Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My "Bachelorette" Challenge

So a while back, I posted a poll about how my sim had gotten into a love triangle with the Pleasant twins and asking what I should do about that. Ultimately, with some feedback, I decided to have my sim go for the serial romantic aspiration to get the player reward trait (and, y'know, see if all blows up in their face along the way lol.) Well, they've completed the aspiration...and now I'm thinking of doing some kind of "bachelorette" with the 8 girlfriends, eliminating them one by one till we have a winner and then getting married or something. I don't really have a clear plan yet, so if anyone has any idea/suggestions on how to go about it, I'd love to hear it! I've moved the girlfriends in together, but haven't done much else yet. I'm considering having one day where I play my sim, and then one day where I play the girlfriend's household, and then have some kind of elimination ceremony based on...something. Thoughts?

Btw, here are our eight romantic finalists
PKYc52p.png

And this is my sim
Sn8NfVm.png

She's a good, creative, perfectionist mermaid, and she's already completed the Joke Star aspiration as well as Serial Romantic, is a 2-star celebrity and is at the top of the comedian career--so a pretty good "catch" I'd say! :D

Comments

• CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    This sounds like a lot of fun! I can't think of a good challenge to ultimately select "the one", but I'm curious to see others' ideas.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    Nalani Mahi'ai!!! <3
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png