Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited May 2021
    @lanlyn thank you that’s so sweet😊 I am glad you’re finding enjoyment.

I am enjoying cats and dogs a lot, I just got it this year on the sale I know late to the party but I always am LOL!

I love your post I recently got strangerville to but haven’t play with it yet

Your basement also looks very cool and well decorated

And Toffie is so cute what a little sweet puppy is in the big bowl! 💜
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    @Lyrie Almost all of my households have a pet. They can be demanding sometimes, but I enjoy having a sim pet. :smile:
    I like Strangerville. Fun story. And I think it's a pretty world too. Something different.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    So... there's this guy at uni who follows my two best mate sims around blowing kisses at them and flirting...
    05-06-21_10-33-10%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

It has gone on for a while and I think the one guy had had enough of it and got mad:
    05-06-21_10-34-23%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

His mate was really embarrassed about the whole flirting thing and went to hide in the toilet cubicle (with no input from me):
    05-06-21_10-30-33%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

When he finally came out, the guy was there blowing kisses at him. "Just stop this already!"
    05-06-21_10-31-22%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0
    Claire made more progress in her Strangerville investigation. Talked to locals, gathered evidence, tried to win friends and impress authorities. She finally gained entrance not only to the Secret Lab, but to its lower depths.

George: "I'm just an old pilot. What would I know?"
    y4ma0FEgppWU_nP6IEInq2Z35q2_2c_YBNgugvVa_V_Gbyv7HZqc12Vmxo3xKxFMSCQR0kvzW7ouBRQihj9n5_yU60HY7fBH3pKAAygDeIZRqAeLHrsyKbWxv_HANqTe33eoFAKVim0P14wVLxPGCUvlGzalRxILJajVYo7eMwsrYmb8l4eqIN3d5WQXajtIYfj?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "Yikes! Is she contagious?"
    y4mCrYWBm88WQPPkTHZs-MrRwJegDF1XCsS3SIHt4LfxWlrNoOUgUg8NfNvL0WVvtxMPoAdBJoNavgEE635meYSjKc_CFJ7GGcDwcyPuihnRhXK8csoxJukRe9LbbRO1TIT_TyMwuoWVrbqfbnKYlSVFYVXFoyyBKEwcjOfQvnVCTSLDABbMIRdn75OMHlTlVQK?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "I don't think my hat will be enough protection here."
    y4mod6sbCn23C0Iosy9qUfqbgEsXrkLI7r4hL_TiAJU5j-I6DoncvjEj375frgEF_oF6bJ402UM6Cp6axykpjmNEcH1_VL1kT61SIAWqH7PUGEHTSt1Upd7LoFxOmXCSdGl1oov9v93nD3hxwt661R8XTXcdJaPu9DhI7OZcyuV5wxcBQ-cY-UGKxRdiTLqJswo?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Erwin: "You'll need to schmooze an officer to get what you need."
    y4mme63WuHda_VVZkUr3YZw7oJtjY1kDKdnZl626oa1RuWcBCN0zerhk1_w_YQHsm5emrsIJ7F_g_7On1aBWQAmJy11tfLtkrV69f1QrhsjIl7Tzq_I0_m-DR2EYf69zbxmYcFZaCUDYC5clCgOkTb93eVo5NZqTIbn9QI5KhRTOTcizhMKtQcWcFbhvIEwPpbH?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "How humiliating!"
    y4mm1Lvuea-PlZqR9YbuX_WdEO_nRQqUvu3NSuOiUEaiq3hsyAkSBDkUlc0xPn4tlPLfazgfForwBhQq_xUHB_rTvZfPEGLZwAFoP9xsxyKkXvL2Vs0XZv3JnOo_MTMuoEQzhEuySaxs4nvXAdKLspRhySQkT4ZWdLt9VeWj1Tw05MsZaT9eDdQoVuNlvXK1c8R?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "The plants are producing fruit!"
    y4m7Ea2car-47KySXN6MeDbfNRxgZQ_2-mS3JSxbONJqfzA7yR-pQTt1A7agHwykr2p8MbXcXMXA6owLSfrXlBvurdU6M1P-qfGovEmT5TkFiqEKnKcem5clqxnj74hRTy0xnNPX7Mb9BrVagvgniLYzkWrklKDK4Cf_BNI12JZzq_aMk4tm_q3bT96az2jOSFp?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Man in Black: "Nothing to see here. Move along."
    y4mIpzV5KKJHJMBCiJCOEx6S-0VluALrlPNx85haD8-zyd-3Q2-D_BhKA9CQY7ypmEM64gOWffaFAWc5sH13NbP2vPrPkBGKGpmcFnwYfIWKH1ckTFz8rGGpowTUwTnR4wt9ANd-mzGhx1tke3b0ACqq7BFvQqZKB6AdEty1mrLywW25nrpWVdRrL9Iw189g_K5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "I have to find out what they're hiding!"
    y4mxi4Z7X0GVH4ekg96pVHSrUjc6aOIz_P5_sy9vIvBPxqI8kL6fJk98wa3V84roJzP3Rbce-8AdM-mJS-XV1AIzLyfEBmYxzRH0KXtqS72cTw6Y7FwRnCe2SxvzvzG1AsBgG5Iq2lkFRyvt6B2OOBCgTvTzqwAFDgD-ssBk-Yae9LwWUxUj8-WSTOjp8FNpSkF?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "Research experiments?"
    y4m3ma__6SQsmpGI8seswxREfdYxSfDH6Fs6zd7a6une1iHFqvygeXZ9dJL67hqAl980Wm0RgVpjybYRuOD-AlvnbprbczgaOwfe8gmBLCqIpnJfQa_AHPCOvXWIKHNpg66kI9Rio892CPyzlfiUn4Rl5Aiolg7Z53MyE1fP1_s7nXD4l2Ts-IjavEMFtEf6nlQ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "OMG!"
    y4mRo0qTno11axFFQcALjgUkpJdT0TRAxf1gGiY6vt0eogZVBITbVjz0jMKqZ_EFudnyVcNOxRH3JiR4EbMr3ujKdrBJ_NSiAXG83QGXCc3weqbZXpAKB44SfoTM8uAWei9frB4TSxxy2OlJPnrQ9ifNXd5KMQUYD6h0usnoX3O6ATQKHT_tFql3t4Q6a4VXuOO?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @lanlyn thanks! It's easy to see why I liked the old one working with what I have since the first time I had a base anything, but I like to see change..sometimes ha. Never get over a play of strangerville, it is fun but I also like to just have it be different from other towns or ignore what's going on around me...my sims get that a lot.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    edited May 2021
    My beach dwellers are proving themselves to be quite immature and careless. I plan to make one of them immortal and oversee the family generations to come.

