The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

These Custom Maps are Game-Changing!

I've found this creator who's creating 3D custom maps for the Sims 4 and they look SO good, just thought I'd share it here since they're amazing and I'm really excited to download them when they're finished. They have one for Magnolia Promenade available already but they just showed previews of some more of them in this video and wow. These are game-changing in my opinion
http://youtu.be/o1X4oJ08KWI

Comments

• wizardtswwizardtsw Posts: 8 New Member
    Ive been looking for some for Sims 3. I got a couple but they arent that great tho. And I am currently building my own, but it sounds like parsing townies and NPCs into them is a pain. Its a WIP for sure.
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    You are right - I absolutely love them as well! The creator is now working on 4K versions. Granite Falls looks amazing in game, and he has posted today a preview on Forgotten Hollow in YouTube. Here are the links if you want to check them out! The mod is now called “Better Maps 4K”. For now they are only available for Patreons, but he is planning to do a public release as well when all maps are ready!