Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouses Psychic Detective Mafia - Mafia wins!

Comments

• NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    And Rose, sorry for being kinda mean to you earlier. I get a bit over emotional in games like this.

LOL, when you were trying to prove that she was lying, I was like, "Yaaas, drag her, sis!!" XD

meanwhile, i was like "as long as no one flips their votes, you do you"
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I just finished reading back and I can’t help but want to facepalm 🤦‍♀️ at myself. I’ve been suspicious of Nascar since Day 0 for reasons I’ve somehow forgotten (I don’t know why, but I knew there was some sort of connection between him and Rose and thought maybe it was because they knew each other in real life), but later on it was because he kept affirming almost everything DeKay said. It was alright to do so, but it unnerved me somehow, like there was something at play. Before DeKay died, I thought they were buddies and when she did, I decided to overlook my suspicions because I thought I was wrong. Lol I could’ve made good decisions if I wasn’t so doubtful of myself. Still, it was a good game and I had fun haha 😂 It turns out Nush was a psychic in her dreams.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited April 2020
    And Rose, sorry for being kinda mean to you earlier. I get a bit over emotional in games like this.

LOL, when you were trying to prove that she was lying, I was like, "Yaaas, drag her, sis!!" XD

I was hoping Nush would caught on to that and you were like there and laughing at the whole Rose/Alexa thing where Rose voted for Mouse. But didn't acknowledge the whole fake claiming thing.

And I was like, "Nascar's action is so freaking scummy if I were alive, I would have dragged him even more." :joy:
    I just finished reading back and I can’t help but want to facepalm 🤦‍♀️ at myself. I’ve been suspicious of Nascar since Day 0 for reasons I’ve somehow forgotten (I don’t know why, but I knew there was some sort of connection between him and Rose and thought maybe it was because they knew each other in real life), but later on it was because he kept affirming almost everything DeKay said. It was alright to do so, but it unnerved me somehow, like there was something at play. Before DeKay died, I thought they were buddies and when she did, I decided to overlook my suspicions because I thought I was wrong. Lol I could’ve made good decisions if I wasn’t so doubtful of myself. Still, it was a good game and I had fun haha 😂 It turns out Nush was a psychic in her dreams.

Yeah, he was being too agreeing and friendly with me and I didn't like it either. I remember I made a list on Day 1 and he thought the same thing as me about Alexa and someone else and I was like, "Why you copying me...?" XD SUSPICIOUS.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

I was hoping Nush would caught on to that and you were like there and laughing at the whole Rose/Alexa thing where Rose voted for Mouse. But didn't acknowledge the whole fake claiming thing.

And I was like, "Nascar's action is so freaking scummy if I were alive, I would have dragged him even more." :joy:

Yeah, he was being too agreeing and friendly with me and I didn't like it either. I remember I made a list on Day 1 and he thought the same thing as me about Alexa and someone else and I was like, "Why you copying me...?" XD SUSPICIOUS.

i sat there for a good 45 minutes with vote sophia saved as a draft just reloading hoping nothing would mess it up
    edited April 2020

i sat there for a good 45 minutes with vote sophia saved as a draft just reloading hoping nothing would mess it up

I had 'Vote: Rose' saved as a draft when I woke up this yesterday morning for 6 hours waiting for day to start so I can vote her quickly before I drag you and her both. :D
    832XG3D.gif

I had 'Vote: Rose' saved as a draft when I woke up this morning for 6 hours waiting for day to start so I can vote her quickly before I drag you and her both. :D

Yeah, she told me about that. Then said she was glad we killed you 😂

I had 'Vote: Rose' saved as a draft when I woke up this morning for 6 hours waiting for day to start so I can vote her quickly before I drag you and her both. :D

Mafia are always happy to kill me. :D
    832XG3D.gif

we had a pros and cons conversation and everything before finally deciding to kill you

we had a pros and cons conversation and everything before finally deciding to kill you

Y'all really be doing that. XD When I'm mafia, I would be like, "Aight, I think this person is a PR or this person is gonna be sus of me tomorrow. Let's kill 'em." :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Nascar, are you going to join Raine’s mafia game?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Nush only did the dice roll because i was so quick to follow the rose vote i've spent the last 23 hours laughing because i knew that unless any surprises happened, me and rose would win

When I saw Nush voting Rose but then they unvoted and changed it to Sophia. :joy:
    Screen_Shot_2018-03-07_at_2.08.13_PM.jpg

also you asking rose if she had any partner, up until then in an attempt to distance us she was gonna subtly hint that she was partners with Wagashi

Yeah, I got that but what changed my mind slightly was when Wagashi said she genuinely was asking the townie questions. And also the fact that she changed her vote to Rose after day 2 ended. I felt like she wouldn't have done that if she was buddies with Rose anyway cuz what was the point.