Rugged, my old spellcaster, who I had planned to be the grouchy old man, is actually causing least trouble of them all. The old man has been unemployed his entire life, doing minor odd jobs here and there. And now, with retirement looming, he made sure to apply to a job to ensure his family will get a little more money out of him. Planned to make him immortal, but he opted out.

His wife, Cheery, the only Sim with a lasting job, being a teacher. She's doing mostly fine, but her gluttony trait causes her to run to the stove to cook more times than I would like. Too many adults, and one basically has to guard the grill and cauldron. She refused the immortality elixir as well. She'll follow her husband - to keep an eye on him.

Gharra, my half-orc. A green, glowing woman with an athletic skill to boot and hair you don't pick a fight with. Mother of two kids, Thunk and Ghunk. She recently made the mistake of cooking 16 portions of food, without eating any of it afterwards. I've locked her up in a small house with all the food, and she ain't leaving until she finishes all of it. If she survives the ordeal, she will not want the immortality elixir.

Mike, the housemate that Rugged met somewhere. He was my first choice for the immortality, he got along very well with young adult Melody, daughter of Rugged and Cheery (that is, after that he somehow managed to become the father of Gharra's twins). I could salvage this, I thought. Mike and Gharra parted as friends, his relationship with Melody quickly took off, and they married on the spot. I was so proud. The day after, Mike politely greeted a visiting neighbour, whom I would discovered was in a flirty mood. She wasted no time flirting with Mike, and he wasted no time reprociating. I felt the first chill on my back, and it got worse when he, the following days, flirted with both Gharra and Cheery, so that his wife saw it. The relationship is salvaged, and a child or two will eventually come, but he will not get the elixir. Author's decision.

Melody is the next in line for the immortality elixir. She's kind, and haven't made too many mistakes (besides Mike, but that's another story). She's a reckless scuba diver that spends her days looking for treasures and combing the beach for shells and garbage.

The remaining three children, Mistral, Thunk and Ghunk, hasn't made much noise beyond Thunk, who has the goofball trait. The little bandit can barely use a toilet without blowing it up. I'll be keeping my eyes on him for the rest of his life.
    Post edited by NightwalkerArkanis on

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
    @elanorbreton Great pic of the poor guy hiding in the toilet stall. The kiss-blower: purple shirt and clownish pants. Yikes!
    @RedDestiny92 Yah, living in Strangerville is like befriending vampires in Forgotten Hollow or swimming with mermaids in Sulani.
    @NightwalkerArkanis Your household sounds interesting. Fun group. I love their names.
    edited May 2021
    While Claire was uncovering Strangerville secrets, Hayden began his Paranormal Investigation career and things got crazy at home.

