Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouses Psychic Detective Mafia - Mafia wins!

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    So that means day 0 is gonna start at 11pm CST?

Im assuming so. Look at the title.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Just wanted to make sure. 😂 Cuz I think day 0 is considered "pregame" instead of game. 😅
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Just wanted to make sure. 😂 Cuz I think day 0 is considered "pregame" instead of game. 😅

I've hosted this setup before. It's really fun. And now I get to play it.
    The one I hosted is here.
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

that was when i was first starting here.. i was an idiot
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.

This was probably the time I was on strike and didn't wanna play for a while. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

This was probably the time I was on strike and didn't wanna play for a while. 😂

Yeah it was. I just read through it.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hang on, I gotta read the setup...
    funny-gifs20.gif

Ok, quick question. Before we vote for the new roles, do we get two votes because there will be two votes, or just one?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Ok, quick question. Before we vote for the new roles, do we get two roles because there will be two votes, or just one?

Fixed a grammar mistake.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Ok, quick question. Before we vote for the new roles, do we get two votes because there will be two roles, or just one vote?

GAH I messed up on fixing it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Ok, quick question. Before we vote for the new roles, do we get two votes because there will be two votes, or just one?

You just vote like which two roles you want. For example, you just post "cop and tracker" and bold it.

Then the two roles with the most votes will be given to two random townies.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Yes, we get 2 votes. 1 vote for 1 role and 1 vote for another.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    So we vote after midnight CST (1 am my time) or vote before then?
    I hope it's before because I can almost guarantee I'll be passed out well before 1 unless I have a bout of insomnia. Been working on a healthier sleep schedule.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    So we vote after midnight CST (1 am my time) or vote before then?
    I hope it's before because I can almost guarantee I'll be passed out well before 1 unless I have a bout of insomnia. Been working on a healthier sleep schedule.

The voting starts at 11pm CST and will last 24 hours supposedly unless Mouse says other wise.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    ok thanks. So then no rush to vote, great. And no need to lose sleep, even better.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Day 0 has started. It will end in 24 hours. Today we are not lynching. Only voting what 2 roles should replace 2 vanilla townies
    @Mouselline: On the setup, it says the Roleblocker: "At night, you may disable all the active abilities of a player of your choice." But I'm guessing it cannot block the Mafia Strongman's kill, right? Or no?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @Mouselline: On the setup, it says the Roleblocker: "At night, you may disable all the active abilities of a player of your choice." But I'm guessing it cannot block the Mafia Strongman's kill, right? Or no?

thats correct
    And also, can I suggest that we all also say which mafia PR we would have picked if we were mafia and why?
    FwDXXd5.gif

I'm assuming that the roleblocked cannot block a night kill from the strongman assuming there is a strongman.
    Mouselline: On the setup, it says the Roleblocker: "At night, you may disable all the active abilities of a player of your choice." But I'm guessing it cannot block the Mafia Strongman's kill, right? Or no?

thats correct
    Mouselline: On the setup, it says the Roleblocker: "At night, you may disable all the active abilities of a player of your choice." But I'm guessing it cannot block the Mafia Strongman's kill, right? Or no?

I'm assuming that the roleblocked cannot block a night kill from the strongman assuming there is a strongman.

Okay, that's what I thought.

So have you guys decided yet? I feel like the mafia PRs are really powerful compared to the townie PRs. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

thats correct

So have you guys decided yet? I feel like the mafia PRs are really powerful compared to the townie PRs. XD

I feel like i'd pick strongman just to see if i could hide it better then i did last time i played this set up

thats correct

I feel like i'd pick strongman just to see if i could hide it better then i did last time i played this set up

Okay. I think I'd pick the Strongman too cuz it's the most powerful one out of the three. Godfather would probably be my last option.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    And also, can I suggest that we all also say which mafia PR we would have picked if we were mafia and why?

I'd probably pick the Strongman because there's a better chance of it doing anything.
    The cop, while a strong contender to be picked, is the only one the GF protects against. The other 2 maf PRs have 2 town PRs that it protects against. and I feel like the Doc/Roleblocker are more likely to be used by town then the tracker/watcher.

Question for everyone. What roles do you think would be the most useful for town? and why?
    I think the Cop and the Watcher
    Cop because it's a good investigative role, and watcher because I think the mafia would have chosen the Strongman, so I want to avoid that category. This way, we would also have 2 investigative type roles in case the GF was chosen because I could be wrong and the GF could have been chosen.
    I'm not going to vote until I've heard more opinions though.