Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circle - Season 2

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    The episode will be some time over the weekend... :smiley:
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Yay! So excited!
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited May 2020
    Good Lord, you were right about the drama...
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member

MY NOTES:
    - Bye Vicky :( It's sad to see her go.
    - Vicky meets Ned and oh gosh...
    - Well 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Vicky was BITTER! At least she has the two cute teddies to leave with though :3
    - Commence #DramaLlama and #BethGate D:
    - Interesting episode, its interesting to see different sides of the story instead and looking at the whole game from a reader's perspective
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member

MY NOTES:
    - Bye Vicky :( It's sad to see her go.
    - Vicky meets Ned and oh gosh...
    - Well 🌺🌺🌺🌺 Vicky was BITTER! At least she has the two cute teddies to leave with though :3
    - Commence #DramaLlama and #BethGate D:
    - Interesting episode, its interesting to see different sides of the story instead and looking at the whole game from a reader's perspective
    Pretty much agree with all you said up there. But yeah, pretty interesting to see what happens from all angles. It's an interesting experience, just like real shows and when they're filmed versus when they're aired.
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Woah! Vicky blowing up on Ned and then the whole Beth fight is wild!?!?! Was there actually a big blowout IRL? That’s crazy :O We never had this kinda drama last season. Haha
    I was worried about this episode coming out but very very nice job handling all the drama that happened Alleen. ❤️
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Min Hee and Odessa ❤️ I never saw that coming 😉

What the heck with Vicky and Ned? I was not expecting that lmao. Poor Ned! And here I was thinking he was the bad guy 😂

Oooh a new person entering
    I did actually almost feel bad for Ned. So true kitty.
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Hell hath no fury I suppose - still super harsh tho :'(
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So long, Vicky :0

Man, someone's angry
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Guys and girls, I think the rest of the season was plain and boring... I think I'm just going to do the finale... What do you think? I will do as you say... :p
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Guys and girls, I think the rest of the season was plain and boring... I think I'm just going to do the finale... What do you think? I will do as you say... :p

What? Noooo. Some readers that haven't played won't know what the new characters are like 😱
    Aww... Okay... ;)
    kittymeow wrote: »

What? Noooo. Some readers that haven't played won't know what the new characters are like 😱

Exactly :o so much people to be introduced, it'd be a shame if we don't even get to meet and greet those faces and then suddenly finale. :o
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Exactly :o so much people to be introduced, it'd be a shame if we don't even get to meet and greet those faces and then suddenly finale. :o

Also the term boring is very subjective...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    This must be what it feels like to be an actor though xD making something and not being able to say a word about it until months later when it releases.
    Aww okay, I will do it for you guys... I was just a tiny little bit lazy to do all of it... :blush: But I promise I will do it for you... <3 I'm sorry that I said it's boring... It was good after all... ;)
    Maybe you could just make the episodes a little shorter if you wanted to. Don't want you to feel fed up and not enjoy it 😅
    Maybe you could just make the episodes a little shorter if you wanted to. Don't want you to feel fed up and not enjoy it 😅

Yeah - feel free to just focus on the conversations that add to the plot and leave out the ones that are mostly filler.
    Banner.png
    Pictures are done... Just writing... The episode will be tomorrow... ;)
    Pictures are done... Just writing... The episode will be tomorrow... ;)

It’s a raceeeeee!
    Yours will also be tomorrow? My tomorrow? ;)
    Yours will also be tomorrow? My tomorrow? ;)

Might not even be my tomorrow 😅