Hayden's first paranormal gig was in Sulani.
    y4m61SFueNF4EnBj2Gpi7GIupwtY38m2eXb2vg6h2Z-b2lxpzrrv1Zg7IDf5Z9Hi4cUdabOE0Bh9D7YIJC_sXqrEh__qbG3yOX26i2JujvWGrbApuifFWfMdImz2DthKX7F59UqXiFh7LHNWwT_WHTfzDv_k5XPuT_cYA4RVke-mnq5qHngLkTTMInIiYxe6iVv?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Reassuring Claire. ;)
    y4mVkIDf_uTLujsf3HGp9iYkNJ6NRLRyUVrJcIWO23dxpwb2dGw2GVQliUW3Dqzzzri2p5B94u9aL_sMlMTWjAKDRAjwTkQj02z-ket38jj0xXq9OhW8dmp-m3HxTIizpPda2U7k-N_0lojiWgbx-UxNZosIe2rQ6LyZnGyrB9QNfv7eHdIpwIWCLVGVxtzMz4G?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Claire: "Ok boys, I'll tackle the alien vines. You two deal with the specters!"
    y4mQHP7G_-WbOVSACxduEIMzuK39cnVeJGLk6PcuFMyEE0f05fSMd0dVfzhlQyshDLiIGVR_yVw4JHzEg-9ZmT3iMJUU2YOGtPu_qB5x3gR1xXJW3AiQZ-8ybHPnicSp9ZEChGZWC7_N6xdzRibV-CDMflhTB63wDjw-N7mZdOOuydT_Ienk3h5ut2y5qfiJF-q?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Felix Psyded, the ghost from Britechester.
    y4mUgSpe4iAEMLIar9aKQI1tlLckm1F6U-fgEWQXhWtBsWH5skyceW5Kgqmyl2yQ3RMir51EYfNrc4VkDVZNFEg3GQZ-ISBiSzKn23g59pivU2vbODchKKWx2WUcjZvAOY9TW9B02Yg55fYelhXOmV_baeD0Bukd1kvOhSC84lcn7AdIRL4J3iO0HwCaFi1NuY2?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Dark hauntings with Temperance!
    y4mYJSbe5KPZjoqinNz6tWh_njbNSPbnwP4q4kygKf7Rzdp9PG20WtpvSAY1hPW54PqWFc_H25IITCfRM-BVe-ZVOdKOYcH76-fB-CpH5tJVNR73Un3oqCE3H5h1XCBtF7wKBcAhukN8LdeXMR2YlYRXmjT_yZ5hj6_fqPnHKO5ZhAoAargIzyyxXFTHLyi_BHc?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    A séance to make the home safer.
    y4mbbvQU2w84XN84zs_qYBbImRouB8qB86s6nHfffNe0xH5MfsViEVoEWEAWd1AvFNVWTZ3rai8f4UlPsgN2woOXODflY_ZyE1_S3KICrhPmfwxyOJ__iLWYeWSbBHFpNLFo56MTDv3jXOmoyoavLXmLv2mWK7LyACfwoMBYba2M4vlkn9a5ODi9y9LCEgybVvY?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    And then the dust bunnies showed up. :s
    y4mfRRp3TpeYILC8XsHAFGYzxU6-zx4OSHAlgOirZy65tCYeXDYJen129xQyuUeLpp2YBnZb6E1bWJEylTynbAwfvzj8qSt6zfSIBr-X7mUPmnd7ZXkFveuLW2DJm62DkIVkjj79h84uhlJOrxK2uSrhg1L1EJfCXEDHKsTUh0Kd22w1T3Z_kENOXUdv71s-9e2?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    One of the bunnies gifted Claire a cow plant seed. :#
    y4mcivvuXGnaLoqwaujCE5UzglIRMT7puTs5FNcGOOKCgizVVVQf_ymdPjyTpt2i3sQieMPSvEb2rNyT53Lh3mxms89T3aSYUHQ20sTm-yrwz3ReHTPZbHpTPach0L6yJirPQhlZCMwo_qRAM_O4yX0MokitkkJWLf3Br0w8aMh-MHe6tcTC68wq7JnYTh1s6pz?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Toffee loves to play in the friendly bunnies' dust piles.
    y4mc4i8zz4cvEE0XBVyxThqwsq2CE_3QwT74vfNEkLHHJ96RB2nRBkBXLtwT9boQggfX_kturUQW0nZwSxifpjuiA8M-0jrq-3GW-_M34XExvTTPRUvrPkUWVwhvlHZSs1qvW-dQQtgoxSg1L1-SkfEaQVHIWQp3WpoqM7qQ1NrT8GU05-GEcXlJc22pz0JIVuG?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    As the sun slowly sinks in the west ...
    y4m428LGGo2bgp3F_poxecZEeZqTONWNyRsGMa0nnclUgNc9EhiN-6Qp7QOwk7rCDeAYLtpnJohz5UyiqgphJf2804I8c_PLrEu-wEOjdD2_THUgJEsqVd1LWKOyDA9tp-t5Lyyq7iSelbHi1o7GtEPF7YqEO7HHQIXLjKPb4R92uX1XqCS7adTxVXoq6A6cLtv?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    On an unrelated note I caved and tried this mochi brand on amazon since the one I'd been craving couldn't come today I still can't get that buttery yam or rather Ube taste out of my mouth and it is delicious and I am not upset. Yeah I know Red who cares I was just excited moving on lol...
    @lanlyn Yeah my sims know all about that as much as I like a simple day to day life I mean might as well try and enjoy all we have right? :smiley:

So I didn't have an update cause origin had an attitude and crashed taking my game with it, not something that usually happens think it's been a few years since it happened last time and I thought it messed something else but apparently I saved and everything was waiting for me as I left it so instead of those pics which I thought might be irrelevant now I got new ones ha.

r1W8Td2.png
    Starting with the Rhinestones, I cannot resist being silly and making holiday themed sims sometimes on the actual holiday and these were valentines day all punny, Julia and her husband Valen(tines) have their son (ring)Band and daughter Dina which was supposed to be like going out to dinner at a diner or something and their dog Kisses. I let them have their holiday in game as the main day so I had to change them into something else the rest of the time. Now here Dina wants to teach her big brother about life.

"So listen here bruv this is what ya gotta do."

"...Stop that...you're three you know nothing." lol I beg to differ but whatever.

