May 29 - It's Friday. What does that mean on The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!

Any recommendable NO CC custom worlds please?

«1
JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
Hi, I'm trying to move to a new world but as you know it has been about 10 years since the sims 3 was released and I'm sick of EA worlds including store worlds now. My taste of the world is like the one has light greeny lots and have a nice big sea world. I'm not a fan of thick green like Hidden Springs or deep green like Salmon woods. Also I love seaside worlds. I like greeny world like Monte Vista.:) I don't mind no populated ones but if there is, it will be fantastic.:) I have all packs except for pets.

Comments

  • ZeiZei Posts: 199 Member
    Yay, I love custom worlds too! Let's see... The main requirements are greenery (not thick/deep) or seaside worlds then. This source is excellent for picking and choosing worlds based on your preferences.

    My suggestions:

    - Angel City: Seaside LA-type populated world with no cc. It requires Pets, though I assume the game would just replace any object you don't have with base-game ones. It also requires Lucky Palms, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista.
    - Alpine Country: This is a cc-free, populated world which is quite huge. It also requires Pets but same logic applies, the game would probably just replace the items.
    - Saaqartoq: Medium-sized fishing town, populated, no-cc.



  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
    Zei wrote: »
    Yay, I love custom worlds too! Let's see... The main requirements are greenery (not thick/deep) or seaside worlds then. This source is excellent for picking and choosing worlds based on your preferences.

    My suggestions:

    - Angel City: Seaside LA-type populated world with no cc. It requires Pets, though I assume the game would just replace any object you don't have with base-game ones. It also requires Lucky Palms, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista.
    - Alpine Country: This is a cc-free, populated world which is quite huge. It also requires Pets but same logic applies, the game would probably just replace the items.
    - Saaqartoq: Medium-sized fishing town, populated, no-cc.



    Thanks a lot for the beautiful 3 worlds! :D
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,364 Member
    Here's SUNSET VALLEY2 which is base game only and unpopulated though I've got an apocalypse challenge in that world.
    I've also got a WIP based off the Riverview template with the world ID changed being worked on in CAW called Riverdale which will be empty and unpopulated as I prefer playing empty worlds.I've also worked on a desert world requiring both World Adventures and Late Night as well as the base game.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's SUNSET VALLEY2 which is base game only and unpopulated though I've got an apocalypse challenge in that world.
    I've also got a WIP based off the Riverview template with the world ID changed being worked on in CAW called Riverdale which will be empty and unpopulated as I prefer playing empty worlds.I've also worked on a desert world requiring both World Adventures and Late Night as well as the base game.

    Thanks for the recommendation but...actually, I don't know what to do in this world cuz there's nothing. I understand unpopulated world but there's nothing. Should I fill all the houses here? I will be fine with the rabitholes and community lots, but I'm not good at building housese... :( Any empty worlds with houses built on?

  • ZeiZei Posts: 199 Member
    What about Pleasantview? It requires Late Night only.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 17,379 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's SUNSET VALLEY2 which is base game only and unpopulated though I've got an apocalypse challenge in that world.
    I've also got a WIP based off the Riverview template with the world ID changed being worked on in CAW called Riverdale which will be empty and unpopulated as I prefer playing empty worlds.I've also worked on a desert world requiring both World Adventures and Late Night as well as the base game.

    Thanks for the recommendation but...actually, I don't know what to do in this world cuz there's nothing. I understand unpopulated world but there's nothing. Should I fill all the houses here? I will be fine with the rabitholes and community lots, but I'm not good at building housese... :( Any empty worlds with houses built on?

    That one is meant for you to build it yourself, so yeah you would have to download lots for that one.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
    @Zei,
    Thanks! I downloaded it. Lovely. :D
    @GraceyManor
    Eventually, I found one. Beach City of RFlong7 is perfect! :D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 17,379 Member
    Beach city is a beautiful world one of my favorites.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,184 Member
    @GraceyManor Have you been able to play Beach City for a significant amount of time? I seem to always find that it's so big that saving Error 12s frequently. :(
    หยาดฝนโปรยปรายลงมามานะ เธอลุกขึ้นมา :star:
  • ZeiZei Posts: 199 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @GraceyManor Have you been able to play Beach City for a significant amount of time? I seem to always find that it's so big that saving Error 12s frequently. :(

    Emily, do you use Kuree's save cleaner? It helps a lot with Error 12s.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 17,379 Member
    edited May 9
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @GraceyManor Have you been able to play Beach City for a significant amount of time? I seem to always find that it's so big that saving Error 12s frequently. :(

    I’m not the best person to ask I’m afraid.As I jump from save to save all the time due to boredom.I haven’t had error 12s in any of rflong7’s worlds though.And come to think of it haven’t had any error 12s since updating some of my drivers.I do game cleaning often though so Idk if that’s part of the reason.There is one world I had to give up a long time ago due to that very issue and it was Los Angios.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @GraceyManor Have you been able to play Beach City for a significant amount of time? I seem to always find that it's so big that saving Error 12s frequently. :(

