Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Madness Discussion (voting)

Comments

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Gah! Morgyn Ember made it through and Vlad didn't?! Well, if the Vatores don't rise up to their popularity duty, (come on Caleb, everyone loves you, you're a mortal-loving breeder!) then it's the Sun Chamber for them! They and Ember will go down, one way or another. Vlad shall be vindicated! *Shakes fist at the heavens.*
    #Team Occult
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    • Pancakes, L.Faba is ... just ugly.
    • Kahananui, they look more unique.
    • Judith Ward, Alex Moyer looks like a generated townie.
    • Bheeda, great looking sims.
    • Free spirits, I tried to play the Roswell family, the first thing Ted did was insult his wife.
    • Nalani, I do like the Hecking household but Nalani is perfect for Sulani.
    • Fyres, I really like Morgan.
    • Caliente, I had no idea Thomas Jabari was a pre-made sim, I thought he was a generated townie.

I suspect I will have vampires knocking on my door soon because of my choices...
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Gah! Morgyn Ember made it through and Vlad didn't?! Well, if the Vatores don't rise up to their popularity duty, (come on Caleb, everyone loves you, you're a mortal-loving breeder!) then it's the Sun Chamber for them! They and Ember will go down, one way or another. Vlad shall be vindicated! *Shakes fist at the heavens.*

I'm really shocked that Vlad lost. How is that even possible? He should have won the whole race.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Heck yeah Morgyn is through. I mean, there wasn't really any doubt, but still.

Round 3 votes: the Pancakes (look, they're iconic), Pleasants, Judith Ward (she's entertainingly terrible, Alex is just... non-existent), the Bheedas, the Free Spirits (they're married to each other in my save!), super tough choice because the Heckings are lovely but I adore Nalani, the Vatores (obviously!), and the Calientes (the premade professors are pretty nobody-ish).
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited March 2020
    haisin wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Okay but what could Bjergsens possibly have that Vlad doesn't?
    How do people even play Bjergsens? I am truly curious now

Should I just take vlad to greet them in game and take my revenge?

There are four of them,
    I'm sure I can find a way to clone me 4 vlads
    and one of them is Sofia. In the beginning she is still a teen,
    it okay i can age vlad down he will be prom king
    but she is such a cute sim and Luna Villareal's best friend. Sofia is going to get famous and she plays guitar so well!
    vlad is cute sim too! and everyones bestie if they have a neck! he is so gonna be famous there is even statue of him! also he is great at playing organ which is surely much cooler than playing guitar!
    granpa Bjergsen was also gloomy like Bjorn is. I think it runs in the family and Elsa could be gloomy too.)
    but vlad is like pro at gloomy tho?
    Also, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with Vlad, because even though he comes to visit he never comes in. I have been waiting for him to come and drink from my sims, but he just stands at the door and then leaves :'(
    sorry bout that he been on diet lately cause he tryna keep his immortal figure but surely if you invite him in he could use a drink
    So, please, take Vlad to greet Bjergsens <3 He must be hungry!

That I shall do in heartbeat :blush::heart:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    also how dare they even disrespect Kalamainu'u Iona like this

how can karaoke legends beat beautiful mermaid like her is beyond me

I think I might need to take karaoke legends for a deep deep dive
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I voted for the Vatores <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    I voted:
    Pancakes (actually have bio/story, actually divisive)
    Pleasant (iconic, Kahananui are rich snobs)
    Ward (storyline, plus Moyer is annoying)
    Bheeda (Jasmine was the first friend my sim made when I got city living)
    Free Spirits (seem interesting, would play)
    Nalani (Hecking annoys me - hate that their names match)
    Fyres (OG flavoured storyline, reminiscent of Pleasants)
    Caliente (iconic)

That sounds like a very wise and appropriate course of action. Give them a thousand paper cuts and throw them to the sharks.
    #Team Occult
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited March 2020

Wait... Kalamainu'u lost? To THEM? Preposterous!
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    The Fyres household is my all-time favorite, but they don't stand a chance against the Vatores. :(
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Not much love for 'get together' premades I see.
    Finally! The Vatores are in! I still have a horse in this race.
    #Team Occult
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Aww man I didn't even know this was going on! Missed the first three votes already. :/ Anyway for this round I voted for:

1. Spencer-Kim-Lewis
    2. Munch
    3. Rasoya(only because that is not the Holly Alto I know and love)
    4. Benali
    5. Jeong
    6. Paka'a Uha
    7. Behr
    8. Zest
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
    edited March 2020
    thanks for the brain image
    I've always felt like Caleb lowkey looks like a horse
    maybe its the hair
    nG7y7Me.png
    thanks for the brain image
    I've always felt like Caleb lowkey looks like a horse
    maybe its the hair
    nG7y7Me.png

OMG! :D

Thanks for that, I'm dying.
    #Team Occult
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited March 2020
    Dijktafone wrote: »
    Not much love for 'get together' premades I see.

Looks like it :( Some of the GT premades are my all-time favorites.
    I should just headcanon the Vatore's win as a win for the Fyres family, because I once paired Caleb with Morgan.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited March 2020
    • Spencer-Kim Lewis, Simon should have looked like he does in the trailer.
    • Ngata, they are a nice couple and their house is lovely.
    • Holly Alto, Rasoya was so annoying to my sims.
    • Benali, he looks more unique and he fits San Myshuno.
    • Jeong, she a nice sim to begin playing the Get Famous pack.
    • Lynx, I think a lot people mistake Paka'a Uha for just a random townie.
    • Behr, I like them a bit more.
    • Zest, he is a classic sim.
    Not many occults left, I hope they are not angry...

