Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA PLEASE patch in these Nececessary Gameplay ....

MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
EA patch in the following please!!!

More familial relationships: ex-wife, ex-father-in-law, step families recognition, In-laws and nieces and nephews by marriage.

High school graduation and activities to prep for university.

Writing wills/inheritance...that would add so much drama. I mean BitLife even has this.

More buyable properties. What if I want my Landgraabs to be Land grabbing thugs?

The ability to create organizations and for them to actually have some type of alumni benefits.

And finally my usual request more careers and more worlds....

Thanks in advance !! Also use this for future games (Sims5...)
Post edited by MINEZ on

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    MINEZ wrote: »

More familial relationships: ex-wife, ex-father-in-law, step families recognition, In-laws and nieces and nephews by marriage.

Writing wills/inheritance...that would add so much drama. I mean BitLife even has this.

More buyable properties. What if I want my Landgraabs to be Land grabbing thugs?

The ability to create organizations and for them to actually have some type of alumni benefits.

Don't forget girl/boyfriend.
  • Tay-way654Tay-way654 Posts: 50 Member
    I think these are great ideas, i just don't know if we'll actually get them. Although I definitely think these ideas should be considered when making sims 5. I wish in CAS we had more options to choose from with familial relationships, like what if I want my sims to live w her aunt instead or something? It would also be nice to have a "boyfriend/girlfriend" or "fiance" option in CAS too, so i don't always have to build their relationship up.
    Tay-way654 wrote: »
    I think these are great ideas, i just don't know if we'll actually get them. Although I definitely think these ideas should be considered when making sims 5. I wish in CAS we had more options to choose from with familial relationships, like what if I want my sims to live w her aunt instead or something? It would also be nice to have a "boyfriend/girlfriend" or "fiance" option in CAS too, so i don't always have to build their relationship up.

Another positive to new relationships in cas is we could upload couples without them losing relationships.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Another positive to new relationships in cas is we could upload couples without them losing relationships.

I'd like this for all family members and roommates as well. As it is now, they all go back to the default for each type.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    Yes to everything you're saying about relationships, but I'd even be happy with some better sorting options for relationships. For example, sort high to low or low to high instead of by most recent. Surely that would be something easy enough to patch into the game.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Milestone memories like in the TS2..sims to be able to reminisce about the most important life memories..
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Milestone memories like in the TS2..sims to be able to reminisce about the most important life memories..

With the new content they shared with rocking chairs allowing elders to reminisce about their past, it would make sense to add some kind of memory system (even if just a simplified version of what the sims 2 had).
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I
    BK747 wrote: »
    kostasmpi wrote: »

With the new content they shared with rocking chairs allowing elders to reminisce about their past, it would make sense to add some kind of memory system (even if just a simplified version of what the sims 2 had).

I agree...I also hope that Sims will have some sort of personal history consisting of those memories that you can ask about and this way u can learn about a sim's history.
  • SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    They said in the blog post that no game changing features are coming for the base game.

And i'd say that includes memories as well
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

What's BitLife?
    edited April 2020
    They said in the blog post that no game changing features are coming for the base game.

And i'd say that includes memories as well

That figures. I will be buying the pack though just for those rocking chairs and a few of the cas items.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @PlayerSinger2010 BitLife is a single player simulation on mobile devices.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Don't forget ocean swimming in all worlds and more traits (yes I'll never give up)
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member

More buyable properties.

These are my favorites that you mentioned. For me?

<3 Freed babies

Cemeteries, more goth stuff, more grim interactions, wills,

grocery stores, fiancee in CAS relationships to pick from; ex wife/hub would be neat there too., body hair

careers- housebuilder, interior designer, real babysitting

• AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Returning rock star/composer and athlete/manager career from the Sims 3 (because the only athletic aspiration at the moment is bodybuilder, and I do not need every athletic sim I have turning into the 'Hulk'.)
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    We definitely need more traits available in CAS and some to be developed after certain events (similar to ghost traits) and favourite things when creating a sim.
  • lunawunalunawuna Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes to new familial relationships!

Some way of NPCs retaining their jobs would be good too. E.g. Sim meets and moves in with the masseur from the spa, but the masseur arrives with no career (but level 9 wellness skill...) - there's no appropriate career for them to get into when working at the spa suited them fine.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @galaxySimsGirl after the survey I am definitely hopeful more more traits and ingame play toward traits. @wallsisms4ever swimming in all the oceans/lakes would be awesome. @davina1221 I'm definitely for freeing the babies! Let's start a movement!! @aedanstarfang we definitely need more career oriented aspirations @lunawuna NPC retaining they're jobs would definitely be awesome for gameplay and storytelling!! It's very frustrating to go back to a household and have a different butler after you've spent so much time building a relationship with them.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Wonderful ideas. I hope we do get more diverse worlds with all the ideas shared in the poll. I wouldn't mind an Australian outback world too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller