Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Raines mafia game **TOWN WIN **

Comments

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    What the heck? The da word gets censored?? I have no words..
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    I'll play, provided this one doesn't start before the other one is done. And that pink you're writing in is hard for me to read, Raine. Is it hard for anyone else? Something darker would be a lot easier. I have some red-green colorblindness and while I can see it, it seems pretty faint and I have to fool around with my screen angle and squint at it trying to make it out.
    I used to use pink, but changed to purple for that very reason. Maybe change to purple?

Yeah i was using it because it was the only colour i knew (because its the one in the BBcode example xD ahah. Does this colour work better for everyone ? :)

Yes and thank you. No trouble at all with blue.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    What the heck? The da word gets censored?? I have no words..

i know your pain. the protective measures taken here can take a lot of getting used to. But I tell myself, "their house, their rules".

So that's why days are generally 24 hrs, to make sure everyone anywhere in the world will have their chance to participate.
    This last game started at like 1 am my time. This one looks like it starts for me tonight at 8. That's another reason why I don't find people suspicious who aren't right there at the start of a game...time zones vary as do schedules and needs.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I think it will be 7 pm for me
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    The game will start at 4 am for me, and I’ll be asleep. 🌺🌺🌺🌺.

what time zone are you on ? i dont mind changing the time zone to one that's better for everyone, :) [/colour]

How about 9pm gmt / 4pm cdt? is that a better time for everyone? because in all fairness midnight my time is a little late i just didn't want any chance of missing the flip ahah @xstxrrysequence
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options

what time zone are you on ? i dont mind changing the time zone to one that's better for everyone, :) [/colour]

How about 9pm gmt / 4pm cdt? is that a better time for everyone? because in all fairness midnight my time is a little late i just didn't want any chance of missing the flip ahah @xstxrrysequence

ignore the colour thing xD mb
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    As always: I have no clue when it will star for me, I'm just too lazy to look. 😊
    But I'll notice when it will start: when everyone is starting to post. 😁
  • Options

ignore the colour thing xD mb

(THATS my one strike for forgetting colour 0.0 .....................if this time is better for everyone let me know or if anyone has better time suggestions my ears are open :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

My timezone is GMT +04:00. It'll be 1 am for me. 8 pm GMT is the latest I can go.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Okay. How does everyone feel about 8pm GMT? Its a better time for me personally because I get to actually stick around longer after the start, and we'll get to start earlier tomorrow xD instead of waiting another 24 hours. sorry about the time changes but once signups are over it will be set in stone :) sign ups will still end at midnight gmt time
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    That'll be 2pm for me, so I think it works out.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Okay. How does everyone feel about 8pm GMT? Its a better time for me personally because I get to actually stick around longer after the start, and we'll get to start earlier tomorrow xD instead of waiting another 24 hours. sorry about the time changes but once signups are over it will be set in stone :) sign ups will still end at midnight gmt time

@Rainesims would it be possible to do 7 pm gmt then? as with 8 pm gmt i’ll only be online for about 30 minutes
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

@Rainesims would it be possible to do 7 pm gmt then? as with 8 pm gmt i’ll only be online for about 30 minutes

7pm gmt is okay with me, :)
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

alright
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    edited April 2020
    I'm fine with it but it will be 3am my time, so just know I'll always be 3-4 hours late.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I can do that. That's 2pm CDT, right?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

@TheRoseHorse i think its 1pm cdt.. or at least thats what googles told me (7pm is anyway :') )

DeKay wrote: »
    I'm fine with it but it will be 3am my time, so just know I'll always be 3-4 hours late.

as long as its fine with you.

alright 7pm gmt/ 2pm ct start it is
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

@TheRoseHorse i think its 1pm cdt.. or at least thats what googles told me (7pm is anyway :') )

DeKay wrote: »

as long as its fine with you.

alright 7pm gmt/ 2pm ct start it is

Yeah, it's 2 pm CDT, because it's 1 pm my time and I'm in MDT.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED. Keep an eye on your inboxes for your roles :3 the game starts at 7pm gmt/ 2pm CT :3 Hope you have fun ^_^ and good luck everyone!
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Ok all roles have been sent :)
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    So 3 pm tomorrow (Monday the 6th) my time. That's fine. It's also okay not to be there right at the start of the game for whoever it falls at some wacky time, for, which is the whole reason for a 24 hour day so everyone has a chance. And Dekay has given us fair warning she won't be able to participate til at least 6 or 7 am her time, which will be 3 or 4 hours into the game.

Hoping everyone had a good Sunday irl. I know I did!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    **** FLAVOUR TEXT : feel free to skip ****Tired of their oppressive tyrant ruler, the townsfolk took to arms, ready to overthrow their ruler. The king was powerful however, and had used ancient magic to confuse the townsfolk. His spell backfired however as he forgot the face of his loyal guard and only hoped that the guard would remember him. The loyal guard did in fact remember the kings face, the loyalty he had for his beloved king was too strong for even magic to confuse. The Rebel Villagers were confused by the spell and forgot who the king was, just as planned however they still knew that they were here to kill him and free themselves from his evil grip. They must figure out who among them is the king, to free themselves from tyranny and the mad tyrants curse. The king was cowardly and planned to pick off the rebel forces one by one during the night while they slept, while keeping up his act of being one of them during the day.
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Day 1 Has begun.
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Hello, my fellow Mafians. :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    This game is going to be a bit hard considering there’s no power roles for this setup.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!