Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What occult sims would you like to return to the sims 4 ?

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
So we have vampires, witches/warlock's, aliens, mermaids, ghosts, robots and plantsims, I would like plantsims to be updated to a proper occult sims, zombies and Genies

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I would love them all to return, but werewolves are number one on my wish list. My game feels incomplete without them. I would also love ghosts to be updated.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I wish we had a spirit board or crystal ball and maybe sometimes you resurrect sims sometimes they come back as zombies, me personally didn't like the werewolves in the sims 3 but would like some sort of rivalry with my vampires @annaliese39
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    edited April 2020
    Oh oh i would like the genie so I could make my own "I dream of g(j)e(a)n(n)ie". 🥰

I was so in love with Barbara Eden. ❤
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I wish we had a spirit board or crystal ball and maybe sometimes you resurrect sims sometimes they come back as zombies, me personally didn't like the werewolves in the sims 3 but would like some sort of rivalry with my vampires @annaliese39

Spirit board, resurrection and accidental zombies 100%. This would have gone great with ROM tbh :( hopefully we get a haunted house pack after all?

Werewolves though.. Ever since they teased us with the werewolf statues in Vampires, I’ve been holding out for a sister, werewolf pack. I want proper werewolves though instead of the “wolfman” design they’ve stuck to in the past. There’s big foot costumes, and the customisable dogs from C&D, it’s 2020, figure it out please sims team 🤞🤞 And of course werewolves means body hair at long last!

The servo bot is pretty cool, but I hope we get more android like robots, maybe if they do a “future” pack? Ex Machina, Westworld, Ghost In the Shell.. That kinda direction?

I’d also love an update on aliens, Sims in Space lol?

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member

Yes, I would love that too! I also wish ghosts were only visible to other ghosts and vampires. Perhaps sims with a psychic skill/trait could also see and communicate with ghosts. I want ghosts to have 'unfinished business' and more abilities to make them more distinct and fun to play. I would also love more occult gameplay for toddler/child sims and hybrids. I am still salty that my vampire can't learn magic/alchemy.

I agree my vampire needs a pet worthy rival. I think a rank strength/weakness system like we have for vampires could work really well for werewolves. I want them to be as versatile in appearance and behaviour/abilities as vampires, although personally I would prefer them to transform into big hairy therianthropic wolfmen/women during the full moon. There are so many possibilities with werewolves.

Another occult I would love is fairies/changelings. Again I would prefer them to be versatile. Anyone that has read about The Fair Folk will know that they are not all cute little winged creatures like Tinker Bell.
    I think I could get behind werewolves if they are thought out as the vampires let's face it the vampires in the sims 4 are better than ever, so I'd be curious on what would they do with werewolves, yes more gameplay with ghost I'd love maybe that could also be a way to get zombies back, in the sims 3 I found zombies annoying eating my vegetables 😂 but as a sim been resurrected went wrong perfect lol, I really hope they bring some sort of future pack in the sims 4 to add more for robots, I'd love for genies to make a return @annaliese39 @ddd994 @Needrar
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited April 2020

Yes, I would love that too! I also wish ghosts were only visible to other ghosts and vampires. Perhaps sims with a psychic skill/trait could also see and communicate with ghosts. I want ghosts to have 'unfinished business' and more abilities to make them more distinct and fun to play. I would also love more occult gameplay for toddler/child sims and hybrids. I am still salty that my vampire can't learn magic/alchemy.

I agree my vampire needs a pet worthy rival. I think a rank strength/weakness system like we have for vampires could work really well for werewolves. I want them to be as versatile in appearance and behaviour/abilities as vampires, although personally I would prefer them to transform into big hairy therianthropic wolfmen/women during the full moon. There are so many possibilities with werewolves.

Another occult I would love is fairies/changelings. Again I would prefer them to be versatile. Anyone that has read about The Fair Folk will know that they are not all cute little winged creatures like Tinker Bell.

I love this idea for ghosts I seriously wish they would be updated. The idea for ressurecting zombies is great too!! As an occult lover I'm up for anything! I use tons of vampires all the time.
    But my biggest wishes are ZOMBIES and wearwolves 😭😭😭😭😭

I noticed no one mentions mummies?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Ooh how about superheroes and villains I know technically they are not occults but they are different types of sims ? Lol
    Omg yes mummies, the mummy curse @Babykittyjade
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I really want fairies, I don't think I'd use werewolves a lot.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Oh yes fairies. My own tinkerbel family. 👍
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    The genie