Valen is just glad they get along, Band took her to start her potty training when he was done so his father could make lunch.
    IdZqB6P.png
    That is a very queen of hearts pennywise type grin ya got going on there....bad dog hehe.

Julia is a critic I think or a style influencer in this save I've been cheating played sims giving them different levels and such with different skills and going from there cause why not so she was at work. Valen is an astronaut and I think he's off I need to get him a rocket.
    nH7bXln.png
    Back to my overdramatic doggos, I noticed that Mitz forgot to take her shoes off and it really looks like she's being judged by Kimmer for it.

yep.
    fjbGbOU.png
    She forgave her and decided to dance with her when Mitz took her shoes off, oh yeah it was checking day which is my little extra holiday to meet Santa or whatever he just looks in on families with or without kids making sure they are behaving properly maybe hand out a gift and hang out whatever.
    nHsqEqJ.png
    I like that little side look she gives him cause I'm almost positive I do that to my guy, I don't need much but if I cook anything you clean your plate and tell me you like it mmhmm.
    c8FGf5P.png
    Santa was especially pleased with them and gave Mitz a microwave that Scout has decided is his new best friend and a grill for Kaiden, I briefly switched back to the Rhinestones and saw that finally the goals weren't being reset they still checked off what I had them celebrate so I'll have to do some more rotations and hope that stays true.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited May 2021
    I finally got home from the hospital and I was able to play The Sims 4. :)

I played with Brian Thrash who is studying villainy in Britechester.
    iu2TSa4.png
    eyCfTEX.png
    ftIDhor.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,554 Member
    Three Brides For Three Brothers, Otherwise Known as the Triple Threat.

Erik awoke early. This was the day he had been awaiting, practically since he'd met the love of his life, Kayleigh Golden, back in high school. As he soaked in a nice bath of lavender (to calm his nerves) he recalled the strangest dream. The backyard of the large home the three brothers had rented, had a wonderful, beautiful garden with a large Weeping Willow with lights strung throughout the branches. Pathways led to several copses of flowers. It was almost magical. He was standing in front of the wedding arch with Kayleigh and was taunting her a bit. What? That's when he awoke.
    In his dream, he was saying, "You want this, don't you."
    m77Wde9.jpg
    Then he slipped the ring onto her finger.
    1sTiCBm.jpg

When Erik jumped out of bed, he realized, thankfully, it was only a dream. Most likely brought on by the nerves that every Bride and Groom suffer as the Day comes upon them. He wasn't unsure of his choice. No, not at all. But it was a major milestone. A huge step in anyone's life. He finally did have to grow up. Time slipped away, as the couples each ran around, first in bathrobes grabbing a quick bite to eat and then into the shower, bath or what have you in order to make themselves ready for this momentous adventure. Erik and Kayleigh's ceremony was scheduled for one in the afternoon.
    The 'church' filled up rapidly, unlike in his nightmare, wherein everybody was late, including the priest and both sets of parents. Erik solemnly walked down the aisle, which seemed to take forever, nodding his head and smiling at the guests as he passed them by. Am I having yet another dream?
    Just as Kayleigh arrived at the arch, his cellphone went off. Without thinking, Erik grabbed it. "This is Erik," he said. Then glanced at his Bride.
    UMwQ2Mb.jpg
    "Yeah, yeah, uh-huh. No, you're just going to have to cancel the concert — give them all a raincheck. I don't know sometime after my Honeymoon. I know I told you today was the day, and just where are you? Your invitation get lost in the mail, or something? No, I'm very much wanting to include you, Sam. Get your sorry behind over here, okay? The wedding is starting. No, I won't be at the photoshoot later, either. What were you thinking? I see, I'm not allowed even so much as a nanosecond off, eh? Be very careful, Sam, or I'll hire another agent."
    "Erik," Kayleigh said, after a disgruntled Erik slid his phone back into his jacket pocket. "You can't leave that thing off for one hour?"
    "Sorry, Babe, I forgot."
    wG9BHL4.jpg
    "You forgot?"
    "Yeah, now do you want to do this, or not?"
    FHJgAKo.jpg
    "Let's not start out this way," Erik said quickly. "I'm calling for a reset."
    5jh1s4n.jpg
    Taking her hand in his, Erik gazed at his Bride, intently. "Kayleigh, ever since you walked into my life, things have been different. I love you more than I can ever express. You shore me up when things drag me under the water. You brighten my day with just a smile. You infuse me with confidence when I'm feeling really low and unworthy. I'm so glad you consented to be my wife. I promise to love you, honor you, cherish you and take care of you no matter what life flings at us. I know that together, we can beat anything."
    ITu4aCY.jpg
    "I like your reset."
    x1mKHpE.jpg
    "Erik, with you in my life I am whole. I've always been one-third of a person," she began. The onlookers chuckled at this. "But, you've shown me I can be my own person. Sometimes, you make me crazy. But most of the time you make me laugh even when things have gone terribly wrong. I know I've told you to grow up, but I have come to realize being the Goofball you are, is an asset. Please don't ever stop making me laugh. I, too, promise to love you, honor and keep you, to cherish you and to wash your dirty socks." Again, the guests chuckled. A series of flashes went off at this, too. The Paparazzi were having a field day.
    Vo6a7BH.jpg
    "My dirty socks? That's so Kayleigh," Erik said, shaking his head.
    NmewvNA.jpg
    "Come here, I love you so much."
    JCjZFFU.jpg
    "And I love you, too."
    Cd0DK2c.jpg
    "This is it, We're married!"
    XPxbLEY.jpg