Tbqwv9v.png

Post edited by logion on
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    For this round, I voted for:

• Spencer Kim-Lewis - they are unique and interesting. Love Alice and Olive. Simeon looks really basic and I agree with @logion that he should've been replaced by the trailer Sage (I gave him a beard to make him look better).
    • The Ngatas - unique and lovely couple with a cute kid. The Munch family is meh and I dislike their house.
    • The Rasoyas - they have a backstory and interesting traits. I would've voted for Holly Alto if she slightly resembled her TS3 version, who I loved and adored. However, that's not the case and this girl is just a wannabe.
    • Benali - Salim is cool and I like that there's at least one "loser" Sim in the game. Kayla Flemming is cute, but forgettable.
    • Cahill - I love his house and backstory. Also like that he's a paranoid conspiracy theorist hiding from society. I really like Venessa, but I like George more (it's just kinda odd that in the Welcome Wagon, Venessa acts all high and mighty, even though she's a one star celebrity and the one visiting your Sim).
    • Lynx - I love Catarina and all her cats. I like making her become the stereotypical Crazy Cat Lady as she gets older. The other townie is interesting-looking, but not a match for Catarina.
    • The Behrs - I love them (especially Yuki) and like that they have MySim trophies (is that what you call it?) that resemble them. Cameron Fletcher is kinda cool, but I like the Behrs a lot more.
    • Zest - I love Johnny's backstory and that he refuses to be a typical Landgraab (in my headcanon, he's Malcolm Landgraab from TS3, who later stood up to his parents and was replaced by the new Malcolm, so the Landgraab legacy can continue). Lana is really attractive and super adorabe, but Johnny Zest is an icon at this point.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Last division! I went with: Spencer-Kim-Lewis (Simeon is just disappointing considering how rad Ethren looked in the trailer), Ngata (look it's totally petty but Wolfgang irritates me), Rasoya (was fairly meh on this match-up, but I've never done anything with Holly whereas at least the Rasoyas are neighbours to some of my Sims), Benali (kind of adorkable), Jeong (another tough one, never played either but I really like the makeover I gave her), Paka'a (adorable), Behr (great looks, much more interesting), and Zest (my son fight me Nancy!!).
    For this round, I voted for:

• Spencer Kim-Lewis - they are unique and interesting. Love Alice and Olive. Simeon looks really basic and I agree with @logion that he should've been replaced by the trailer Sage (I gave him a beard to make him look better).
    • The Ngatas - unique and lovely couple with a cute kid. The Munch family is meh and I dislike their house.
    • The Rasoyas - they have a backstory and interesting traits. I would've voted for Holly Alto if she slightly resembled her TS3 version, who I loved and adored. However, that's not the case and this girl is just a wannabe.
    • Benali - Salim is cool and I like that there's at least one "loser" Sim in the game. Kayla Flemming is cute, but forgettable.
    • Cahill - I love his house and backstory. Also like that he's a paranoid conspiracy theorist hiding from society. I really like Venessa, but I like George more (it's just kinda odd that in the Welcome Wagon, Venessa acts all high and mighty, even though she's a one star celebrity and the one visiting your Sim).
    • Lynx - I love Catarina and all her cats. I like making her become the stereotypical Crazy Cat Lady as she gets older. The other townie is interesting-looking, but not a match for Catarina.
    • The Behrs - I love them (especially Yuki) and like that they have MySim trophies (is that what you call it?) that resemble them. Cameron Fletcher is kinda cool, but I like the Behrs a lot more.
    • Zest - I love Johnny's backstory and that he refuses to be a typical Landgraab (in my headcanon, he's Malcolm Landgraab from TS3, who later stood up to his parents and was replaced by the new Malcolm, so the Landgraab legacy can continue). Lana is really attractive and super adorabe, but Johnny Zest is an icon at this point.

I really like Catarina as well. I have a Crazy Cat People club in my game, which I believe she leads. She visits my own crazy cat Sim a lot and she seems to have personality. <3

She'll probably lose, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    New round, new votes.

1. Goth
    2. Feng
    3. Delgato
    4. Landgraab
    5. Morgyn (this one was hard cause I love the Vilareal household too.)
    6. Piazzazz (not gonna lie a certain let's play on youtube by Xurbansimsx influenced this one. ;) )
    7. Karaoke Legends
    8. Best of Friends (another hard one. This time because i'm not to fond of either household. They're both fine, but just there for me.)
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    New round, new votes.

1. Goth
    2. Feng
    3. Delgato
    4. Landgraab
    6. Piazzazz (not gonna lie a certain let's play on youtube by Xurbansimsx influenced this one. ;) )
    7. Karaoke Legends
    8. Best of Friends (another hard one. This time because i'm not to fond of either household. They're both fine, but just there for me.)

I voted the same, except for no 8. ;)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    New round, new votes.
    This was the hardest for me, too. I voted for the Villareal, though.

I'll be surprised if the Goths don't win this overall.

Voted for Landgraabs because those Bjergsens need to go down!

Otherwise, shooting for Morgyn. I think it would be interesting to see him go head to head with Caleb and Lilith.
    #Team Occult

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top