go on a date with her still said she had a good time.
    After the date, I switched over to the newer Elsa. I had her buy doubles of the brooms, wands, and familiars, so she could keep one, and give the other Elsa the extra stuff to build up her magical supplies. Once I had her buy multiple wands, brooms, and familiars I sent her home.
    By this point, both Elsa Sims were at home, and both were tired, so I sent them to bed. In the morning, I had the newer Elsa gift a wand to the older Elsa. The older Elsa took her gift, but yelled at the newer Elsa. Not deterred, I had newer Elsa give her a familiar, which resulted in the same reaction. Older Elsa was in a good mood, but seemed not to like newer Elsa giving her gifts. I had newer Elsa stop giving older Elsa gifts, and focus on the pets. I had her walk Wolf Link, where the pair came across one of Wolf Link's offspring. I had newer Elsa interact with the owner, and then sent older Elsa out to walk Kitsune. Before I closed the game, I edited another offspring for Wolf Link and Kitsune. It was a white wolf with blue eyes.
    NOTE: I have about 10+ versions of Elsa and Anna Sims in my game. Some I made, and some I downloaded. I have other Sims mixed in though. Also, I tend to use the save file as a testing ground for new packs, and any buildings I place in my other worlds. Also, with so many versions of the same Sims, some things were bound to get weird. The two Elsa Sims that like each other was one of them, which I find kind of funny.
  • Options
    eeee thanks @simgirl1010

• Options
    Playing a bit of Catch-Up, here, Erik and Kayleigh arrived in Sulani, Erik thinking he had managed to keep their retreat location completely under wraps, only to find the one-bedroom hut he had rented full of fans and Paparazzi alike. He appeased them with autographs, Selfies and brief interviews. Kayleigh politely asked each of them to leave, which they did without creating any kind of fuss. She quickly locked all of the doors. Turns out, that even though Orion Entertainment, Limited decided to pick up the tab, there were strings attached. Erik had a few photoshoots, plus a concert to perform.

Erik did his best to fulfill his gigs and at the same time spend lots of time with his new bride. The two built sand castles on their beach front and a cute sea turtle, which Kayleigh thought they should name, but the two never did. Then they swam over to the waterfalls just across from their hut. They played in the falls and then they really played in the falls. Woohoo.

They enjoyed the bar, where Erik gave a concert. While Erik sang, Kayleigh made friends with one of the Paparazzi. The next day, Erik had yet another obligation. A photoshoot. He grabbed Kayleigh and brought her with him to the rather exotic location. There were fire dancers. It was all very exciting. Shortly thereafter the professional photographers arrived and they had a heyday, asking Erik since he was so good at dancing with lights, if he would attempt to dance with fire and went on and on about what a fantastic shot it would be. Erik shrugged and gave it a go.
    R09SDvi.jpg
    merVwnS.jpg
    k7h6J2y.jpg

Thursday, the couple boarded a Sky-Schooner and headed back to Del Sol Valley. Joseph Cantrell met them at the Sky-port and conveyed Erik, Kayleigh, Aaron, Joey, Brianna, Sandi Beeches and Astrid Tischler to Britechester-U.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    A sim couple was about to marry. The wedding event had just started, I hadn't even initiated a single thing yet, when the wife-to-be got a phone call. It was the Marry-within-seven-days-for-inheritance-money prompt. "Seven days, huh? I think we can manage that ;) "
    They got a nice windfall of 11,500 simoleons.
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Just been playing a super strict rags to riches, my sim had to live in the park and could only make money from things they found there at first (no cheating with painting!). I even made them pay travel costs if they had to go to another world for anything!
    She has kinda gotten everything she could out of parklife though so we have transitioned to an off the grid/simple living lifestyle instead. Thats probably my favourite type of gameplay.

On another note Neighbourhood Stories made me giggle. I had a family of green skinned sims called things like Leaf, Ivy, Sage, Petal. Well, they adopted a kid....called Rosemary!LOL :D
  • Options
    Erik and Kayleigh went straight from Sulani to Del Sol Valley to Britechester-U. Aaron, Joey, Brianna, Sandi Beeches and Astrid Tischler rode with them. They got started on the daily homework, all seven taking four core classes. None of them were aware of just when the Term began, so they worked hard to get things done, including drafts of term papers and presentation boards. Erik had to get his stuff done. Sunday he had the Starlight Accolades to attend, for his eighth nomination for Best Song.

Deeming they had enough of their work completed, the group headed over to Pepper's Pub, for a bite to eat, to socialize and to unwind. Juice was plentiful. Erik ducked out shortly after they arrived. He had a gig. When he returned in just a couple of hours, he was accompanied by a bevy of Paparazzi and a few fans, besides. Kayleigh tried her best to hide her dismay. Erik posed for a few pictures, signed an autograph or two and then took his wife upstairs to play some ping-pong.

Sunday came along, the group went to church services together and then stopped at Millie's Café, for a bite to eat. Unfortunately for them, the place was packed. This caused the service to be unusually slow, too. Erik's phone beeped, alerting him to the time. He quietly excused himself, told the others to enjoy their meal and was off. He stopped at the Dorm, ate a very unsatisfactory microwave meal, cold in the middle. He changed into his light blue tuxedo and headed on down to the PBP Studios. His mother was also there and won an award for being a really nice Sim, which of course, she was. He was happy and proud. Then his name was called. He won his eighth Accolade in a row, for Best Song, In Our Beginning.

The kids managed to do their daily homework, which once they had it done for the beginning of the Term was easy, as it was a matter of just having two batches of homework, daily. They also managed to get their presentation boards done and presented and all term papers written, properly edited and submitted. Erik got his board presented, just in the nick of time.

The end of the first Term came the day after they sat finals. Harvest Fest was upon them. Erik managed to sneak into Darby's Den, in between classes and do some decorating. He also managed to get down to Taygeta Studios, to release his thirteenth album. Before they celebrated Harvest Fest with a hot Holiday meal at he Commons, their grades were released. All seven of them managed a GPA of A+. They all began their Second Term feeling good about where they were.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top