Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Does this mod exist?] Want to restrict townie clothes to a very small selection.

242.gif
It's happened, I just can't CAS modify another single townie whose outfit I don't like. Nope. Done.

I was wondering if there is a mod, or a way, I could select a small group of clothing options for my townies to populate into so when they spawn they only wear items from that selected group of clothing?

With so many packs these days the clothing combo options for townies is crazy. I would love a way I can make the game only populate my townies, in say jeans, sneakers and a tshirt (instead of weird, ugly and at times frightening ensembles I'm currently getting) so they blend in the population more than standout.

I know I could CAS modify each and every one but I'm so tried of doing that and TBH not only does it make me bored but at times borderline hostile, which is unfair to those in close proximity to me at the time. I'd much rather load/play a game and not have to CAS modify every townie I see because they look like a toddler has dressed them.
image?u=%2Fmedia%2F20ClMQcLqL4jdFLBBt%2Fgiphy.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com&s=440&h=07f3c08a3ff12664cc285ebcc7c35c32ce7d22454e680070d9478c6b12c7b054&size=980x&c=3540860143

Writing this down I'm wondering if I can achieve this through S4S? Would I have to mass select all my clothing options and disable for random?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
G6QEt5g.png

Comments