Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Madness Discussion (voting)

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Voted for Goths (who will likely win the whole thing, lbr), Jang, Delgato (which is less about liking them and more about loathing Thorne Bailey), Bjergsen, Morgyn (much to the surprise of... no one), Acolytes (or, more accurately, voted for Grace), Karaoke Legends, and Roomies based solely on Zoe being cute.

@LiELF yeah, absolutely. I'm hoping for the final four being the Goths, Morgyn, the Vatores, and Johnny. Of them, I'd vote for Morgyn but think the Goths will probably win, and the Vatores; if it's the Goths vs Vatores I'll throw my support behind the Vatores wholeheartedly, if it's Morgyn vs Vatores I'll abstain from the final vote because either way one of my favourite Sims will win!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Voted for Goths (who will likely win the whole thing, lbr), Jang, Delgato (which is less about liking them and more about loathing Thorne Bailey), Bjergsen, Morgyn (much to the surprise of... no one), Acolytes (or, more accurately, voted for Grace), Karaoke Legends, and Roomies based solely on Zoe being cute.

@LiELF yeah, absolutely. I'm hoping for the final four being the Goths, Morgyn, the Vatores, and Johnny. Of them, I'd vote for Morgyn but think the Goths will probably win, and the Vatores; if it's the Goths vs Vatores I'll throw my support behind the Vatores wholeheartedly, if it's Morgyn vs Vatores I'll abstain from the final vote because either way one of my favourite Sims will win!

Yeah, I'll always vote for the Occult, Vampires first.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    New vote is up! Morgyn got through!

Phew! *Starting to sweat*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Not very happy with the results. Especially Jangs and Villareals losing. I just love those families.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Yay! Everyone I voted for got through! This time around I voted for

1. Pleasant (was gonna go Pancakes but the Pleasants are classic sims)
    2. Bheeda (Don't like Judith's fame walk. I know you can turn it off but egh what were they thinking? It looks like the sim has a permanent wedgie :D )
    3. Hecking
    4. Vatore (Though it pained me a little not to vote Caliente)
    5. Spencer-Kim-Lewis (the first premade family I played in ts4)
    6. Banali
    7. Jeong
    8. Behr (I don't think they will beat Johnny Zest but I love these two)
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    Got a very mixed set of results with the last lot, but at least Morgyn and the Goths are through!

This round, voting for Pancakes (the Pleasants are iconic for TS2, but honestly, the Pancakes are that for TS4), Bheedas (Judith Ward is Terrible), Heckings (because they are a meme), Vatores (...obviously XD), Munch, Salim Benali, Catarina Lynx, and, also obviously, Johnny. Teensy bit worried about the Vatore and Johnny match-ups, the Calientes are classic Sims too and the Behrs are pretty popular.
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    I voted for:
    • The Pancakes
    • Judith Ward
    • The Heckings
    • The Vatores
    • Spencer-Kim-Lewis
    • Salim Benali
    • Catarina Lynx
    • Johnny Zest

Like @ryttu3k, I voted for the newer families like the Pancakes and the Vatores, because I like the TS2 versions of those families more and the others are icons in TS4.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    I also really want Judith Ward to power through. She's not even a Vampire and she's got bite. <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »
    I also really want Judith Ward to power through. She's not even a Vampire and she's got bite. <3

She is in my game! ;D (I had her seduce Vlad.)
  • Options
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »

She is in my game! ;D (I had her seduce Vlad.)

Aww, I think they're perfect for each other!❤️

Except I'm pretty sure the Judith Ward in my game is gay because she's been stalking my celebrity actress/musician mother (and her YA daughter!) and actually asked the mom out for a date in Selvadorada. Well, the mom obviously couldn't refuse Selvadorada, so they went and had a nice time, lol. Her husband never got upset about it. What a guy.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited March 2020
    The Karaoke legends passed a round... TWICE!... HOW EVEN?
  • Options
    Judith! Noooooo! *sob* .....And RIP Catarina Lynx. :'(

BUT...