More to come … Thanks for reading. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited May 2021
    Three Brides For Three Brothers, Otherwise Known as the Triple Threat. Part 2

As soon as Kayleigh and Erik walked back down the aisle together, greeting guests along the way, Aaron got situated at the wedding arch. He pondered just why they all chose the very same date. But then again, they were marrying identical triplets and he wondered what this specific date meant to them. At any rate, the brothers compromised and Erik, being the one who generally threw great parties, organized the entire shindig. One less thing to worry over. Suddenly, as Aaron was lost in his thoughts, the music began. Aaron watched as his lovely bride made her way down the endless aisle. The contractor who designed this place is a sadist. Aaron found himself thinking.
    "Sandi, I love you with every fiber of my being. Ever since you came into my life, I haven't been the same. You make me see all kinds of possibilities I never noticed before. Thank you for that and thank you for being right here now, ready to marry me."
    qm9RRSh.jpg
    "Aaron, thank you for giving me the confidence to follow my dreams. I know with you by my side, I'll be able to be the Chef I've always wanted to be. You gave me encouragement throughout my Culinary Studies. You've been willing to taste some very bizarre-looking experimental dishes on my behalf. Even if you don't like fish, the fact that I cooked it, you ate it. That means more to me than anything. I would be lost without you. I love you and I'm ready to be your wife."
    9hfRyfR.jpg
    x8dY0zA.jpg
    "With this ring … I thee wed."
    JuIwdyN.jpg
    "We're married!"
    uf8xzdz.jpg
    "I think they just dumped a double amount of confetti on us."
    jgatz0v.jpg

More to come … Thanks for reading. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Three Brides For Three Brothers, Otherwise Known as the Triple Threat. Part 3

Joey was so nervous his palms were sweaty. Aware he was dressed all in white, he was mindful not to dry his palms on his clothes, something he did frequently whenever he sweated. They all drew straws to see in which order the weddings would take place. Lucky him, he was third in the birth order and in the order of the weddings today. He never realized how hard it would be just in waiting his turn. He wondered how Astrid was faring. He hoped she was more calm than him. Generally, she was. He needed her to be so, now.
    Joey threaded his way up the aisle, as soon as Sandi and Aaron had made it to the end. A quick glance over his shoulder and off he went to the arch. Nearly hyperventilating, finally he could see Astrid slowly making her way toward him. At last, she stood opposite him.
    "Guess, it's our turn," she said, her voice trembling just a little. "You look beautiful," Joey said.
    7n1gtMH.jpg
    "Breath, Joey," she whispered. "In and out. Take it slowly."
    p1kT2kW.jpg
    "Astrid, we didn't have the advantage of Kayleigh and Erik, who met in high school, but we did find each other. Came to know and love each other in the Halls of Britechester-U. I am so grateful to be standing here, now. I love you, I need you, I want you and I know you'll be the wife a physician needs. Understanding of the long hours. The wake-up emergency calls in the wee hours. With you by my side, supportive as you've always been, I know I can be the doctor I have always desired to be. Helping me, to help others, as you do."
    AFZLuRa.jpg
    "Joey, you are my life. I love you and I love how close we have become. You're starting to feel every bit a part of me as my two sisters. I never knew that was possible before. I will gladly support you as you work your way through Med School. And all I ask is that when those emergency calls come in the dead of night, you try your best not to knock me out of a sound sleep. I am so ready to be your wife."
    fvZUVgs.jpg
    "I thee wed."
    QkzlwR3.jpg
    "I thee wed."
    tZ35UTa.jpg
    "We're married!"
    9ulRh2E.jpg

More to come … Thanks for reading! :)

The Reception

With the last of the weddings complete, the family, guests and entertainers made their way upstairs to the balcony, overflow area. Today, it was setup for the reception. The weather outside had taken a nasty turn, pouring down rain. Erik was thankful he'd checked the weather report. The food was ready, the cakes. The entertainers, two of them, one a comedian, the other off in the corner playing what almost sounded to Erik like dirge music. Dirge? the only thing that may have died, besides bachelorhood, was the hopes of some of his fans who hoped one day to be his.
    Astrid, took a slice of the wedding cake and brought it to Joey.
    Uti4MwJ.jpg
    When she found him still down in the nave, Erik was right there. His presence was overwhelming at times and she feared he would always overshadow her shy husband.
    Rs8TtvZ.jpg
    She shared the cake with Joey, nonetheless, wishing Erik would go find his own bride.
    AmXGZ5o.jpg
    As it turned out Sandi and Kayleigh were very busy tending to their joint guests. Young Adrian was at the bar. Quickly, Sandi steered him away. "Not for you, young Sim."
    oyl2gjB.jpg
    Erik was still chatting with Joey when Aaron joined them. "So, what's up? Did I miss anything?"
    XF0Dj8n.jpg
    When neither of them answered, Aaron realized Erik was busy weaving another one of his outrageous stories. "You know what, Bro, you're so full of Cheez Whiz."
    U4t27ut.jpg
    Shortly after that, the reception broke up and the three couples headed off each to their very own home.

