Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Madness Discussion (voting)

Comments

• DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    In the end... I had to vote for Karaoke Legends :(
    But I was thinking about you Kalamainu'u, but you departed too soon...
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member

Interesting....
    edited March 2020

Interesting....

Weeeeell, Not having RoM, I had to go bios over bros. Also, you voted for them last turn, suspicious simmer, if I recall!
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    NO! Seriously.. WHY did you put Landgraab and Goth against each other? Bahh.. of course I had to pick the Goths, but I really think the Landgraabs deserve to be in the final four more than the Karaoke Legends. The Landgraabs are the true legends :smiley:
    You're right! Considering the weakness of the newcommer premades cast, they should have been in different brackets and duke it out in the finals.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Jeez the first one was hard. I like both the Goths and the Landgraabs, but I had to give my vote to the Goths because I just like their TS4 version more than the TS4 version of the Landgraabs...
    Next two were fairly easy. If it comes down to occults against non-occults, I'll always go with the occults
    Last one I voted for the Behrs, they just seem much more exciting than Spencer-Kim-Lewis
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Goths, Morgyn, and the Vatores were easy choices! For the last option, went with the Behrs. Go Morgyn, go Vatores!!
  • GraniteFallsLover123GraniteFallsLover123 Posts: 26 Member
    I like the Behrs and I like how they match up with characters from My Sims, (though I've only played My Sims Agents) so they both have My Sims figurines. I don't like karaoke legends.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited March 2020
    I voted for Goths, Karaoke Legends, Pancakes and Spencer-Kim-Lewis. I wish they wouldn't have put Goths and Landgraabs against each other.
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I voted for Landgraabs, because I still have Nancy running around my neighbourhoods, but the original Goths died long ago. Choosing between Morgyn and Karaoke Legends wasn't easy, but in the end I picked Morgyn. Then my votes went for Vatores and Behrs.
    R.I.P Morgyn
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Missed the last one cause I wasn't paying attention but I voted Goth and Behr for this one. Sorry Morgyn.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Goth and Pancakes for me, both are classics.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    *Falls to knees*

My brethren! *Sob*

How are the Behrs still going?! Pshaw. I think it's going to come down to Goths and Pancakes. I'll most likely vote for Morgyn, but I don't expect him to win. Honestly, it really should be the Goths in the end, though. They've been through the entire series. They do deserve it.
    #Team Occult
    Oh, also....

*Flips table*
    #Team Occult
    Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I neither voted for the Goths, nor for the Pancakes. As I said, if the choice is between non-occults and occults, occults win for me. And I voted for the Behrs because I like their style :D But honestly, I don't expect either of them to win.

I like to build stuff
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    No, the Vatores!! :cry:

Well, okay. I'm going to vote for Morgyn, but I fully expect the final two to end up being the Goths vs the Pancakes, and the Goths winning.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Guys if it’s Goth versus Pancakes in the championship round I’m gonna lose it πŸ˜‚. I thought people hated the Pancakes.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited March 2020
    Oh no, the Vatores are out! :'( But Morgyn is still there! <3 I'm glad he was / is in the race for so long :) . OMG it would be so epic if he actually wins this! :D
    I'm pretty sure it'll end up being Goths versus Pancakes. Then I'll be for the Goths, they are unique.

Go for it, Morgyn!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories πŸ¦‡ and an ongoing ghost story πŸ‘».
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idiπŸ€ͺts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! πŸ‘‹
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Guys if it’s Goth versus Pancakes in the championship round I’m gonna lose it πŸ˜‚. I thought people hated the Pancakes.

That's where you're wrong - they only hate Eliza! When they voted for the Pancakes, they were really voting for Bob.

With that said, I voted for the Goths and the Pancakes. I'm sad that the Vatores lost, but we all knew the Pancakes would beat them. I'm also sad about having to pick between the Goths and Morgyn, but the Goths will always be my favourite premade family and I just HAD to choose them.

I'm also surprised that the Behrs made it this far - they're cool and all, but there are many other premades better than them IMO.

phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited March 2020
    LiELF wrote: Β»
    How are the Behrs still going?!

for real
    I always delete Behrs wouldn't even notice if they disappeared from my game

also rip caleb horse :<
    Odds were never in our favor
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    I think I should just let vlad loose and make all these households into vampires now
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
    edited March 2020

That's where you're wrong - they only hate Eliza! When they voted for the Pancakes, they were really voting for Bob.

With that said, I voted for the Goths and the Pancakes. I'm sad that the Vatores lost, but we all knew the Pancakes would beat them. I'm also sad about having to pick between the Goths and Morgyn, but the Goths will always be my favourite premade family and I just HAD to choose them.

I'm also surprised that the Behrs made it this far - they're cool and all, but there are many other premades better than them IMO.

That's where you're wrong. I voted for Eliza.
    LiELF wrote: Β»
    How are the Behrs still going?!

for real

I can turn it around, and ask how a nobody from nowhere, who they didn't made the effort to write a bio for, made it into the final four.
    I think I should just let vlad loose and make all these households into vampires now

That would be the sensible thing to do.

The winner gets to become a Vampire so we win anyway. >:)

Unless it's Morgyn. If it's Morgyn we might have a problem.
    #Team Occult
    I'd actually love it if Morgyn would win. Though if it comes down to the Pancakes against the Goths, I just have to give my vote to the Pancakes (for Bob and Eliza, @divanthesimmer ) because the Goths stood in the spotlight for far too long :D

I like to build stuff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top