Go Vatores!! Go Caleb, go Lilith!! Make us proud! <3

#Team Occult
  • Options
    Nooooooo!!!!! Catarina, Judith and Johnny lost! How?! Anyway, I voted for these households this round:

• Goth
    • Landgraab
    • Morgyn Ember
    • Karaoke Legends
    • Pancakes
    • Vatore
    • Spencer-Kim-Lewis
    • Behr

This is getting intense now!
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Dijktafone wrote: »

I’ve voted for them in every round so far because somehow they’re always pitted against a family that is surprisingly more bland than they are.

• Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member

I’ve voted for them in every round so far because somehow they’re always pitted against a family that is surprisingly more bland than they are.

So you didn't vote for Kalamainu'u? I'm looking at you with VERY suspicious eyes right now! :|

Today they were against the 'best of friends', and I LOVE both households SO MUCH I didn't even remember who I dumped this vote onto lol!
  • Options

So you didn't vote for Kalamainu'u? I'm looking at you with VERY suspicious eyes right now! :|

Today they were against the 'best of friends', and I LOVE both households SO MUCH I didn't even remember who I dumped this vote onto lol!

I had to look that sim up because I don’t even know who they are 😅 In fairness, I don’t have DU or IL so it was hard for me to vote for families from those games because I don’t know much about them.
  • Options
    Johnny, no!! :cry: I can't believe my boy lost!

My votes for the Final Eight: the Goths, the Delgatos (I'm sure Nancy was behind the campaign for the Behrs!!), Morgyn, the Karaoke Legends, the Pancakes, the Vatores (sorry, Heckings, but you can't beat my babies), Salim, and... this was genuinely hard because I do like the Behrs more than Venessa, but they also beat Johnny :( Did go for them in the end, though.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Two for two with the voting this round wooo! Though i'm really surprised Johnny Zest didn't make it through this time. Anyway next vote:

1. Goth
    2. Langraab
    3. Morgyn Ember
    4. Karaoke Legends
    5. Pancakes
    6. Vatore
    7. Spencer-Kim-Lewis
    8. Behr
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Ember & Vatore for the win! <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Two for two with the voting this round wooo! Though i'm really surprised Johnny Zest didn't make it through this time. Anyway next vote:

1. Goth
    2. Langraab
    3. Morgyn Ember
    4. Karaoke Legends
    5. Pancakes
    6. Vatore
    7. Spencer-Kim-Lewis
    8. Behr

My list is the exact same except I voted for Salim number 7. He is the best!
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Tomax and Grace :'(

I guess I'm mainly rooting for Lilith (and Caleb) now.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I know I am a bit late for this vote but it looks fun so I am joining in! :D

My votes:
    1. Goth (they're just too iconic to not vote for them)
    2. Landgraab (same as with the Goths, though I prefer their TS3 counterparts. I couldn't care less about the Delgatos though)
    3. Morgyn Ember, no questions asked
    4. Karaoke Legends because I don't own DU and have no idea who Best of Friends are
    5. Bheeda, just because I feel sorry for them for ending up as painting slaves in Jim Pickens' basement
    6. Vatore, but only because I played with them more
    7. Spencer-Kim-Lewis because Salim Benali is just a super annoying neighbor
    8. Jeong, though I like the Behrs as well. But Venessa was my drug dealer sims' first client, so I vote for her :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    Yay! All my favourites made it through! For this round, I voted for:

• Goth
    • Morgyn Ember
    • Vatore
    • Spencer-Kim-Lewis

Boy, this was a really tough vote! I considered voting for the Pancakes (and they will probably win this round anyway), but I stan supernaturals, so went with the Vatores instead. I love all these households, plum it!
    phULnBI.png
  • Options
    Yay! All my favourites made it through! For this round, I voted for:

• Goth
    • Morgyn Ember
    • Vatore
    • Spencer-Kim-Lewis

Boy, this was a really tough vote! I considered voting for the Pancakes (and they will probably win this round anyway), but I stan supernaturals, so went with the Vatores instead. I love all these households, plum it!

Same! I'm so glad we have two Occults up there! <3

The one after this is going to be harsh. HARSH.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    I voted for
    • the Goths
    • Morgyn (magic beats karaoke, it is what it is....)
    • Pancakes (listen they're kinda messy and I love breakfast food)
    • Spencer-Kim-Lewis

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top