And then I looked at you and Rose's posts and you guys were all like, "come on, bro, you know I'm not like that" and like trying to throw suspicion on each other and I was like, "Yeah, it's obvious they are trying to distance themselves. -.-"

And the whole, "I'm so confused.... is Nerd innocent...?? Oh, unfortunately we mislynched again" due to that announcement mistake was so fake. Hahaha.

I was like so ready to drag you both on Day 3 but I died and I got mad. :joy:

We made a good call getting you outta there then, huh?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    This is so funny now looking back. 😭😂 On a scale of one to ten, how much nervous sweating did Rose do here? XD

xagT3Pi.jpg

Uh....5 at first, then an 8. XD

I get it. It's just a game. :)
    You were the last person I wanted yo be tracker at that point. XD
    Nush only did the dice roll because i was so quick to follow the rose vote i've spent the last 23 hours laughing because i knew that unless any surprises happened, me and rose would win

When I saw Nush voting Rose but then they unvoted and changed it to Sophia. :joy:

also you asking rose if she had any partner, up until then in an attempt to distance us she was gonna subtly hint that she was partners with Wagashi

Yeah, I got that but what changed my mind slightly was when Wagashi said she genuinely was asking the townie questions. And also the fact that she changed her vote to Rose after day 2 ended. I felt like she wouldn't have done that if she was buddies with Rose anyway cuz what was the point.

And then I looked at you and Rose's posts and you guys were all like, "come on, bro, you know I'm not like that" and like trying to throw suspicion on each other and I was like, "Yeah, it's obvious they are trying to distance themselves. -.-"

And the whole, "I'm so confused.... is Nerd innocent...?? Oh, unfortunately we mislynched again" due to that announcement mistake was so fake. Hahaha.

I mean, yeah... It's always never a bad idea to get me out of the way unless I might be protected or jail kept or something. 😬 Sometimes I wish I have the paranoid gun owner role so anyone who targets me gets killed too. 😂
    832XG3D.gif

I mean, yeah... It's always never a bad idea to get me out of the way unless I might be protected or jail kept or something. 😬 Sometimes I wish I have the paranoid gun owner role so anyone who targets me gets killed too. 😂

Yeah. XD
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Y'all that last day was painful to watch while being enlightened
    GG mafia
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

THere must be something to dreams and intuitions after all. I was agonizing with myself not to flake out and let myself be influenced by that oh-so-real dream of waking up to find the game was over and it was Nascar all along. I had had a nervous trigger finger with the thought of just turning around and voting NASCAR at the last minute dogging me, but I didn't have the guts to just be so silly as to go with something so amorphous and indefensible (to me). And anyway, if I were to switch at the last minute, I said to myself, it would most reasonably be Rose since so many people including DeKay were so sure it was...so flipping to vote Nascar at the last second looked quite kooky to me.

But since changing my vote wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game at that point, it was easier to just not. :/
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I know. It felt very suspicious to me when you hopped onto that vote too, right on my tail. But I couldn't make a good argument as to why that would necessarily be suspicious. I guess I cling to the 'cautious juror' mentality too much in this context. That someone is innocent until PROVEN guilty, and that anything less is a senseless witch-hunt.

:s

xicwqMCm.jpg

I was actually kind of worried, hoping they weren't actually having real-life emotional repercussions from the game. But glad that wasn't the case.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Well good job then.
    I feel like calling up my ex-girlfriend and telling her that the arguments over intuition vs. rationality fell in her favor. She'd love that comeuppance.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Mouse, it still says Night 2 in the title. It's definitely not.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Nush, maybe your dream was just your minds way of putting the clues together to find the mafia
    Nascar, are you going to join Raine’s mafia game?

No
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Nush, maybe your dream was just your minds way of putting the clues together to find the mafia

Probably. I certainly didn't think it was the supernatural. :D This game kicks me in tender places but I keep coming back for more.

xicwqMCm.jpg

THere must be something to dreams and intuitions after all. I was agonizing with myself not to flake out and let myself be influenced by that oh-so-real dream of waking up to find the game was over and it was Nascar all along. I had had a nervous trigger finger with the thought of just turning around and voting NASCAR at the last minute dogging me, but I didn't have the guts to just be so silly as to go with something so amorphous and indefensible (to me). And anyway, if I were to switch at the last minute, I said to myself, it would most reasonably be Rose since so many people including DeKay were so sure it was...so flipping to vote Nascar at the last second looked quite kooky to me.

But since changing my vote wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game at that point, it was easier to just not. :/

Actually, in this situation, you can only switch your vote to Rose, since it's very late and people would not have time to listen to you and follow that Nascar vote. And just hope for the best. 😂 Now, you know why I told you it's best we go for a more risky lynch when we still have a chance to mislynch? 😅 I told you it was strategic.

And every vote counts so next time, if you are still gonna play mafia, can you please not do a dice roll anymore? Cuz I'm sure you can tell by now that it doesn't do town any good. LOL! 😂
    832XG3D.gif