    I had played 2 worlds made by RFlong7. One was Legacy World 2 last year and Beach City today. The Legacy world gave me a bit heavy feeling while moving my mouse and it didn't move smoothly. But Beach City I played just for 1day and it was great! No Lags.. Not sure but I experience some lagging in smaller worlds with 16GBs ram. So I think it could be a random bug.. :)
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
    edited May 9
    Zei wrote: »
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @GraceyManor Have you been able to play Beach City for a significant amount of time? I seem to always find that it's so big that saving Error 12s frequently. :(

    Emily, do you use Kuree's save cleaner? It helps a lot with Error 12s.

    That's new to me. Thanks!! I will search it up. :blush:
    Sorry but have a question? Does this delete all screenshots in the sims 3 screenshot folder too?

  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,184 Member
    @Zei The issue is that the save that Error 12'd was very new/small. :( But, I will note that I hadn't updated my drivers in awhile, so hopefully that fixed it as it seems to have for @GraceyManor

    @Jeansoo Fingers crossed that it was mostly just random. Because Beach City is so pretty. I wanna play in it. :disappointed:
    หยาดฝนโปรยปรายลงมามานะ เธอลุกขึ้นมา :star:
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 557 Member
    Legacy Island III by Rflong has a little bit of everything. It's my go-to.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 17,379 Member
    @Emily4331 im at work right now but there’s a program that I use that tells me what drivers needed updating I had 24 drivers out of date and some from 2003 lol when I get home I will link it
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 17,379 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    Zei wrote: »
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @GraceyManor Have you been able to play Beach City for a significant amount of time? I seem to always find that it's so big that saving Error 12s frequently. :(

    Emily, do you use Kuree's save cleaner? It helps a lot with Error 12s.

    That's new to me. Thanks!! I will search it up. :blush:
    Sorry but have a question? Does this delete all screenshots in the sims 3 screenshot folder too?

    I believe it does, but don't quote me on that.XD I just run it.LOL
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
    @GraceyManor If it does, then I'm going to move the screenshots to other place before running it. :D
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
    edited May 11
    @Emily4331

    I just experienced constant lagging in Beach City today. I already had set all boat houses to community lot and No visitors allowed before starting a new game. It has been ok without lagging but today, I felt lagging while going to community lot. I opened Edit Town mode, and deleted all 'public markers' in apartments, and then the lagging has gone which is great! :D Looked like the NPCs were living in the apartment caused the lagging from hidden spaces of the apartments.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 17,379 Member
    edited May 11
    Try removing the house boats completely I find that removing the hidden markers helps as well :) good idea.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,974 Member
    Yes, many of lots in Beach City can be turned into No Visitors Allowed. There is every type of lot and all the themed Store stuff in Beach City. It can be hard to run without resetting Sims and having mods.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 17,379 Member
    @Rflong7
    But so worth it! Its one of my favorite worlds.
    My sims spend a lot of time down on the beach!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,974 Member
    @Rflong7
    But so worth it! Its one of my favorite worlds.
    My sims spend a lot of time down on the beach!

    :blush: Thank you. :cookie:
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 2,942 Member
    edited May 11
    @GraceyManor Oh no no I love the boathouses. Eventually, I purchased all of them for my additional homes. :D Now they're completely fine cuz the route failures of inactive sims in the boathouses cause the lagging. Is that ok to delete the hidden markers as well?

    @Rflong7 Thank you for the amazing worlds. I love both, Legacy World and Beach City. :blush: Unfortunately, I have only standard version of Lucky Palms. I noticed Lucky Casino lot is empty haha.. Also I noticed almost of houses are not the same. They are all built in different shape and constructions. I got really impressed. :D
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,974 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    GraceyManor Oh no no I love the boathouses. Eventually, I purchased all of them for my additional homes. :D Now they're completely fine cuz the route failures of inactive sims in the boathouses cause the lagging. Is that ok to delete the hidden markers as well?

    Rflong7 Thank you for the amazing worlds. I love both, Legacy World and Beach City. :blush: Unfortunately, I have only standard version of Lucky Palms. I noticed Lucky Casino lot is empty haha.. Also I noticed almost of houses are not the same. They are all built in different shape and constructions. I got really impressed. :D

    Thanks! :blush:
    A lot of people helped build the houses. I wanted a world with all the Store sets I was gifted and bought. I use it with the Travel mod for vacations or fun trips. I haven't had a Sim live their since I was testing it. My computer isn't good enough to play it for long, funny enough. :lol::(

    I wish I could remember worlds to suggest for you to play. There are So Many talented creators of worlds and lots out there.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top