Thanks for reading. The deed is finally done. Yikes, what a ride. LOL I shall be playing rotation-style from here on out. Starting with Brianna, who was called away from the wedding to join her ship.
    @RedDestiny92 Your red-spotted poodle is so cute! Complete with matching human too. <3
    @Kimmer I think it's funny that Uni offers courses in villainy. Awesome. :D
    @SomeoneYouUsedToKnow Glad your sim could relax after a bad day at the hospital. :)
    @GalacticGal Loved your weddings! three gorgeous couples. And it looks like the ceremonies came together perfectly. 🥰
    edited May 2021
    Things are escalating in Strangerville!

"Why can't we all just get along?"
    y4mrWqiEiUYsDwbyZCqTr7TNHVKrQ6AdMgPiMaBkV0w4A41fW3CxR26lawzGCVmadI37L4NBu9lLuSt_bHRwHuUanfNtIecNwZJBRJ9XZDF0qCJdTMrcq05pg0OCzU7JdhIKhvBKIqf4jDvP1B_SKsIg1h0xVdDwd0tOQRtbMavD1UbB5UPVlX4r6BfZQrVXMBe?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Hidden reveal under the spoiler:
    y4mbP_LBhRA-jsSiS6OP5LieZZPVBr1Jg_QXo57ZvpBBXFdX42P79D0PAQ6I2E7LWzuMPlfGCarUXBnMXCv8WIYN8oRHyyqgbIkDw2H70Tx7TQ2_0MQJW0MSdvkwG9n5Hf1P6MwHS6ViDaL0xIaiTxbKK0Kk7Tm-ehTNTBF5iGPdWIrB0KavrEJFX0q4ym3WSws?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Grim days for the town! :/
    y4mBJ1GFv92Qf15Bl8EpRZQPiFUXr3JO5YdN2r6li0_Ygf1Yk4LVOO9trP8WwIearh5GQVMlgQhfkFEYYoEAMYKMHrWY_uoSMq__CiZ5UPfy_EIy5vOl1ddzyrjbuWb7zL9EwknEx-nilQT0Qy9-hMA0aj045JM2LQ1vw92Zt3PD_-g2Uj9xPkA7T_xMFS42rxY?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Claire tests vaccine formulas on infected sims and finds a cure.
    y4m7dFpnlHWzYBzuLW632bSuiLqSg8M8vLgvxFcf2ruU-Hxl4ebLfNvPuGb5_Ch6VjJx18nQpz-42J5km6Oi7EE6gxKF94vWyNywEFEyjLsfQqJaOF0mC-3NBr-XmuQf3wZgA93w47Gg0tqnB122LeF9FIUCsjvN-YQ0o7HSYhtmPY1T5dELzxcZEJclk3Mkq4C?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    A satellite van cruises Strangerville roads.
    y4mlGZPOFkKQkEYAHuFVLxSz8UiurwZo_0xiRzdcsRhYYZAiRvZhndysqBFPyNrCqcFjxcT2Ot-6BqPEh2S0Uc7cXXaaVjDf2eHNvmgmDv0RefVkR-Q9_8PKyrJD9jH6JYhwuiADve3ThnGa5rgTJGW0uaZ6oJzAtOuMuZiyg01V2P0fRyIDVHcFKZ8q8uULJ12?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    At home, an angry specter catches Claire on fire. :o
    (After this incident, I changed their paranormal lot back to a regular home. Hayden can confront specters at other people's houses! But he still has his séance table to summon Guidry or Bonehilda.)
    y4mDQ6JC7QvO-4n2wBwGFJf7eRHZ1BASWANrCrWmTp1vvaX3JcY1gd4G5EmlA8kzBUn7S3xwnujoPQXf_ejx4mF7JFYesKn-Lvi-G1cle62gjaqGl6c8Qj-VKYaEsbxV2qdQzK6xMXINhKPRGFORG3wQfM4apl0RIXkNURIj8aJFk5JxMrinRj3ZERGgUa4SIYL?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Meanwhile, Toffee ages up. One bright spot in Claire's stressful day.
    y4mhUXGC2OAc-rEmppGSv7SRUhzqG283hQ_fN7XBRL3DxlxXRzsFXBrdyWnKa3Tq3qWKaSR-_SbPFuqz8llysJMK1xho-tRf9Cr7Fi1V8r_kxRvxSP1MoTRTy24NK3qvflhoi7h8EZBEAEzGdbGZj6w7M9gnT4M7Ozc5ae34fH-e4ZbnMpeaXe3x9MqAauwOpb3?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Then Holstein the cow plant ages up as well. :#
    y4mTqXeanSTqwjwJ4VRtdl0xHkKfSjJQhwitQc4gS03tMOABoKhYo-H3QlBqnd3IImOcM9hKa7Jq5nCa6bFm-I0AnZzwiSNuPt-aPqKPj7mhdRkjQV7k3wF4KunzeGEoMbJW7FUbxPe9MEQ0Quy9RERl9PW_KG0J9QAbL0RzUOiFGxKz3QtUr9p9E1nb7oaP0Cx?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Claire's motley team of recruits--gardener, scientist, sergeant minor, and ghost hunter--ready to fight for Strangerville!
    y4mj3izgU0FxZ2Rqi9qOT4HUw3J1ZMFhHMLGN4Y0v5RPzKPkg3id7Z80G_6p7HYl3m04HeIzpmnZGhUOkJ_iCmn9lx9SHQ5-YvPr-OeHKqAM147DtMZHjrM5HDd7CnFUZtPZjBuXhCTKQRWeCsJ74yq-ww86DdkWBLcBF3o9aFD615D1bs7pC0Os2csJQEgg8uu?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Will bravado be enough?
    y4mzpVKrg08XC6yR5Hju84YeqdpECrwxHDSluxkyu5TgluYoX1SU03gCExeylugTeWXicL9JQbkQKnUME4m9xuGfwFtZ5aFISnBw7XM0xPNMrKH8QLl2dgeS6nzsKCGjBRIksyDk4yjK_2ZMJeR0K81-Xc5k4v7c_uyhNM0VGsO8RZN5bPnwRzUlVe5x4Gf_2ve?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited May 2021
    Kimmer, Brian is adorable.
    lanlyn, I'm enjoying your adventure, can't wait to see you defeat the mother plant.
    GalacticGirl, Congratulations on the marriages. I look forward to seeing the couples become families.
    RedDestiny92, Your pets are sooo cute!
    I cheated today, I didn't save my game so I could save my main Sims life.
    The family had just celebrated New Years and they were very happy. A few minutes later
    I hear this doom & gloom music. Rachelle was dying from laughing! I paused
    and thought about this for a minute. I could add drama with a single dad who would
    struggle raising 6 children, but when I saw the kids crying I couldn't save.
    DwZFvJF.png?1
    2Hry4Pn.png?1
    gcYEx2z.png?1

