Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Madness Discussion (voting)

Β«1345
LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Hey everyone! Are you all voting for your favorite households in this year's Sims Madness? If you overlooked it, here's where you can check it out: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/973389/2020-sims-4-madness-division-1-round-1#latest

Round 1 is now active!

Who did you vote for? Need a suggestion? Vote Straud! *Shameless Vlad promotion*
#Team Occult
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited March 2020
    I voted Vlad, since he's like the only sim in the game that's fully fleshed out. In fact, a lot of these characters listed don't even have bios. They really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel lol.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Gordy wrote: Β»
    I voted Vlad, since he's like the only sim in the game that's fully fleshed out. In fact, a lot of these characters listed don't even have bios. They really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel lol.

Yeah, most of the townies I don't really care about, though a few are iconic. I just feel like Vlad, for a "new" townie, is a great new addition to the NPC stories. He should truly be immortalized in future games. He's imperfect, eccentric, unique, interesting, and best of all, an Occult. #RepresentSupernaturals !
    #Team Occult
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I don't understand what this is for? Are we voting for someone to stay and someone to leave? Or is it just like... a pole to find out who's the most popular?
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    There's none for me other than vlad 😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I like so many of the families listed.
    I don't understand what this is for? Are we voting for someone to stay and someone to leave? Or is it just like... a pole to find out who's the most popular?

Kind of a popularity vote.
    #Team Occult
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited March 2020
    Team Straud!

my votes for this round went like this

56amEBX.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited March 2020
    • Goth, no contest.
    • Kealoha I guess, even if the random teen they have in their household is odd. I have never seen the sims from the elderberry household in my game, they have never appeared outside of their house with the exception of the welcome wagon...
    • Jang, no way I am voting for the Charm household, that's for sure... I guess Minerva and Emilia are fine but the rest...ugh.
    • Difficult one, I ended up picking Dustin Broke because I had a lot of fun playing him, he started in a broken down house and was pretty much a loser until he worked his way up to stardom. Feng are alright, I did not really like playing them.
    • Jeez, Bailey-Moon I guess, they have a little more personality but just as with the Sigworth family they have a kid who will end up looking very weird.
    • Delgato, I have definitely done more with them than I have encountered Ukupanipo Hekekia, I guess you will encounter him more if you play as a mermaid.
    • I would have voted for Vlad but I had more fun playing with the Bjergsens, they are also kinda inspired of people from my country as well... he will probably make it to round 2 though.
    • Landgraab, at least they have a backstory.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I hate that Straud and Bjergsens got against each other so early because I really like both of those households. Also they both have been featured in my blog stories. Had to vote for Vlad though.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I hate that too @musteni. I voted for Bjergsens, because I have played them more, though I really like Vlad too. I almost skipped that vote, because I was so torn :'(

I was also torn with Jangs and Charms. I haven't played Jangs yet, but I like them and how they look. Yet I voted for Charms, because I have played them. I let Minerva die of old age long ago, and lately Emilia dumped Darrel for Grace and moved out. She and Grace are just friends now, though. Gemma will have her birthday soon and she had great time at the Spice Festival with one nice looking townie. Darrel had a baby with Alice Martin. He will go to see the baby today. I still don't even know the baby's name, so it's quite interesting! I probably have to change it though :D
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Hmm, my favorite families aren't in there. I voted for Vlad because he's a vampire :D .
    But honestly, I don't get the point of this poll :D .
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories πŸ¦‡ and an ongoing ghost story πŸ‘».
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idiπŸ€ͺts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! πŸ‘‹
    Busufu wrote: Β»
    Hmm, my favorite families aren't in there. I voted for Vlad because he's a vampire :D .
    But honestly, I don't get the point of this poll :D .

This is only part 1. There will be other segments with new households to vote for, so if you don't see your favorite, they still might turn up. I posted a link to the original thread in my OP, it gives more detail regarding the voting process.
    #Team Occult
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Just a heads up, round two is now up.
    edited March 2020
    *Hisses at Bjergsens*

How dare you disrespect Vlad like this

Round 2 don't really care except for Kalamainu'u Iona
    and possibly Morgyn though I have personal vendetta but interesting character anyway
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited March 2020
    Pretty sure I'm going for Morgyn in this one. But if he ends up facing against Vlad, he's out!
    #Team Occult
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited March 2020
    • Choosing between BFF and Morgyn is difficult, I went with BFF, I have fond memories of playing them when the game released.
    • Villareal, because they do show up and do stuff in their clubs in Windenburg... Hoapili don't do much except hanging out on the beaches.
    • Amicable Acolytes, Lobo is a little too weird for my liking.
    • Penny Pizzaz has original clothes, a unique apartment, and you can even see her on a banner in the town, Brytani Cho doesn't even wear clothes from the pack.
    • I guess I like Eclectic Arts a little more, good thing we are not competing with their starter houses.
    • Karaoke legends are one of my favorite households.
    • I like both Partihaus and Best of Friends a lot, I ended up picking Best of Friends because I like their design.
    • Roomies, Jing Fen is an evil professor who just keeps insulting my students...
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I adore Vlad and think he is a wonderful sim but Bjorn has founded at least 3 different legacies for me. I also love everything about him (his wife is also an interesting sim!)

Why oh why did i have to have such a difficult decision so early.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited March 2020
    Man, I'm surprised Vlad is out so early.

I personally love that the final four could actually be the Goths, Morgyn, the Vatores, and Johnny - my favourite premades - by virtue of them all being in different divisions! (Final two for me would be Morgyn over the Goths and the Vatores over Johnny, and I'm... honestly not sure who I'd vote for if it came down to Morgyn vs Vatores! I mean, see icon.)

For division 2, I'm going for Morgyn, Hoapili, Diego, Penny, Eclectic Arts, the Karaoke Legends, the Partihaus, and the Roomies.

Also, is Alexander okay?

axe3zh8nj1iq.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    I voted for Morgyn :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories πŸ¦‡ and an ongoing ghost story πŸ‘».
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idiπŸ€ͺts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! πŸ‘‹
    Okay but what could Bjergsens possibly have that Vlad doesn't?
    How do people even play Bjergsens? I am truly curious now

Should I just take vlad to greet them in game and take my revenge?
    @ryttu3k Me too, I didn't even imagine Bjergsens would win :o

From division 2, I'm rooting for Villareals and Amicable Acolytes, because Tomax is probably my favourite from RoM premades :)
    My Vampires, led by Vlad, will be rising up and devouring all the townies, starting with the Bjergsens. They'll see! They'll all see!!
    #Team Occult
    Okay but what could Bjergsens possibly have that Vlad doesn't?
    How do people even play Bjergsens? I am truly curious now

Should I just take vlad to greet them in game and take my revenge?

There are four of them, and one of them is Sofia. In the beginning she is still a teen, but she is such a cute sim and Luna Villareal's best friend. Sofia is going to get famous and she plays guitar so well!

(Klara and Bjorn are also quite nice. I would love to do something with Klara one day. In my game I gave Bjorn parents and sister. The sister stole Johnny Zest from Luna, and granpa Bjergsen was also gloomy like Bjorn is. I think it runs in the family and Elsa could be gloomy too.)

Also, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with Vlad, because even though he comes to visit he never comes in. I have been waiting for him to come and drink from my sims, but he just stands at the door and then leaves :'(

So, please, take Vlad to greet Bjergsens <3 He must be hungry!
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Some of these families I don't even know :D
    This voting has also made me realize how little I've cared about the premades in TS4 in the past, but it also makes me want to go and play some of them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top