Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Pet Stuff Now Available

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Color me shocked. It wasn't even announced. :o

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    It's about plum time 😂😂 WE'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP !! Yay lol
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    New music for the trailer.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks for sharing with everyone @catloverplayer !
    Enjoy! :)
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm surprised they were able to add that one on console, isn't console against DLC for DLC?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited March 2020
    bixters wrote: »
    I'm surprised they were able to add that one on console, isn't console against DLC for DLC?

I think they did away with the requirement, which is a kick in the face to people who bought both for PC.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Eh color me shocked but it comes only with cats and dogs. You can't buy it separate. So if you have cats and dogs already then sorry but no luck.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Needrar wrote: »
    Eh color me shocked but it comes only with cats and dogs. You can't buy it separate. So if you have cats and dogs already then sorry but no luck.

You can get it separately.SG Legacy confirmed.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    edited March 2020

So we wait for them to fix it? Because on Xbox it says not sold separately from the bundle.
    NoirStasis wrote: »

So we wait for them to fix it? Because on Xbox it says not sold separately from the bundle.

If you already have C and D it discounts to 9.99 the price of the Stuffpack.
  • RosiieoRosiieo Posts: 23 Member
    On twitter they said if you already have cat&dogs you have to buy the bundle and the C&D price will be taken off.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member

If you already have C and D it discounts to 9.99 the price of the Stuffpack.
    Rosiieo wrote: »
    On twitter they said if you already have cat&dogs you have to buy the bundle and the C&D price will be taken off.

Gotcha, count me out if that's how it works then; you could be out $30.00 if there is ever a problem with the discount system with the bundle and then you have to get Microsoft to refund your money on Xbox which will take them longer to give back to you. I'm glad for everybody else though.
    Hmm hope this is not some april fools day prank.
    Hmm hope this is not some april fools day prank.

It's not. This is for real.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'm glad it finally came out :)

It's out
    Ok. It Works. 9.99 euro for the bundle if you already have cats and dogs. I had to check it twice to be sure, but it is real. 👍
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I'm confused so I owned Cats and Dogs before this came out. Why would I buy the bundle? I only needed the stuff pack. Am I missing something?
  • GoHeat1988GoHeat1988 Posts: 15 New Member
    Actually, if you own the Sims 4 plus Cats & Dogs CD bundle on physical disk, the store is not discounting the My First Pet Stuff pack at all. Also, you cannot buy he My First Pet Stuff DLC separately at all for Xbox.