So I'm making sure my couple has a lot of time together, 'cause you never know.
    n5iHTwE.png?1
    HuYe87F.png?1
    @mlnov39 I would have done the same thing! In fact, I use a mod that prevents emotional deaths. :'(
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    I cheated today, I didn't save my game so I could save my main Sims life. ...
    So I'm making sure my couple has a lot of time together, 'cause you never know.
    n5iHTwE.png?1
    HuYe87F.png?1

@lanlyn and @minov39 Thanks for the shout-out. Glad to know you're enjoying my Sims' escapades. I have to admit that currently Brianna and Spock and the rest of Enterprise's Bridge Crew are knee-deep in spores. :open_mouth:
    I'm going to put the final Strangerville battle under spoiler brackets just in case someone hasn't already played this aspiration mission. Although, I've read it can go any number of ways. I was protective of the team, so retreated a couple of times for safety. The fight was tough for our ragtag team. 🤕
    y4mKWcAAxKQv1HG9kNc1yz99yabX-9EwJGnHFy1QW7BbwGwSwOzy90XsCbVlI6HMr5jDDm31PFk437kc3uXnxlMAqjGBV9C6A1HkrZB03HRShmmFWhUg-c21544d0KIp7IS2XQR1eHofweFKUxf9VznOjhoKWMixhN5ZvyFm_OA5npHTf-seFDEriDcPfqBLCn8?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Charge! >:)
    y4mFVoADWACxJLNKPRg5dMf2P0gpLDptFdCnD-B5ob5VE7lSp3JKDLQ5iRnta8FAQNMeJ7reI3c_I_8fVUSyrZwV2M2v1tu39b-QnzX1U6X9NDo5EZVoAHUAZxpQqe9RVqwXCPy2W1OvWyK1mYuCkowVukR42NMJ_HJIOVX9tsUscd_vh_NWwePPUVzVX-7zY2X?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mRwbRwy_Ud-IFddaTD_pgJLgFIB2LSggEUfKiLKEzOWipC1hZTleC3G9eh9vtaumkg9HzeWGDxvrJZ53HbI4zew2Hvx3wt-vLjYh4awuIgbtgS7JO6rPuyeVzuPohWmRWlG44fTNJmR8hqx2fH-zEROiVItjbKK-CcqofRQCCKqlnfYXXoH--rPDl1t9MuLCj?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mjFNEG1N-nV9rpV9qvSjHpSn4u1_Y3CLFicYZ04CbMZ-wUhkIeoqefGMXVnwIJuG5xPZcuqFith8udJFpQyFbrfJusEZ037pd3vn2Kl1BzAdxEdrzu3AR7R-tspEif8fYjZJDI3iqppqPAdc8dYVm8Z88etexCEGSQQa9n6c6duGSB7r957e-kzTUTUsR83qV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m0JP7naK5wy33WYYx4sKTpndSQ_r2vWLb0OqrU2RuGaK1Quxto2gW9Liih3INosJGMpI0aZhgD9rjb93Pqh-slmIuyiYpaT0gK0LcSSVIezzFx16ejHR9JQo6LDHq-NrF7H0TCNeS6K67-CRjj3Ng_AUjXH2IneZWfygqIolwoZprpcC8Vy5LYjmj2BVO1GL-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mRr1dLtbWd2YCTbLBBxcYFIhKrRNp9lrQ7CRKvI5JoZIiCH7maZgc-5GL5vJ2xGqx5XEb2Nj8S5Eg_LDhREX4uOAD2ArTQtRGb2SkMU5GiiVd6gZYH3K2G5jklM__b53-HgC93iXSGIFoYP55jkJHAjCw6XVvdSTga5LTa2YzuLJPG_-6WBvHdlykvxY3XCA9?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m0JjrlYoUaeUDncWtrYReOx1-fFBoTdCSIWmsg7MhBLCpU3B0b1OejjQ-C2b8skgQMJDVhuzVoGXjCkaxRC2bD-N5u-6gU8jSFbIusJpkS8cA5k5_IJD_klqC9wtgWm3qD9ORIMW_7Z2HFoObj7hM5CK7TPpZX2WHYCgLvEh1GrtqCUw66KgQ7fuTK97wNJfB?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Victory is ours! 🥳
    y4mtMHKcr2NXmlWemXiHj06rZvF0TMuM58PUBsENDTAyymXqZ10Xq7fI7LDzX4Juoc6Nx0nLwQfXBH072JLjTinOO_pQt85P2l7P-GWa2A0yQKSr6T0QDss90TiMD-p8_FMpX9YtMnjMaCd_1n_SCvNTe52_dUgd_eQIjoHcjecNAr12XfCaZwVi5ENlPvoq-f6?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4myvffk15h2U_jR3UXuHJxaB4dFayXO0n93s1v_yhLWcseIB0hOi65raggQ_TdZL6PeNPR97BChmnQkPiSveWpca4m26NEIEwoFpVtwpLcnIvWypFsQZdzOj96EDND1ypE8bQy_TEh2vX0Vgd_33gPOCxMNjiMF3NtAWD05sEiH6zvi5kRHqJHGb38F4h6PqEV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The hero always gets the "guy!" 😍
    y4mVicjlk_OeEpPXgAhfqmQrQmRXl4RqSp5J4m9csdF2ZleNdwaoSG-K0gSFbJokpCne7FMBzNCF8N8mW-8j4xRA9IDs-wTOl4aq414gDttPsjV9VRYPZKPS4KBJkknD2FFO_DVEVhrtmlywbdQ97-bS5-mJN8R149YnX5JOdresaZs0O6hejdt8VUxotEPifjV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Wow! When you have a sim in a popular club, they have no problem making friends. Mark Neely moved Gabriella Harrell into his home. She's an ambitious genius so naturally I made her a scientist. One night I had her outside collecting fruit when an alien-like soundbyte played. Thought an abduction was about to happen but it didn't.

Charlee Leach (lazy, loner, slob) is quite a challenge to play. She has few friends and cannot clean up after herself. I reckon she needs hooking up with a neat sim.

Clara Lykke aged up to adult. I've decided to hold parties anywhere save the birthday celebrant's home. It saves the hosts from constantly making meals and it lets other sims worry about the mess. Plus a caterer autonomously made a cake and added candles to it.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    I'm going to put the final Strangerville battle under spoiler brackets just in case someone hasn't already played this aspiration mission. Although, I've read it can go any number of ways. I was protective of the team, so retreated a couple of times for safety. The fight was tough for our ragtag team. 🤕

Charge! >:)

y4m0JP7naK5wy33WYYx4sKTpndSQ_r2vWLb0OqrU2RuGaK1Quxto2gW9Liih3INosJGMpI0aZhgD9rjb93Pqh-slmIuyiYpaT0gK0LcSSVIezzFx16ejHR9JQo6LDHq-NrF7H0TCNeS6K67-CRjj3Ng_AUjXH2IneZWfygqIolwoZprpcC8Vy5LYjmj2BVO1GL-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Victory is ours! 🥳
    y4mtMHKcr2NXmlWemXiHj06rZvF0TMuM58PUBsENDTAyymXqZ10Xq7fI7LDzX4Juoc6Nx0nLwQfXBH072JLjTinOO_pQt85P2l7P-GWa2A0yQKSr6T0QDss90TiMD-p8_FMpX9YtMnjMaCd_1n_SCvNTe52_dUgd_eQIjoHcjecNAr12XfCaZwVi5ENlPvoq-f6?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4myvffk15h2U_jR3UXuHJxaB4dFayXO0n93s1v_yhLWcseIB0hOi65raggQ_TdZL6PeNPR97BChmnQkPiSveWpca4m26NEIEwoFpVtwpLcnIvWypFsQZdzOj96EDND1ypE8bQy_TEh2vX0Vgd_33gPOCxMNjiMF3NtAWD05sEiH6zvi5kRHqJHGb38F4h6PqEV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The hero always gets the "guy!" 😍
    y4mVicjlk_OeEpPXgAhfqmQrQmRXl4RqSp5J4m9csdF2ZleNdwaoSG-K0gSFbJokpCne7FMBzNCF8N8mW-8j4xRA9IDs-wTOl4aq414gDttPsjV9VRYPZKPS4KBJkknD2FFO_DVEVhrtmlywbdQ97-bS5-mJN8R149YnX5JOdresaZs0O6hejdt8VUxotEPifjV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Woo Hoo!...I mean...Congratulations!!! :D

@lanlyn and @minov39 Thanks for the shout-out. Glad to know you're enjoying my Sims' escapades. I have to admit that currently Brianna and Spock and the rest of Enterprise's Bridge Crew are knee-deep in spores. :open_mouth:

You're also fighting the mother plant?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top